An Unsuspected Visit

Rhyspa Marinescu

OOC First Name
Katie; Mini Me
Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
Rhyspa walked down the road, a light blue sundress hugged the contours of her body. The 16 year old knew she wasn't skinny like some girls, she had some curves to her name. Her long curly brown hair was pulled into a pony tail and strands floated around in the slight breeze. 'Spa was wondering around Brightstones aimlessly. It was the first weekend out and it was beautiful outside. She caught herself thinking of her boyfriend and how much she knew he would enjoy this beautiful weather. It was so much more different from Northern Europe.

Rhyspa entered shop after shop, browsing their different selections. She purchased a few items and placed them in her bag. She didn't like to get big things when she was shopping, too much to carry. Taking a seat on one of the benches, Rhyspa soaked up the nice spring rays, not a care in the world.

Dominik had a few errands to run in Brightstone so he apparated out of his apartment and into the tiny village in New Zealand. He loved that he could easily just go out and the weather be nice enough to enjoy the time out. Dom strolled through the town, glancing in store windows, and enjoying the nice warm weather. Stopping and looking in one window he saw the reflection of the most beautiful female in the world. Rhyspa was sitting on a bench alone looking at magnificent as she always did. Dominik quickly snuck up behind her and placed his hands over her eyes and whispered in her ear, "Guess who..." As he kissed the hollow of her neck just below her ear he breathed in her scent. Merlin how he'd missed her.

As she gazed at the passersby hands went over her eyes. Rhyspa's body tensed and froze up as lips touched the hollow of her throat. She fought the urge to scream, and glad she did because she heard that angelic voice in her ear. Rhyspa let out a peal of laughter and wrapped her arms around Dom's neck. "Why do you always do that to me?!" she half accused. It scared her out of her wits, but she was always glad it was him.

He smirked when he felt Rhyspa tense up, but then he himself tensed up when she wrapped her arms around his neck. Dom maneuvered himself to sit next to her on the bench and said, "Because I love the reaction you have when I do it!" He lifted her chin gently and then pressed his lips to hers, but lingered only for a moment before pulling away with a sly grin.

Rhyspa smiled and leaned her head on Dom's shoulder. She took his hand and intertwined her fingers and his, holding his hand in her lap. It was peaceful, just sitting and not talking, watching people go by. Rhyspa enjoyed it, but she wanted to talk to her boyfriend that she hadn't seen in a few months. "So, what have you been up to?"

Dom enjoyed the feeling he was having at the moment. It felt right and he thought that one day he might like to have the young woman sitting next to him become a very permanent fixture in his life, but she still had a year of school to get through so he would wait patiently and would hope to Merlin that she still wanted him then because he was one hundred percent certain that he'd want her forever. He squeezed her hand gently and said, "Applied for a job at the Ministry here, but I'm still waiting to hear back from them. How about you? How's school going?"

Rhyspa looked up at Dom and smiled, "I'm glad you applied! I really hope they hire you! What position did you apply for?" Dom asked her about school and she frowned slightly. "It's fine. School. Same thing but, it gets a bit more interesting year after year. Callan came back, but she was reinstated as a 2nd year."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back