An Unexpected Moment

Charmaine Middleford

OOC First Name
Sally
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4 Essence of Phoenix Ash
Realizing that Beatrice was no where in the school, Charmaine frowned as she pushed the books away from her. She had been finishing her essays since morning while other students had fun with their friends. At the moment, she had no interest in communicating with other people, she missed her sister who was always there when Charmaine needed and who wont hesitate to yell at anyone who messed with Charmaine. Not too long the young girl closed her books and rolled her papers as she walked up to her room and placed it on the racks neatly and left the room of hers.

The corridors were flooded by the students, Charmaine Middleford even had to push some students away from her in order to keep moving forward. She walked to the library, grabbing some books and headed to the ground floor, getting something to eat while reading all by herself. She stopped for a while as she placed her books on the floor, stretching her arms to the air and took it as she continued walking to the great hall. Unfortunately, the girl wasn't paying attention to where she was going and bumped on a vit, dropping everything that he had on his hand to the ground. "I am so sorry" She looked at him as she collect her books and carried it.

When Chris was sure his younger sister,Emerald,was out of earshot, he quickly left the first floor corridor and headed towards his dorm room. He and Emerald fought again. Why does she have to be so insecure? Chris kept thinking to himself as he was walking his way towards his room. When he reached his room, he saw that his roommate, Rainier, wasn't around so he did what any other person would do when they're in a fight (well, to Chris, that is), grab a pillow, cover it in his mouth, and shout his mouth off! He knows that doing that makes him look like a girl but Chris could not think of anything to express his anger. After letting out a shout that will almost wake the dead, Chris put the pillow back to his bed and sat on a small chair. "Maybe, all I need is a little air" He said to himself, then he stood up, grabbed his bag, opened the door, and left.

The lakefront is just the perfect place. Chris thought, nodding in agreement to himself. "Hmmm...Let me see" Chris said, raising his left hand to check his watch. "It's still 09:30, my class in Potions won't start until 11:30 so I've got 2 hours to analyze this problem". Then he dropped his arm and grabbed his bag and get his water bottle. "After all those confrontations, I deserve to have a drink". He grinned to himself. As he was gulping the water, he wasn't paying any attention to where he was going so unfortunately, he bumped on another person, which cause him to choke.

Charmaine Middleford looked at the older boy who was choking and rushed to him, forgetting all the things that she had on the floor. "Are you alright?" She took a piece of cloth out of her pocket and handed it to him hoping that he would be alright. "I apologize for being clumsy and cause you to choke" She bowed her head hoping that he would forgive her. She waited for his reaction as she looked at him in the eye, standing still not caring about all the books that were lying messily on the ground. Soon the rain came, the young girl quickly ran to her things and packed it up, she didn't want to damage her books or the papers that she made earlier for the professors. Charmaine gathered all her books and placed it to the side, not wanting it to be wet.

The water entered Chris's mouth and his nose. He felt like he can't breathe anymore. The water clogged his throat which caused him to choke nonstop. However, the person that bumped into him ruched to him and handed him piece of cloth. Chris took it and covered it to his mouth. "I was, until you bumped into me" Chris sarcastically said, in reply of the girl's "Are you alright?" remark, still choking a bit. The water, somehow, managed to slide gently from his throat down to his body, so, hopefully, Chris recovered a bit. The girl apologized, but Chris hadn't said anything, he just rolled his eyes. Soon, the rain came, so Chris quickly ran towards the dry side of the corridor, the girl ran to her things and packed it up, and followed him. Meanwhile, Chris just stood there looking very disgusted on what just happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back