An outcast and a brother

Thearus Forthiem

Thearus made his way further into the tribes territory then he would usually go. He would figure a way to reach peace with Aitan. He had to. "Aitan!" He called out to the forest. Sharp eyes glancing around through the trees, Thearus waited..

Aitan had been walking around, trying to clear everything out of his mind, He heard a voice, "Thearus" he said under his breath, he quickly drew his sword and walked infront of him "What do you want" he snarled

"Im giving you a choice now, stay and risk being caught to hear what I have to stay..." He paused a moment to lock his eyes on Aitans, "you you can leave now..."

"Just Tell me what you want to tell me" he snarled, "If you havnt realised i dont care if i get in trouble"

Thearus eyes wandered down across the blade, "You worry for your sister..?". Thearus forced his eyes back to lock onto Aitans, "Perhaps that I would turn on her or you, because of what happened with my brother". He took a long moment before saying. "Well here I will answer any question your ask truthfully on whatever honor I have left" His voice complete in sincerity.

"I dont have Any questions" He snapped, Glaring at Thearus, "and you know Exactly why i worry about my sister"

"I have thought of a few reasons" He gave a slight sigh before saying, "oh for the gods, put down your sword!.. we are talking...without violence" He added witha slight wave of his hand,

"Her being exiled, Me turning on her, And most of all I think your afraid of me stealing her from you..." He watched Aitan with an intense stare, reading the features on his face.

Aitan Sighed, "thats one small detail" he said looking at him, running his hand across his sword, he wasnt sure to tell him, he already knew some of it.

"Aitan..., she is your sister, She loves you" He took a step close to him with a faint smile, "She would never leave you." He bowed his head to him deeply "I wish I could have been a brother like you" he added painfully.

"Thearus, I have spent my whole life protecting her from anyone who could harm her" he sighed, looked around, tell or not to tell, tell or not to tell he said to himself

Thearus was still reading the other centaurs face when something clicked in his mind, "...Aitan.. what is your relationship towards your sister?" He looked up at him with an emotionless mask.

"I mean, what is your relationship with your sister....or more....what do you want it to be?" He watched Aitan carefully, he was a brilliant reader of faces and he was sure he was hiding something.

"My Sister is My Sister, and thats that" he said, running his hand through his silver hair, glaring at Thearus

"oh?... Then what are you hiding... why hide her away from other centaurs.. or is that just me?" He kept his face unreadable as he said and his tone even.

Aitan Sighed, "When Mist and i were little, Dark Wizards Captured Her" He looked to the ground, "I went to go save her, and got attacked, Obviously she was free'd be i get very badly ingured on my left front quarter" I Protect her to the best of my ability, to make sure no one hurts her, and to make sure that no one Hurts me" he looked down again

"There is nothing wrong with that." He said. He walked over and gripped Aitans shoulder, "I would never harm either of you...I count you as a brother now.." He thought about how that sounded and added quickly, "But I..." he fell silent, guilt and grief gripping him.

Anna rolled his shoulder back, "you can never trust anyone, not even your own Father" he said looking back at Thearus, "I'm Not as stong as i appear to be, i can only put on a strong act, i can use a sword, but i cant use my left front quarter aswell, and as long as i come off as Strong, no one will challenge me, which means i can keep mist Safe, from any one who poses a threat" he ran his hand through his hair again, he looked up at Thearus with a curious expression on his face "But you What?!??"

Aitan took a deep breath in, and let it out slowly, "Why do you like my sister so much"

"you should know..Shes just a good person" He kept his eyes locked to Aitans face as he said in a slightly distant voice.

Aitan looked at the ground, "I Know that she is a good person" he said, "i just never..." he stopped and paused for a moment, "I just never thought that anyone would be close to her"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back