Not open for further replies.

Kialla Chase

OOC First Name
Teigs
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2 Essence of Mermaid Scale
So it seems that I just keep finding new characters that have nothing to do, it's my curse, I accept it. But I have decided to bring 'em out and lay them bare for the likes of you guys, coz I loves you sooo much! Let me know if you can help me out!

</FONT>
2ykkpch.jpg

Marcus Becker
<i>
</i>That, beautiful man up there, is the ever lovely Marcus Becker. Marcus is first and foremost a kind and caring man. Even when he is going through a tough time, he tries not to let that be known by others. When he was nine, Marcus was given up by his parents, he sees this as the ultimate betrayal and to this day he still does not know why. He was adopted only a short three months later, but he is still living with the hurt and anger towards his parents. Despite the fact that his parents treated him poorly, he loves them and does not care that they were bad parents. Marcus' biggest and most upsetting secret is that he is unable to have children. This both angers and upsets Marcus as he is predominantly a family man and always thought that he would be a better parent then his own. However he is not opposed to getting married and adopting. In fact that would be quite fine with him. He is a big fan of Quidditch and loves the sport, he always has. He is a born leader and was always very helpful. He tends to take pity on a Damsel in Distress, but he knows how to have fun.
Other Information: He is a Chaser for the Heidelberg Harriers. He graduated Durmstrang in 2029, he was Prefect. He is Twenty Five currently. He speaks both English and German
What I am looking for: Although everyone could do with friends, I'm really more looking for more of a Romantic Relationship for him. It doesn't have to be long term, though that would be preferable. He isn't really all that fussed when it comes to age, but she couldn't be too much younger then him and maybe older then 35 would be going a bit too far, so I would say an age range of about... 23-35 for Marc.

</SIZE></SIZE>
oyustman1.png

Katya Balik
Here I now have the beautiful Katya Balik at your service. Mostly this girl is shy and does her best to avoid most social situations. However, once you break down her barriers and get to know her, she is a very lovely girl. Like Marcus, she was also abandoned as a child, however she was never adopted and so spent the next several years going from foster family to foster family. Because of this, she didn't learn many of the social graces that children learn in schools, which makes her shy. She is Claustrophobic, which can be a bit of a distraction considering she is a Veterinarian in training. Katya is not angry at her parents for what happens, she believes that they abandoned her for a reason and so she searches for them whenever she can. She attended Durmstrang and Graduated in 2033 without really making herself known. She was a high achiever in most classes with her best class being Care of Magical Creatures, which prompted her to go into Veterinary science.
Other Information: Katya is studying Vet Science in a multi-creature facility in Poland that caters both to the magical and muggle side of things. Currently she is about 19. She speaks both English and Polish.
What I am looking for: Again, as with Marc, i'm not really looking for friends. I had a bit of fun with her a while ago, but it doesn't really seem that anything came of it, so I am really open when it comes to a romantic relationship for her. Whilst I don't think she is ready to settle down yet, it could be fun just to bounce her off of some people. Any Romantics would be with guys around her age, 19-23 I would say. She isn't really one for the older guys.

<SIZE size="50">
revlon_teaser_jessica_alba.jpg

Elaine Desmond
<i>
</i><SIZE size="50"><FONT font="Georgia">Next we have Elaine Desmond. She is definitely the wild card of my characters. She has left a string of lovers in her wake and is pretty eager to find some more. She is big on feminism, as a muggleborn and as a woman and she believes that if girls ruled, the world would be a rather steamy place. She is an advocate for woman's rights to sexuality as well as an activist of the LGBT community in the muggle and magical worlds on both occasions. She is extremely open about her sexuality and is very flirty. She frequents bars and clubs and is an heiress. She was born in Barcelona, Spain and is also part french. Her father is American and her mother is French/Spanish. She claims she is related to royalty, but it has never been proven. She believes in first impressions and flattery and can do all manner of interesting things with a tub of ice cream and some fairy floss. Elaine had a child when she was eighteen, but she adopted the child out and has now all but forgotten about it. She doesn't even remember if it was a boy or a girl at this point and her parents know nothing about it.
Other Information: Elaine is 25 and graduated Salem in 2029. She is an heiress and does not work. She lives in Spain during the festivals, but she has a luxurious apartment in Obsidian Harbour as well, where she spends most of her time.
What I am looking for: With Ela, I'm not that fussed, love interests would be between 18-100 to be honest, as long as they could keep up with her. She doesn't really have friends, I suppose the only friends she would have would be guys. She doesn't really make friends of woman.
<i></i>

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back