"...And I Don't Strut!"

Andros Carter

OOC First Name
Beth
Wand
Apple Wood, 13" Essence of Hippogriff Tailhair, Flexible
Andros had been paying a visit to one of the shops in Bleak street-
He'd been told that this particular shop had just bought a biting teapot from a passer by.
Andros had gone to investigate- He had confiscated the teapot, given the shopkeeper a thorough warning and had been given a description of the passer by who he was now searching for around Obsidian Harbor.
Andros was so absorbed in this that he didn't notice a girl walking in his general direction- they collided.

"Oh, sorry," Andros said, appologising to the girl as though he'd just killed a friend of hers.
"Sorry," he said again, "My mind was on other things.." He stopped and took a propper look at the girl.
"Liberty Barnett, isn't it? My cousin's best friend if I'm not badly mistaken."
He beamed at her and reached out the hand not clutching the biting teapot.

Libby was thinking about the start of term and how she would managed this year after everything after last.

Libby jumped as she was distracted from her thoughts as she crashed into another oncoming wizard (ooer xD). "Oh sorry" her eyes were wide staring at the biting teapot in his other hand, while she shook his other. "Yes, I'm Libby" she replied. This must be Andros Carter then, Larissa's cousin. She'd spoken of him occasionally. "Andros?" she asked, making sure.

"Yes," Andros smiled, glad Liberty knew his name.
He noticed her looking at the biting teapot.
"Oh, yes.. This.. Well," Andros gave a polite smile, "Started a new job as Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Representative," He grinned broadly, "I'd been given a tip by one of the unspeakables that they'd seen someone selling a rather peculiar teapot to a shop." Andros rolled his eyes. "If any muggles had got hold of this." Andros took a deep breath, "How has school been?" He asked nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back