Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Renata <3
Wand
Knotted 13" Sturdy Pear Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
After his first adventure into the magical world had been such a success he had managed to reach out to the wizard who'd taken him and asked if he could be taken somewhere else. He wasn't sure it was protocol, but the man had agreed. Eugene perhaps had tapped into a certain level of pity give that the man had seen how Eugene had been living. With just him and his cousin, in a small and downtrodden place with little furniture it spoke volumes about them. He didn't have any means of getting to the magical world, since he knew his cousin was already saving up to get him to where he would get the train, so she couldn't afford another random trip, but seeing the world had just left Eugene so curious about it, so deeply curious about what this world was going to be for him. He'd made some friends, Nolan being one he was super hopeful to see again, but he hadn't reached out to any, in all the excitement he hadn't thought to exchange any numbers with any of them. He wasn't sure any of them had had numbers, it seemed owls and letters were the easiest way of getting in contact with people which seemed endlessly cool to Eugene. It had turned out that he'd been unable to transfer the money from last time back into dollars, so he just had a little money now, and as it turned out, things in the magical world were expensive and this was the only money he had so far.

Eugene knew he'd get money when he was closer to starting, but that would be his only money....and he kinda wanted a pet if he could have one. So after going around some of the shops and coming out a little red faced, the boy had been glad that his cousin had made him take a back pack of food. it was more or less what he'd take for lunch if he were at school, but instead of school he was here, in this new and magical world. He reached the park, one he'd spotted on the way in and made a little picnic area on the grass bit. He laid out his old, worn jacket so he could sit on it, placed the guitar that he had of course brought with him down beside him and greedily grabbed the treats out of his bag. It was near the end of the month, and would be a few days before his cousin got more groceries, things had been rather bareboned. So, he was quite in awe of the treats in his backpack, his favourite sandwich, his favourite biscuits, a pack of crisps, some juice! He found a note and smiled at his cousins words, wishing him a good day and to not get into trouble. He hated that she'd gone to so much effort for him when they really couldn't. He tore open the pack of crisps and just began eating keenly, content now with this picnic over any magical food and content to watch the playgorund as kids younger than him played.

Dmitri, along with his step-mother had brought along his brothers to play at the park. He was meant to be watching them with her, but she said to enjoy himself and explore the park, maybe even make new friends. Of course, he had been apprehensive at first, Dmitri didn't think his step-mother could handle four kids by herself, especially when three out of four of them were rowdy to a point. But he was going to Hogwarts next year, after all and he wouldn't have his brothers to take care of and she wouldn't have Dmitri to help. Instead, Dmitri would be in a completely new environment, with completely different people. This was probably a good thing, after all, too much time at home with the same people couldn't be too good for his development. It was times like this when he wished he were not the eldest child.

Dmitri wandered, not too far from the playground and noticed a boy something from a peculiar-looking bag. He approached him, curiously. "Uhm, May I ask you a question? What is that you're holding? it's quite interesting." He asked impulsively pointing at the colorful and shiny bag. Having grown up mostly homeschooled, and without much muggle interaction, Dmitri had never seen most muggle items.

Eugene was happily snacking as he watched the kids play in the playground. He wondered if it was too late to try to reach out to the people he’d already met. But he didn’t know where they lived and didn’t know how long it took to travel in this world. The now three times he’d travelled with magic, it had been exceedingly quick, so maybe it would be quick, but he knew there was no instant messaging so even if travel wasn’t too slow he wasn’t sure how to quickly get in touch with them. He was broken out of his thoughts when a boy about his age approached him. Asking about his bag, he looked at the bag in his hands, ”The crisps? They're a snack made with potatoes,” he looked at the bag and then back at the boy. Was he maybe meaning the guitar bag, or like his rucksack, but it really seemed like he meant the pack of crisps. He held the bag out to the boy, ”Do you wanna try one?” he asked, if the boy didn’t know the crisps then he would probably need to try them. ”If you check the back you can see whats in them just in case you got allergies,” he would mind sharing the crisps with this guy.

"Uhm.. Yes please." Dmitri replied, realising now that he may have acted too bold for his liking. He carefully reached for the bag of crisps, and looked at the back, quickly skimming the contents. Seeing that it seemed safe, he put his hand into the bag and grabbed one of the crisps. Taking a bite, he smiled when he tasted it. He never knew potatoes could taste so good. "This is amazing! Is it muggle food?" He asked as he gave it back, not wanting to take more of such a great thing from the nice guy. He most probably valued it a lot. "I haven't tried much muggle food before."

Eugene had never experienced someone having crisps for the first time, at least not while in front of him from something he had offered. It was interesting to watch him, see his very real reaction. Eugene was lightly holding the bag in his hand again and couldn’t help the wide and keen smile at this boy’s reaction, it felt like a compliment to his heritage that this magical boy that hadn’t known certain muggle foods liked what he’d offered. ”Yeah bruh,” he said. Eugene opened his bag slightly, thinking about how this was his favourite food and he didn’t most of it that often, but he wanted to share. ”I got more, if you want try some other stuff?” he took out the other few things he had, taking out the chocolates he’d been given, the three biscuits and keeping the bag of crisps in a pile, ”You’re welcome to any of it,” he knew there wasn’t a lot and he wasn’t sure whether or not to feel embarrassed about it. Who would be carrying more food than this. ”Is magical food that different?”

Crystal was nervous of going to New Zealand. She had decided to pay an visit to her family who lived there. And stayed with Jorgen and Thyra together with her parents and Chrissy. Her mother still wanted to stay in England, and Crystal had liked it there. But Denmark felt like the place to be, sometimes England was too crowdy for Crystal and the people were different. But at that time it was an good decision for her mothers work. But now she worked at Evelyn her company. Her parents wanted to show Brightstone already and see if they could buy some stuff to get prepared, so the blonde walked along. Chrissy was also coming along, but she runned of to people she knew it seemed. Crystal knew no one and her parents had also found people to talk to and encouraged Crystal to go the the Park to play or something. So she did what she was told too and sighted for an moment. She didn't easily stepped at people, but perhaps they were nice to her. She spotted two boys who seemed around her age at the grass and decided to put her own jacket down and sit in the grass, not that far from them. It would be strange to go and sit with them directly she didn't dared that. She heard them talking about food, and mugglefood and magical ones. When she thought one of the boys looked in her direction she smiled shy and looked at what they were doing.

Dmitri wondered if "bruh" was a common greeting. His brothers had never used it before, but maybe the twins knew something about it. He watched as the nice guy took out more sweets from his bag. Dmitri looked excitingly, the packaging was so much more shinier than of wizard sweets."Oh! Thank you." Dmitri reached for some biscuits. "It's a bit different, the packaging is a lot less shiny. And sometimes they can move." He explained as he took a tentative bite of the biscuit. He felt bad for taking the guy's food then remembered that he had something in his pocket. "Umm.. Do you want a chocolate frog?" He asked.

From his pocket, Dmitri took out a chocolate frog and opened the box. The frog jumped out of the box and leapt towards a girl that he had noticed before. The chocolate frog landed on the girl's face. "OH! I'M SO SORRY!" Dmitri shouted, jogging towards the girl to retrieve the frog.

Eugene smiled at his new companion as the boy took some of the biscuits. He nodded at the differences but was a little stunned, ”They move?!” he asked, blurting out the words with some surprise in his tone. He watched keenly as the other boy took out a little box from his pocket and then opened it. The frog immediately jumped and on to a girl’s face who Eugene hadn’t noticed. Eugene stood up instantly and was following the boy to help out, leaving all of his things behind they would be safe. ”How do we catch it?” Eugene asked quickly, if they knew how to catch it then it would be easy. He came to stand by them, ”It’s just chocolate, but you should let us know now if you’re allergic to that,” he said to the girl, he didn’t know what he would do if she was allergic to the chocolate but he could find an adult nearby who would be able to do something about this. He looked to the boy though who since he’d brought it out would maybe know what to actually do to help this situation.

The blonde was just looking at the two boys. She didn't knew if the boys knew eachother or were friends. Crystal had never had an friend before, she was so shy as an child. And still was, but she saw how nice friends could be. So she would do anything to make an friend. He heard one boy asking to the other something about an chocolate frog. And than all of sudden she felt something on her skin, the frog went to her face?! The boy came to her and she felt an bit shocked. And the other boy came to her too. She froze and she didn't knew what to do. She was not scared of animals or this time from chocolate ones but it was unexpected. '' I.. I'm not allergic.'' Crystal than said and looked at the boy who asked it. She looked an bit helpless to the boy, she could move but than the frog would be gone perhaps. '' I can try.. to catch it.'' The blonde than said soft but looked at the boy for approval. She didn't want to mess it up.

Dmitri pressed his mouth into a line and slowly nodded, hoping the frog wouldn't move and she'd be able to catch it. He wasn't too sure what to do. Usually, if it had been one of his brothers in this situation, he'd just catch it for them. But it was in fact, not one of his brothers and instead a girl that he did not know. "Do it slow—" But before he could finish his sentence the chocolate frog leapt from the girl's face and hopped towards the playground. "Well... It's too late to catch it now." Dmitri said. "Again, sorry about that." He apologised to the girl and then looked towards the boy he had met first. "And sorry about the chocolate frog." He felt bad for losing the frog, but there wasn't much he could do about it. And even if they had managed to catch it, he didn't think the boy would want something that has been on the ground multiple times.

(Hope you don't mind)

Zachariah had just escaped a rather boring trip with his sister. They had been walking around the village when she lost her cat and Zachariah took the opportunity to escape. The last thing he really wanted was to be stuck carrying whatever she had bought. The park seemed like a nice place to be and it wasn't so full. He had been casually strolling around when he heard some ruckus nearby. He wanted to ignore it but he spotted a chocolate frog heading somewhat in his direction. Out of instinct he trapped it and picked it up. He walked over to where the commotion had sounded to be. As he got closer he heard one of the boys apologizing for something he really wasn't bothered about. It was the polite thing to return someone else's property anyway.

"So which one of you lost a frog made of chocolate?" He asked out of the blue. He dangled the chocolate frog between his fingers. His other hand fished into his pocket as he waited to see who's frog it was. He had no intention of returning the thing honestly. It had been on the ground and that alone made it horribly disgusting to eat now.

Eugene gave a little nod and smiled as the girl reassured him that at least she wasn’t allergic to it. ”Okay that’s great, I think it’s pretty harmless,” he wasn’t exactly sure but he was thinking the boy was eager to catch it because who would want to lose chocolate. It was pretty cool too if he had to admit. Though it seemed a bit tricky, he wasn’t sure how he’d feel if his muggle chocolate would walk away from him, or how he’d feel eating something that could in theory squirm in his mouth. He didn’t have much opportunity to be picky about his food, he ate what his cousin made him, if that was all they could afford he would rather eat. He watched the frog jump off the girl’s face and gave her a little smile, ”You did great,” he didn’t want her to feel bad about not managing to catch it. He gave her a warm and encouraging smile. ”Do you want to join us, I’ve got a couple of snacks left and they won’t move,” he was looking at the other boy as he said this, hoping that he wouldn’t mind that Eugene was inviting this girl to sit with them. However, all of this was stopped when another boy approached them with the frog, "Oh it's his," he pointed towards the other boy, "Thanks for catching it!" he knew it wasn't his and he maybe didn't have to thank him but he did anyway.

Zachariah brushed off the thanks with a shrug. "Catch the thing before it runs away next time will you." Zachariah groaned. He wasn't really annoyed though it was just how he was. He turned to the other boy and raised an eyebrow. "Well... Where is the box it was in? Give it here will you. I don't want this thing messing my hand for too long. And don't think I'm about to let you eat the dreadful thing either." He gently tossed the frog up so that it was no longer dangled between his fingers. He held out his other hand waiting for the box to be handed over.

It had taken a while before he had the box. He paid no mind to the others as he put the frog back in the box and shoved the box into the pocket on the inside of his blazer. He then pulled out some tissue and cleaned his hand. He looked at the three of them again, slightly squinting. He knew he had his own boxes of chocolate frogs on him because he never left the house without some candy. He had put two in either of his trouser pockets. Then he had bought some more candy while his sister shopped. Of course it wasn't exactly a lot of candy, just enough to stuff his blazer pockets. I didn't look weird either because the pockets didn't bulge out.

"There's a trick to opening these things you know. You have to open them towards you so when the frog jumps you can get it without losing it." Zachariah said as he pulled out a frog box from his trouser pocket. He turned the box to face him and slowly opened it. When the frog jumped out he quickly dropped the box and grabbed the frog just as it tried to get away.

He held the frog out towards the boy who had supposedly lost the last one.
"Here. I took yours so you can have this one. I have 2 more if the two of you want one as well. Or some other candy." Zachariah addressed the other boy and the girl.

When Crystal came here she had not thought about this all was gonna happen. There were people talking to her but she was also shocked about the situation and she didn't liked to be in the centre of attention. She sat still and looked scary in the direction of the boy who came running to her first. But when she tried to move slowly the frog already jumped away. Crystal felt bad, that the frog was now gone. But he didn't seemed to be that angry about it and actually was nice to her? '' It's.. okay.'' she than said soft with an small smile. And moved again, from being frozen. The other boy was making sure she was not troubled by the frog. He complimented her even and Crystal was all suprised by this kindness of the two boys. '' Thanks..'' She than said and smiled shortly to the boy. And now he invited her to join them in their snacks and stuff. Crystal looked around her to spot her parents and they were still talking to some other adults and than looked back, and tried to talk some courage in her. She nodded to the boy with an smile. '' Yes please.'' She than replied and stood up to take her coat and move closer to the boys. Did this ment she was having friends? Crystal desperatly hoped so. But before she went there another boy joined them with the frog. She was relieved the frog was not gone, so that she didn't felt guilty for it. Crystal looked at the boys and than to the snacks and sat down closer to the boys, smiling happy that people spoke to her. '' I would like one, but did you got one for yourself also?'' She than asked the boy who joined them as last. Than looking at the other boys. '' I didn't brought anything along, I'm sorry.'' The white blonde than said, feeling ashamed she had nothing to offer now.

Dmitri gave a small smile at the girl, he didn't mind if another person joining. He almost couldn't believe that he was making friends even before Hogwarts, or rather, that he was already meeting people his age before going to Hogwarts. When another boy approached them, Dmitri found it pretty cool that he had caught it. He definitely wouldn't have been able to. "Thanks" He said with a smile, "I wouldn't think anyone would want to eat it after it being on the floor." He took out the box from his pocket. Before giving the box to the boy, he opened it and took out the chocolate frog card inside. "Thanks for the tip, it's usually my brother who opens these things." He said as he handed the boy the box. Mikhail never really ate the chocolate either, he and the twins just enjoyed playing with the chocolate frogs.

He looked at the new chocolate frog, with as polite of a face he could muster. "Sorry, but no thanks. I don't really enjoy the moving frogs." Because of the small state of panic he had been in, Dmitri had forgotten his disdain for slimy creatures and bugs. He liked animals, but he just found the some... unlikable, not that the chocolate frogs were slimy at all. "I buy these for the chocolate frog cards. Speaking of—" He looked down at the card that he got. "It's Harry Potter." He said as he looked at the moving picture on the card. Dmitri and his brother, Mikhail had a card collection that was growing ever so quickly. "Do any of you want it? I've already got two Potters." He asked, he looked at the box that was discarded on the ground for just a second and looked away, interested but not wanting to seem rude. He wondered what card the boy had gotten.

Zachariah sighed and brushed his other hand over his face. "What a pain." He mumbled. Not that he thought the boy was being difficult. "I freely admit I'm addicted to chocolate. I'd never by a frog just for the card." Zachariah said. Thinking what a waste it was to let the chocolate hop around. The frog he had taken from the boy he fully intended to give it to his sisters cat. After all even if he didn't like Kaiba much, he wasn't about to let it go to waste and Kaiba would leave him alone at home.

He turned to the girl with a raised eyebrow.
"I wouldn't have offered you one if I didn't have enough. Besides I have a bunch of cauldron cakes in my blazer pocket." He tapped his left pocket. "Here, you can even have a second frog if you wish." Zachariah said to the girl. Since the other boy didn't want it the frog Zachariah handed it to the girl. "I'm not sure about them, but it doesn't really matter to me if you have anything to share." Zachariah felt kind of bad for the timid girl. He felt like he had scared her in some way or another and that put a damper on his already bad mood. He sighed a put a gentle smile on his face "If you want I can open the second frog for you as well. Or you can have one of my cauldron cakes. If I frightened you I'm sorry I guess. You seem like a nice girl." Zachariah said. After giving the girl the frog in his hand, Zachariah cleaned his hand again. He fished out three more frog boxes from his pockets and just put them on the ground close to the girl. Then he took out some cauldron cakes and put them on one of the coats on the ground so they wouldn't get dirty.

He saw the boy eyeing the empty box at his feet and rolled his eyes.
"I don't care much for the cards. So you can just take it. I'd most likely chuck it away without even knowing what card it is." Zachariah said. He bent down and picked up the box then handed it over to the boy. He wasn't exactly sure how welcome he was so just just stood there, ready to leave if they decided they didn't want him there. He would leave the candy of course because it was just rude to take back something you freely offered. He took one of the cakes and munched on it.

Eugene seemed reassured that the girl didn’t feel too bad, and that she seemed to want to join them, and it would be good. Of course that was when the other boy appeared and Eugene had to admit, he thought the boy could try with a slightly kinder tone but he had to hope the boy didn’t mean anything bad and was just his way of speaking. He looked between the first boy and this new boy, both of whom were talking about not eating it. But Eugene didn’t think it would be that bad, just a little dirty, and someone could wipe it off, he didn’t think it would be bad, and it would be a bit wasteful. ”I’ll eat the chocolate frog that went on the ground, seems a shame to let it go to waste, bro,” he said with a shrug, he knew it was maybe a little gross of him, but he didn’t see an issue with it really. As the other boy pulled out tissues, Eugene motioned back to his things, ”I do have some water, if you want to give your hands a better clean,” he offered but he wasn’t sure this boy would accept it.

Eugene didn’t want to take anything from this boy if he only had a couple and definitely not enough to go around after all he’d be happy with the one that had been on the ground. The girl seemed a bit sad that she didn’t have anything to share and it certainly warmed him up to her, ”It’s okay cuz, you don’t have to have anything to share, it’s a bit coincidence really that we all do,” he assured her giving her a warm smile. He didn’t know the name, though he had to imagine it was a famous wizard or something. He wondered about asking, all of them seemed a little more familiar with magic than he was, but he didn’t think there. ”Who's Harry Potter bro?” he asked, deciding if they were unwilling to help him learn that that was more a reflection on them than on him. ”Kia Ora by the way guys, I’m Eugene,” he decided to also introduce himself to them, since it would easier to speak to each of them if he knew who they were.

Dmitri rubbed the back of his neck, a habit he did whenever he was nervous. He wondered if it had been a good idea at all to open the chocolate frog box, especially if it would cause this much chaos. Dmitri’s eyes widened when the first boy he had met said that he’d willingly eat the chocolate frog that had been on the floor. “You’d probably get an upset stomach.” He said with a frown. He knew of people who had this “three-second rule” whenever food dropped on the ground but Dmitri thought that only applied to clean floors. As much as he didn’t like wasting food, he didn’t think it was a good idea.

“Aside from the frog, I didn’t have any other snacks on me either.” He reassured the girl. He thought that maybe that group would turn him away for not having snacks as well, but the lot seemed to mean well.. Even if the new boy seemed to have a dislike for collecting cards. “Th-thanks.” Dmitri said to the boy. He wished that the boy hadn’t noticed his gaze towards the box, but unfortunately for Dmitri, he had. He took the box and looked towards the first boy he had met.

Dmitri couldn’t believe there was someone who didn’t know who Harry Potter was. “You don’t know who Harry Potter is?” He asked in disbelief and opened his mouth to explain, “Well, there’s a bit of info at the back of the card, but Harry Potter’s the boy who lived. He defeated this evil guy named Voldemort when he was just a baby, and then the evil guy came back to life, and then Harry Potter defeated him again!” Dmitri spoke enthusiastically. He had eagerly listened to the tales of heroes his mother spoke of, and still remembered them. Oddly, those pieces of information was still intact to him.

Dmitri cleared his throat, going back to his normal, calmer tone of voice. “Also, nice to meet you, Eugene.. I’m Dmitri.”

Crystal saw that the boys seemed to be all more talking than she was. But she didn't mind, it was better sometimes. Although she wanted to belong as well. The way the boy said he would not offer if he didn't had enough made her silence her an bit more. It was stupid to ask. But thankfully the boy offered her two now. She took one and smiled shortly. '' One is enough. Thanks you.'' The boy seemed very nice as well and he didn't mind her not bringing anything along. It wasn't like she had planned this either so.. He apologized directly and her bad feeling went away and an smile appeared on her face. '' That's very kind of you. I have enough at one. If I'm able to catch it that quick.'' She tried to follow the instructions the boy gave and than opened the frog and quickly took it inside her hand. It felt strange eating an frog made of chocolate which moved, she liked animals and looking at the frog she felt bad although it was not an real one. It slipped away and she saw the frog jumping away and than realized it was stupid of herself. '' Oh no.. I'm very sorry.'' She than said to the boy who had offered her. '' I don't need another. I'm fine.'' She figured to take an cauldron cake instead and took one. That was more safer. And took an bite of it. Glad that the boy who said the first nice thing to her, told her it didn't mind that she didn't brought anything along. And it seemed like the boys didn't knew eachother before as well. Talking about the cards, she knew Harry Potter ofcourse. One boy was named Eugene, and she was kind of pleased with how kind he had been to her. The other boy was named Dmitri. And she tried to remember their names, to make sure she could tell her parents about meeting people. '' Crystal..'' She than said all of sudden. And figured that was stupid. '' I mean.. my name is Crystal.'' She than said and smiled shy. '' Are you going to Hogwarts too?'' She than asked, trying to talk some more. She was wondering why Eugene didn't knew about magical food or Harry Potter, but figured that was not weird. He could be from the muggle world perhaps she suddenly thought.

Zachariah raised an eyebrow at the boy who went by Eugene. "I'm not giving you that frog. You can have one of the others. I did offer them after all so help yourself. Besides I'm going to give the frog to my sister's cat so it won't go to waste." Zachariah shrugged. "Don't worry about the water. I don't need it." Zachariah said in somewhat of a bored tone. He frowned at Eugene when he asked who Harry Potter was. Thinking it over for a bit he looked at Eugene and then at the boy's things on the ground. "You're a muggle aren't you?" Zachariah more stated than asked with a grunt.

Zachariah listened as the other boy, who went by Dmitri, explained who Harry Potter was. The excitement in his voice was slightly amusing to Zachariah. Clearly Dmitri must like such a topic to be so excited Zachariah figured. He kept quiet while Dmitri went on.

Zachariah heard the girl apologizing for losing the frog he offered her. He half smiled not wanting her to feel bad.
"Nah it's okay. If I find it later I'll just keep it for Kaiba. You don't have to be scared to take another one." Zachariah saw her reach for the cauldron cakes. "I suppose those are the better option since they don't jump at you." Zachariah teased in an attempt to make the girl laugh.

Everyone had gone around introducing themselves and Zachariah wasn't sure if he wanted to be a part of that. Since they were basically hanging out anyway he figured why not.
"Zachariah Ezekiel. And Yes I will be attending Hogwarts. I'm assuming you are too." The last part he directed towards the girl.

Eugene wasn't so bothered about an upset stomach, he was sure it would be nothing. He just decided if this other boy was going to be feeding it to a cat then he wouldn't have to worry too much about the food going to waste. He was a little taken aback by the newest boy's question, well it hadn't been phrased liked one, and it was a bit...mean...Eugene looked to the other two people in front of him to see their reaction to it, but he couldn't discern what they thought, "Yeah no, I'm a wizard, bro but like the first of my family," he was trying to remember the word that the wizard which had told him about it had said but it was escaping him now.

Eugene let his attention turn to the other boy who was excited telling him about who this harry potter guy was, and he nodded trying to keep up, there was so much he was going to have to learn about this world to just keep up. He didn't take a frog from the boy who had them, nor what ever else he had, he didn't want to take something from someone who maybe didn't like him all that much. He nodded as they all introduced themselves, Dmitri, Crystal and Zachariah. The latter only really addressing Crystal which he thought was quite rude. "I'll be going too bruh, I've never lived in the like wop wops, only ever Auckland, so it's gonna be sweet as," he looked between all of them with a wide smile. He wasn't going to let one guy get him down. If he didn't want to hang around him, then he didn't need to.

Dmitri sighed a breath of relief when the new boy said he wouldn't be giving the frog the boy. "You're a muggleborn!" He exclaimed excitedly. Of course! Why hadn't it hit him before? Unfamiliar muggle snacks and no knowledge of Harry Potter. There could be no other explanation. Dmitri had never met a muggleborn, or rather, he'd never met a muggle before. Some of the people he had met could be muggleborns but Dmitri couldn't tell much difference, nor was he brave enough to ask. But being a muggleborn probably meant that he probably knew a lot about the muggleworld.

Dmitri was unfamiliar with the term, "Wop..Wops?" He said aloud, remembering to keep a mental note of it, maybe he'd ask Femke what it meant. "I think all four of us will be going to Hogwarts." He said, smiling a little. Zachariah seemed to not like him very much but Dmitri thought he was at least on neutral terms with the other two, which meant he'd have people he at least knew when he went to Hogwarts. Neither his father or his step-mom had gone to Hogwarts, so Dmitri didn't know much about the the school, but he could probably go to the bookstore to learn more about the place later.

Zachariah was amused. He could tell the way he was acting was getting under Eugene's skin. Or he assumed it was, based off of his actions. Zachariah would be lying if he said that wasn't funny. Eugene got defensive about being a muggle and Zachariah couldn't really blame him for that, But there was no point in denying it. Zachariah shook his head at Eugene's failed attempt at a defense. Zachariah smirked slightly at Eugene. "You know that is exactly what a muggle is. I don't have the energy to explain such simple logic to you." Zachariah sighed. He had never met a muggle before, but he figured if all of them were so clueless then he didn't want to meet any others. Dmitri seemed rather happy about Eugene being a muggle and all Zachariah could do was roll his eyes at him. [ISPOILER]"Why would anyone want a muggle friend?"[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ISPOILER] He thought to himself.

When Eugene said he was going to Hogwarts too, like Zachariah had been rude or something Zachariah frowned at him. Zachariah had been slightly shocked at Eugene's words following. He had no idea what Eugene was talking about. He brushed it off as some muggle thing. Zachariah had assumed all of them were going after all they were all around the same age. Besides why else would a muggle be in the wizarding world. He figured a vague explanation would be better than looking rude. After all he was a pure blood and they don't do likely with disrespect. Well at least his family didn't. "I didn't exactly ask you guys because she had already posed the question. It's such a pain to repeat stuff already said."

Crystal was not talking so much, so she tried to keep up with the boys around her. She knew Chrissy hanged out with boys usually, and this was just happening to her right now. And she was wondering if they would be an friend to her, but the blonde had no idea how that process would go. When would you say, you were friends? Did that just happen or did you have to do something? It was an mystery to her. And indeed as she thought Dmitri and Zachaariah thought the same as she did, that perhaps Eugene was muggleborn. That would explain stuff. She smiled shortly as the Zachariah said it didn't mind that her chocolate frog escaped. She nodded shortly at the cauldron cake which seemed an better option. Crystal figured she was just clumsy mostly. She looked at the other boys as they seemed to be going to Hogwarts as well. That was in some way an nice thought, that she would know people already. But they could be sorted in different houses ofcourse. Eugene was the first of his family with magic inside of him and that would be kind of interesting she figured. But als confusing for him it must be. Wops wops was an mystery to her as well so she looked clueless. But the way Zachariah spoke seemed an bit unkind and Crystal didn't knew what to think of it. She took the last bite of her cauldron cake and looked at Eugene. '' I guess I will see you at Hogwarts than..'' Crystal than said soft with an smile. '' Thanks for the food.'' She than said looking at the others as well. '' I can help you.. uh with stuff about magic and the world.. if you like that.. but if you don't I understand also.'' she than said to Eugene. Trying to make some of connection, she needed to speak and offer her help. She figured being all new to this was hard.

Eugene nodded eagerly at Dmitri who knew the word that define what Eugene was. The other boy made some comment about Eugene and he felt like he was unlikely to win him over. This boy was like all the rich kids Eugene had ever met that just looked down on him for something that was difficult to change and in this case impossible. He decided though the comment, the retort sat on his tongue that he wouldn’t say anything. He didn’t need to stoop to that level. He just gave the boy a friendly smile and focused instead on the other two. ”Aye mate, muggleborn,” he gave a warm expression and then nodded again, ”Oh that’s like the countryside, like remote places” he explained, perhaps this boy wasn’t from New Zealand or the magical people didn’t use the same words he did.

It seemed all of them would see each other at Hogwarts, the other boy was rude to him them again but he didn’t mind, he would just have to let this boy have his attitude and move on from it. Crystal offered to help him out and Eugene nodded excitedly, ”I’d love that! I have so much to learn, so a hand would great, thanks mate,” he said sincerely to the girl very eager for her offer. Any help he could get he would welcome. ”Where are you guys from?” he decided to ask, they’d all been confused by his words so maybe none of them were from New Zealand, which would be real cool, it would be cool even if Zachariah was from elsewhere too, though Eugene wouldn’t be surprised if he was rude about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back