OOC First Name
Ana
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 10" Rigid Alder Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
It was time to admit that his plan to become the best Ravenclaw ever wasn't working. At first, Weston had held out hope that the Sorting Hat had sensed something in him and had put him in Ravenclaw, knowing that he would rise to the occasion and become a model student. But after the latest Defense Against the Dark Arts class, the reality was undeniable. His learning strategy — or complete lack of one, to be more precise — wasn't working. He had thought he'd been doing well in DADA, but somehow he'd missed the announcement that there would be a quiz. And then he'd flunked said quiz.

And that wasn't the only class giving Weston issues. His notes from History of Magic were a mess, and he hadn't exactly kept up with the Charms reading. There were a lot of problems, but there was also a lot of time before exams started. If he found the right person to help him, then surely he'd be able to get straight Os and get back on track to becoming the best student Ravenclaw had ever seen.

To find that person, Weston decided to go to the library. After all, only smart people would hang out here for fun, two whole weeks before exams, right? He scanned the room before spotting someone sitting alone, head bent over a book. There. Perfect. This person undoubtedly had to be smart. Weston walked over and tapped them on the shoulder. "Hey, can you help me with something?"

Julien had been doing his best this year, but it was clear that Astronomy was his favorite class. He was facinated by the stars and sky above him. And sitting in the dark outside had been some activities of him this year. And he would continue with that. He didn't liked ot break rules but he would have an good reason for it. To study further for other classes before exams he went to the library. An place he visited a lot. Perhaps a bit too much, since he hadn't spoken so much with the other students. But it was an bit of his personality as well, perhaps next year he would start more friendships. He liked to observe first, and see how people were before he could open up or felt confident enough to connect. Julien found an place to sit and opened his book. It was quiet and he liked it. Than someone tapped him on the shoulders and he was kind of suprised since he was so in his reading. And turned around. Spotting his roommate Weston. '' Oh- hey.'' Julien than said, the boy seemed nice. But it was an suprise to see him. '' Uhm depands on what it is..?'' He than replied. He was fine with helping people, but if he didn't knew what it was he could not promise to be any help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back