Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2" Sturdy Ivy Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Tybalt had been finding being a healer in training endlessly interesting, he worked hard, but finally outside of the school environment made things a little easier for him to just relax and do what he wanted. He had been working hard for his lessons, for the exams, but he'd also been doing things for himself. He was out most nights, he drank more than he should, and spent a lot of his time with people he didn't remember the names of. Ty had never been that kind of person, but with new freedoms and with a feeling that he no longer needed to impress his family as much as he had once, he had been letting lose, doing things he would definitely not have otherwise done. He liked it though, Tybalt had no problems with it, and thinking of all the fun he'd had recently brought an easy smile to his face. His parents didn't think too much of it, and he spent a lot less time around Stefan because of it, though they all assumed that it was because Ty was busy. His family would never think he was actively distancing himself from them.

After spending the morning with Lydia, his little sister, who had taken the time to explain to him about everything that had happened at school, he'd found himself almost missing the school aspect of things, sure he got up to a lot more outside of school and the freedom was something he wouldn't exchange for anything, but he was feeling a little jealous of her security, of the quidditch games and any up coming things she had told him about. It was just different for him now, he was an adult, or well, practically an adult. He had turned twenty, but he didn't feel like he was twenty. Tybalt did certainly look about his age, he'd grown out a slight beard, and he was wearing rather formal clothes considering he'd just been meeting his sister, but none of that really mattered. He didn't altogether feel twenty years old, it was such a strange age really, he was at a mid-point and he was making the most of it before he had to stop it because of work. He had settled himself on a bench near the centre of the village, with a book in his hand, having just waved off his sister, he could still see her walking ahead back towards the castle. He had a half drunk coffee sitting beside him, and he had a small smile on his face, he hadn't particularly wanted to see his sister, figuring that she'd better things to do, but was glad he'd done it in the end.

Mackenzie was thrilled when the latest Brightstone weekend was announced. She loved an excuse to get out of the castle as there wasn't much inside it that held her attention very well. When she was out in the village, out of her robes she was able to feel normal. With her wand back in her dorm she was able to feel like she had before she went to Hogwarts. Mackenzie liked walking around the village, the shops were so different and varied to what she was used to back home. Where she was from it was all surf shops and cafes along the beach front so the change was refreshing.

The street was ridiculously crowded which Mackenzie liked, it allowed her to blend in with other people and lose herself. After she had visited all the usual shops she decided to duck into the coffee shop for a latte to go. She would sip it while she made her way out of the village and back up to the castle. On her way out Mackenzie decided to take a seat on one of the benches. There was only one other person on the bench and by the looks of him he wasn't a student, he was a good looking guy though, Mackenzie took a seat on the other end of the bench and sipped at her coffee.

Tybalt was so often just doing things that just sitting was almost incredibly rare, he was not often just sat in silence on a bench. He very often was out and about, doing things and having a whole mound of fun, or studying, this silence, these moments of nothing were not something he was used to. It was almost dull when he thought about it, he liked having things to do, people to listen to and people to watch. His job brought him so much more than he ever could've hoped for, taught him just so much, like it was supposed to, but more than that he was just loving every single moment of it, and it was all he could've ever wanted. The freedom which it allowed him, was also pretty good, it meant he could go out, go home with whatever, lead a slightly more adventurous life that he was loving.

As someone sat down on the bench just along from him, he glanced over and then smiled warmly, the girl was younger than him, or well looked younger than him, likely a school student, perhaps a sixth or seventh year. He took the coffee cup and raised it to his lips, take a small sip of the mostly cold liquid as he looked back out where his sister had just been, "Good day?" he asked, looking round at her, the former Gryffindor had no intention of talking to this girl he was on the bench with, but the time had just seemed right to do such a thing. He smiled at her, lowering the cup, "Friends ditch you?" he of course had no idea if she was alone, or if she had been with friends, but he was just making conversation, there was really nothing wrong with that. Tybalt just smiled at the girl and wondered if she would give him the time of day or just walk away, which she was perfectly entitled to do.

Mackenzie wasn't paying much attention to her surroundings, she was too busy day dreaming about anything but Hogwarts. She had hardly noticed the guy sat on the bench beside her as she sat down. The Hufflepuff was dreaming more and more as she got closer to the end of her time at Hogwarts about returning home and picking up where she left off surfing. She had managed to keep up her abilities as a member of the muggle sports club and during the holidays so maybe she would be able to salvage some kind of career from the sport, thought perhaps not one that would reach the heights predicted for her from a young age. Mackenzie was still bitter about her parents making her go to Hogwarts, she was special they said and needed to live up to her potential, that was what she wanted to do but not the potential they were talking about.

The Hufflepuff barely heard the man next to her when he began talking to her, she turned her head acknowledging he said something but it took her moment to recall what it had been. "About as any other I suppose, no my friends didn't leave me I came down alone today," Chance would be a fine thing, Mackenzie didn't have many people in the school she could call a friend, certainly no one she could call on to go to Brightstone with her. It wasn't something she dwelled on, she had friends back home and that was all she cared about.

Tybalt glanced at the girl as he raised the coffee cup to his lips and took a long sip of the drink, he hadn't even thought that she would lack friends, just thinking about his own time at school and how he'd had a couple of good friends but it was only now, out of school that he had more, better friends, drinking friends which was a great thing, considering how often he went out now that he could, he didn't mean to go out so often but the former Gryffindor between his studies and his time at the hospital needed the release of alcohol and going out with his friends. The man smiled at the girl on the bench, "That's always fun, Brightstone is good alone too," he admitted with a small smile, hoping that he'd neither been too forward or too strange with it, he just had nothing else to do, and was always keen to have conversation with the people around him, like this girl whom he had just met, "I just spent the time with my sister," he explained though he knew he didn't need to, "I didn't graduate more than two years ago, and it seems really strange to me to live in a school," he admitted though he didn't know why, he just looked at the girl and smile, finding it easy to just smile at her and hope that she didn't mind a little bit of conversation with him, perhaps it was just the fact that the rest of his day was filled with nothing and he wanted to occupy himself a little more perhaps until he finished his coffee.

Any chance of continuing her daydreaming were gone when the guy continued to talk. Mackenzie couldn't decide between being annoyed at him or intruiged by him. It would have to be the latter. He was far too handsome to be annoyed at. It was probably the first time she was looking at someone like that since she came to Hogwarts, she had always been preoccupied either sulking or surfing. It was a pity the first guy she noticed didn't even go here anymore. "What can say alone is how I roll," She grinned hoping that didn't make her out to be some kind of loner.

The Hufflepuff's suspicion that the guy indeed didn't go to school here was indeed correct but he had and not that long ago. Was it that easy to get used to not being there? She hoped it was true for her, as much as she didn't like being at Hogwarts she was certainly used to it. "I'm gonna go out a limb and say your sister goes here, what's her name maybe I know her," It was polite conversation but she doubted she knew his sister, she knew very few people after all. "I can't wait to get out of here, only one year left, then the quicker I get used to the real world again the better," Of course by the real world she meant the one without magic but she decided to leave that part out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back