An Official Apology

Artemis Tuuri

Hullo everyone.​
I know that many of you have noticed my continued absences and that the people I roleplay with have been affected by them. I currently have plots with:
Kelsey
Pat
Jessye
Taylor
Camilla
and perhaps a few others that I can't recall now. Please excuse me for not remembering if there are others.
My particular apologies to Jessye who has been greatly inconvenienced by my changing life.

Some of you know that I got a new job. Others know that I'm planning to start an Arts course. Basically everyone knows that my writing fevers come in bouts, die away and have to be revived. No doubt some can understand this, themselves. For these reasons, I have decided to post an apology and let you know that in a week or two, I will have set hours on my job and I will know exactly when I am free to rp and when I am not.

This post was going to be "Leaving HNZ" post, but I refuse point-blank to give up on everything you and I (fellow plotters) have achieved together. This was going to be the end, but it is not. For Shalamar and Ramses, Diagoras and Dover, Jai and Sureya. For Greg, Katarzyna, Brande, Allen, Anastasia, Effie, Audel, Don, Kallisto, Axelle, Iulian, Ylva, Danielle. For Bessie and Leo, Nusa and Simon. Pippin, Ariah, Arianna and Charlie. Wallace and Deirdre, Robin and Christa, Firr and Johannes and all the rest.
I'm staying. Please don't give up on me.​
<i>
</i>

Considering I've no doubt inconvienienced you 1000x more then you ever could me, don't stress, honey. RL always comes first and you work on getting that sorted. I, for one, will never be put out. :)

RL always comes first. Don't sweat it, just take time and come back when you feel comfortable. :)

Well it's the first of August (here) and if you're wondering about the lack of change, I'm still dreadfully sick and not at all up for writing yet.

I suggest that everyone with roleplays with me set them officially on hold and perhaps let me know about when you would like to reconvene. If I'm not better in a week (Lord help me), we must talk again. So, despite the fact that I am not writing, I can always be reached via Audel Snow, Gregory Yearling, or Skype. I can't write yet but I'm certainly up for plotting and chatting, so please do say hullo.

- KR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back