OOC First Name
Mia
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
🏳️‍🌈Cas, 🏳️‍🌈Gay🏳️‍🌈
Wand
Curly 12.5" Flexible Chestnut with Mermaid Scale Core
Linden made his way to the owlery a letter clutched in his hand. After the last duel and his and Caspers's conversation, he had a ticket to graduation free, and he knew exactly who he would use it on. Cas had said to invite Ivy. But he felt his youngest sister would hate sitting through the procedures. and there was someone else he wanted to invite more. someone else who deserved to be there and wouldn't get the chance if he didn't invite her.

letter said:
Dear Martine.
I don't know how to start this letter. Casper says i am good with pretty words. but i don't know how to use them here. I don't know how much tara or Masie, even cas have told you about me and now i think about it I always seem to be meddling in your family. But a fair amount has happened since we last saw you. Up until about a year ago, I saw Casper as my brother. my best friend and someone who was deeply important to me and someone i always wanted in my life even if it was in a platonic way. I say up until about a year ago because my feelings started changing. Tara picked up on it, so she mad have told you about her schemes to set us up.
Anyway. why am I telling you this? well like I said. I don't know how much tara or Masie have told you and how much you worked out yourself, but cas and I started dating in Germany. we kept it a secret at first mostly so we could get used to it and be sure about us before facing other people's reactions, but we are out now. I hope that I can make him as happy as he makes me.
Anyway, I am rambling. I would like you to be my one of my guests for graduation. Cas tends to undervalue himself and didn't want to trouble you; I am sure I don't need to tell you how great he is but how little he sees it himself. But I think you would at least like the option of attending. I haven't told him I am inviting you, so if you can't make it then I will say to him I invited someone else. But if you can I am sure he would be happy that you are there.
Please let me know if you can make it.
Linden.
@Martine Kinnek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back