Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Faxen's ❤
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
A day before the votes were cast and counted, Dymetris found himself busy doing last bit of campaigning for the election. In a crowded room of supporters and undecided voters, the healer stood at the front taking questions and comments for those who came to get a better sense of the man running for the highest office at the ministry. Poised and calm at the podium, the former Hufflepuff headboy tried his best at answering everyone who addressed him. The room, which was a lot smaller on a normal day, was enchanted to fit and resize as many bodies. Thankfully, the crowd accumulated at decent size, many came and gone once they've gather their filled of information. Some would linger, Dymetris would notice in attempts to squeeze another answer out of him. He welcomed it. Whatever they thought was appropriate to say, he encouraged the masses. It was like being interviewed on the radio show, Dymetris didn't mind getting into the details of his policies, the laws he considered reforming, and getting a bit personal. It was running smoothly for a few hours, then he lifted up his hand over the crowd. Silence fell over the entire room. "That will be all for today, I hope I provided more than enough detail for you all to soak in. Tomorrow is election day, if I have not convince you, or sway you in any way to vote for me, still vote. You all have the chance to choose and make someone the next minister of this great country," he gestured a farewell and made his exit to his office.

Usually, following these town hall like meetings, Dymetris and Ainslee would get together and go over what's taken place and what to prepare for tomorrow. There was a lot on his mind, a lot he would've had been anxious to go over. Instead of the young ministry official waiting in his office, he stopped to see two other somebodies had replaced Ainslee. The man fixed gaze were on the candidate, then the auror. Something was amiss. Not wanting to jump to conclusions, Dymetris wander over to the pair calmly. "What happened?"

Last edited:
A candidate for Minister of Magic being attacked the day before the polls was not news that needed to be spread. Not until the situation had properly been assessed, in any case. In the heat of the moment, Howell had turned to the only person he could think of who could help with Ioan's current condition, without it becoming public knowledge. It was some small fate that another candidate happened to be a healer at St Mungo's, and could be trusted to handle the situation more discretely than any other healer might because of that status. That, and they had no way of knowing if other candidates were going to become targets, so he needed to ensure that the others were safe in the meantime. So the auror took the unconscious Finch safely to the hospital and requested to see Kozlov.

Waiting in the man's office, Howell glanced through the window for any noticeable suspicious activity - anyone of the same general description as the other youths who had attacked Finch. It seemed quiet, at least outside. At the sound of the door opening, the auror stepped away from the window, and back to the seat the stunned candidate had been propped up on. "Close the door." Jesiah said the moment his eyes found Dymetris. "Ioan Finch was just attacked. I don't have any details as to the who or why, but I need to ensure the same thing doesn't happen to you or the others in the meantime. That - and I need an assessment on his condition. He was caught in the crossfire, I can't say with any certainty what kind of spells he's been hit by, or what the extent of the damage might be. He's breathing, but not conscious. I didn't want to attempt to wake him until he'd been looked at by someone with medical expertise." The auror said, glancing between the two men. Until he knew how safe it was to proceed, he didn't want to attempt to revive him, on the off-chance it had ill effects. "That someone needs to be you. Until there's more information, and your safety isn't compromised, no one can know what's happened."

Sorry this took so long.

Dymetris' frightening gaze fell over Ioan's stiff form. Dymetris had many questions brewing, and Howell's immediate reporting answered some. Before he could properly examine the man, the healer withdrew his wand and levitated the almost muted body on a flat, cushion surface. A cot Dymetris kept in his office in situation such as this, like when privacy and the well being of his patients were threaten. The healer slowly maneuvered his wand across the form, starting from the head which he suspects was affected by the attack the most, working his way down the frontal plane, observing the ventral part of the body first. He proceed to inspect more, this time the wand scan from his feet back to the head, examining the dorsal without ever moving Ioan. He needed to know the extent of the damage, the spells used, everything just as bad as the auror who rescued Ioan from a horrible fate.

"If it had been anything much worst than this, Mr. Howell, I am convinced you wouldn't have paid me a visit," the healer spoke briefly in the moment of surveying through his potions cabinet, looking for a specific vial in shelf full of many. "This wouldn't have anything to do with Roman Hensel, does it?" Dymetris says the name in less than two minutes that it occurred to him that it might and as inappropriate that may seem to ask in such a time like this, someone had to say something. Dymetris refocused and returned to an unconscious Ioan with a small vial. He unscrewed the lucid cap to hold it against the man's lips, to help administrate it properly. "Anti-Paralysis, let's hope it goes down smoothly and no adverse reaction may occur," the healer spoke so the Howell was fully aware what he essentially was assisting, aiding Ioan to drink the potion. "That should do it, give him some time and he will come to eventually," Dymetris gave a flicked of his wand, a wool blanket appeared and draped over the man's form.
"I would like to say more, unfortunately, until he wakes up I can't come to a conclusion to what's damaged, to whats not. We will have to wait."

Ioan Finch woke up slowly as was his way. His eyes remained closed, expecting to take in the familiar sounds of his home, the creaks and rattles of an old home that were comforting. Ioan had hated the noise when he had first moved in, the old home on Bleak Street a far cry from the bachelor pad he had held in Obsidian. But it had become a home, one where he had been lucky enough to raise his children and do his work. But he didn't hear any of those noises. What he did was a lot of noise, none of it familiar. A lot of people though none seemed to be addressing him and unfamiliar noises that he couldn't identify. Ioan cracked open his eyes, the action requiring far more effort than he'd expected. That was curious to the man.

A white ceiling was where his gaze fell, but this was nothing like his view at home. Ioan let his eyes fall shut again and then re-opened them, glancing around some more as his other senses caught up. It was when the smell of antiseptic hit him that Ioan realized he was in a hospital. He had obviously overdone it with the drink, he determined, as he felt fine otherwise. He glanced at his extremities, noting some bruise paste dotting several areas of his arms but that was expected had he passed out. It had been ages since he'd drunk that heavily, but perhaps things had been stressful at home. He couldn't quite remember and mused that the liquor had been quite strong. Ioan looked around for a familiar face but didn't spot any so called out to someone who seemed to be moving about outside of the space. "Hey" he tried in his native tongue and then again in English. His throat felt full, his voice sluggish as it responded.

Ariana had received word to go to a specific room at St Mungos immediately and that was as far as the information had gone. She didn't know what the situation was but it was all incredibly hush hush. Whatever it was she was sure it had something to do with the election, there was no other explanation. Reaching the room and looking around to ensure she had not been followed Ariana knocked firmly before stepping into the room. She wasn't surprised to find one of her fellow aurors inside waiting but the other two were a surprise. Two candidates for minister in the location she had been sent to meant nothing good, especially given Ioan Finch's condition in a hospital bed. It appeared she had arrived just as the man had begun to stir. She made eye contact with Jesiah to inform him she had arrived, hopefully he had been expecting her or at least someone else from the auror office and he would know what it was she had been assigned to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back