Female​
Birthday:
18th January​
Origin of Birth:
St.Petersburg, Russia​
Nationality:
Russian / Slovakia / Sweedish​
Habitat:
For the most part of the year now, I live in Hogwarts, but my home is in St.Petersburg in the suburbs.​
<i>
</i>

Height:
4"9​
Eyes:
No Glasses
Blue
Almonds​
Lips:
Light Pink
Plump and wide​
Body:
Naturally Slim
Toned and muscular
Very long legs​
Weight:
5stone6lbs​
Hair:
Blonde
Mid-back length
Wavy and flowing​
Favourite Hairstyle:
A neat bun at the back of the head​
Why?:
It's practical. When you're in class, you don't want your hair covering your whole view. Also, I'm used to it being like that thanks to my violin and ballet teachers instructing me to do that. On the plus side, it shows off your smiley face. :D

Favourite Colour:
Red​
Why?:
It's in the Russian
The colour of victory
The colour of anger and love
But also blood and death
It's the cold noses in winter :p
<i>
</i>

Languages known and spoken:
Russian
Sweedish
English
A lil' Slovakian​
Favourite language:
English​
Why?:
There's to many things to say one thing and I spent many years trying to perfect it. Also, it sounds funny sometimes. Russian (2nd favourite) is my my first language and I don't feel as proud to know this as English. I don't like Sweedish at all but Slovakian isn't as bad.

Favourite kind of music:
Alternative + Punk​
Why?:
It's modern but not just a continous beat. I like the sound of the electirc guitars and the drums. Also, the lyrics are such stories. It's ussually about one simple thing.

Favourite bands(muggle):
Green Jolly and out of home(Fall Out Boy)​
Why?:
They sing such sad songs sometimes but it clms you down quite a lot. And you can just sway to their voices when they sing. Talented.

Favourite singer (muggle):
Alexander Rybak​
Why?:
My father and mother approve. Also; he sings so bravely while playing the violin. I love violins (see below why).

Favourite instument:
Violin​
Why?:
The sound it produces is so magical. It can sound an emotion or be mistaken for a voice. Of course, the fact I play it does help a little.

Favourite Love Song:
Why can't I breathe? Liz Phair​
Why?:
It sounds like true love and I like the background of guitars and drums. Also, it's from a girls point of view and a beautiful story.

Favourite relaxing method:
Lying on the grass in the sun​
Why?:
I love the grass tickling me as it touches my skin. It's so soft to lie on and when the sun rays hit you, it gives you an all over warm feeling.
Sports you watch and play:
Swimming(:cool:
Quidditch(:cool:(only at school)
Ballet + Dancing(P)
Ice skating (W)
Gymnastics(:cool:
Favourite Sport:
Ballet​
Why?:
I am hoping to be a professional ballet dancer when I'm older. It's such hard work but the music soothes you and you feel graceful acting out a story wihtout words. It also keeps away a lot of unfit and unflexible problems away by the regualar 2 hour practises. I started it when I was 5.

Members of Family:
Yakov Ivanovich - Father
42 years old
Claudia Ivanovich - Mother
39 years old
Vova Ivanovich - Oldest brother
19 years old
Annalie Ivanovich - Oldest sister
16 years old
Serg Ivanovich - Older brother
16 years old
Marko Ivanovich - Older brother
15 years old
Anastacia Ivanovich - Me
11 years old​
<i>
</i>

How Mother and Father met up?:
My mother originally born in Sweden moved to Ukraine as a child. My father was born there and stayed there. My mother and father both went to high school in the area of Ukraine. There was war at the time o their childhood and they had joined a group against independence. This is where they met each other. At the time, my mother hated my father as he was a big-headed class clown (lol). Though as time went on, they began to like each other more and more until my other ended up pregnant with Vova. They both graduated out of university with medic majors. My mother went back to her mother's with my oldest bro while my father earned enough money to move to Russia. They took place in a 3-bedroom house.
The favourite brother:
My brother posed a problem to my father's parents. They wanted my father to marry my mother before the neighbours found out about it. So on the 16th August, my brother became the ring bearer at the ceremony when he was 2. :p My mother fell preggers again with the twins and decided to quit her current job as a doctor to become a seamstress at home. She found the job very good pay in the neighbourhood, making and repairing various things for people. My brother was sent to school during the day, learning to read and write like any other child in the street. When the twins were born though, things started to get harder for my mother.
The twins:
Money was getting harder to make for Mother so she decided to sell cakes as well as sewing. She fell pregnant again in the next couple of months by a horrible event. She had been knocked out by some man but that's all I know. The twins were decided by my father and mother to get home-schooled instead as money was short. Lucky for my brother who was quite an 'A'cer, he was allowed to stay in school.
Older Brother:
Marko’s appearance into the family wasn’t welcomed very much according to my older brothers. He looks a bit different from the rest of us but that’s all really. My father got a promotion and money issues were starting to get better. Also, the government was helping a lot. My sister was a big tom-boy then though my mother did try to make her more lady-like over time. Marko on the other hand did not yet get any attention from my father. He wouldn’t play anything with him and this led to arguments with my mother.
Me:
When my mother fell pregnant with me, there was a little trouble in where to place me. So my oldest brother offered his room as he still slept on his own. And that was that problem solved. But my mother suffered from post-natal depression with me. My father had to look after me at work a lot of times which he didn’t like much. My big brother started sharing the duties when he came home from school. When the time came that I could go to school, I was sent much to the envy of the twins and Marko.
My life 2012-A long time away
<COLOR color="mediumblue">
School was very fun for me. I learnt English like Vova was and maths and science. I used to enjoy sport as well. One day when I was 5, my coach started a ballet class. My big brother helped me raise money to go there and made excuses for my absences all the time. I made a lot of friends at school and I was becoming one of the most popular girls at school. At home though, my mother still didn’t give me much attention. The twins and Marko became a little team against me and my brother with friendly arguments. We were a very close knit group of brothers and sisters. Maybe the closest ones in history. When I turned 6, my mother decided to go back and be a doctor.
And things were nicer. My mother came home later and my big brother would watch over us. On my 7th birthday, Mother had decided to go with us all to visit our grandparents. So that’s why she had taught us all Swedish. Anyway, it was the first time we were going away from the house so I was a little scared. My big brother was my helping hand. My grand parents were very nice really. They weren’t happy on the fact we weren’t music players though so my grandmother was quite nice and took the sisters away to the music shop in their little mountain village. This is where I was introduced to my love of music. The man in the shop was funny. I don’t know why I remember him but he chose out the violin for me and that’s how that got started. My sister chose a piccolo.
My grandfather took the boys on the other hand to a bigger shop in the nearest town. Vova picked an acoustic guitar, Serg a recorder and Marko picked a clarinet. Of course, mother wasn’t happy but she allowed us lessons never the less. We were all rather good in the end. Going back to school I changed my class instrument from piano to violin to further my practise. My parents were proud of me and my continuous good grades. The year passed without anything else much.
By the time I was eight, I was given my first pointe shoes for ballet. I was so proud, I asked my brother Vova to come see one of my performances in the next month. I knew I still couldn’t tell Mother or Father at that point though. But I could always allow them to hear my successful level 1 violin piece. It was obvious from that point I was gifted in the arts more than anything.
On my 9th birthday, my father decided to go back to Ukraine to see his mother and father like the two years before that. Father’s grandparents weren’t so nice though. They criticized us from the moment of entrance starting with our accents and names. And then it was our clothes, ‘specially mine with my constant dresses. It was a rather unpleasant experience but we all supported each other (bar Mother and Father obviously).
Back at home, Mother seemed to get stricter with what I wore and I found it rather annoying. Of course, I kept polite with them as always, finding I could only drop the act when I was at school and at dance classes. I found my place at school being Miss. Popular suited me just fine. I heard rumours it was because the fact I was Miss. Perfect in a lot of people’s eyes invited them more to be friends with them. Of course, my brothers and sisters knew the truth but they kept loyal.
Near my 10th birthday, my father banned me from going out of my street when I was home. I asked why but he just said no questions. My popularity was going down in school and I couldn’t understand why until at least 6 months later when my brother started packing. (SEE DIARY FOR MORE INFO). Since then, I started keeping a diary.
And then I got my letter. My letter from Hogwarts and this stranger; a Russian man with a white cloak, come to our door and persuaded my mother to send me to this witchcraft school. My relationships mended with my brothers and sisters but not with my mother or father. The mask always went on.
After a week, I went to NZ with Marko (Mother’s now most trusted son), to see the culture and learn about the school. As I was the only one besides Vova to know English, I spent my time translating for Marko a lot, but also meeting several other candidates for the new school. I also found out they were a few other girls who dance there as well. And one of them speaks Russian. I was quite happy for that.

Talents I have:
I have a very musical singing voice.
Am a good ballet dancer.
I Have a big imagination.
Am very beautiful.
I can play the violin at level 6.
Am a good linguist ( I think).
I can control my temper very well.
I push myself too far a lot with things I'm very frightened of.

Faults I have:
I don't like to break rules much.
Am quite shy to people to begin with ( I think).
I don't like people criticizing me and my dancing unless it is my teacher.
I have a sweet tooth.
I don't like to tell my dad about my friends, and lie to my friends about him being away at work all the time.
I hate wearing tutus. They are so uncomfortable.
Vova ( my fav biggest bro) joined the army. I hate anything to do with the army and violence. It is so filthy.

cover.jpg
<FONT font="Georgia">Look Inside v
Photo-ANa.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back