An Empty Classroom?

Taylor nodded slowly and gave Sam a small smile. "Of course you wish you had warning, that fact remains you didnt, so all you really have now is time to get over it." She said with a shrug, she decided she would change the subject after those words. She didnt know how much Sam had spoke of this already and didnt think he wanted to talk about it again. She took up on a lighter note and returned to the Quidditch game planning. "Ok, so thats me, you, Knight, Hoshi and Toni. Although Im not sure Hoshi or Toni would want to play together, so maybe one or the other, then we can have two on two, but if they want to then it wouldnt be hard to find someone else, of course we could alwa..." She stopped when she realised she was rambling. She smiled a little. "Well, we will figure something out, but overall I think it will be fun."

Sam was glad Taylor changed the subject back to Quidditch. "Yeah..we can ask and see...they might enjoy the competiveness to beat each other." Sam laughed under his breath. "Yeah it will be fun. But we do need that other player...d'you have any Gryffindor friends that are interested in Quidditch?" Sam asked her, there wasn't many in Hufflepuff that he was close to but also like Quidditch.

Taylor thought about all the Gryffindor's she knew, but she realised she was only really close to Aeon. "I guess Aeon wouldnt mind." She said with a shrug and a grin. "Your probably right about Toni and Hoshi too." She said with a chuckle. She hadnt spoken to Hoshi in a while, she made a note to catch up with her. Now that she thought about it, she hadnt spoken to Toni either, Toni seemed busy as of late. "Have you spoken to Toni much? I havent seen her in a while." Taylor asked absently.

"Yeah I know Aeon. Bring him along." Sam encouraged. Then when Taylor brought up Toni Sam shook his head sadly. Sam hadn't seen Toni since his birthday which was ages ago. Sam knew what she was doing, she was with Beau. Sam was angry at this, not that he was jealous, he just wished Toni could come out of her common room to check on her other friends once in a while. "I haven't seen her since my birthday.." Sam said simply.

Taylor nodded absently when Sam suggested bringing Aeon along. Aeon had strangely asked about Sam and Knight the last time they spoke, he must have known that they were who Taylor hung out with most. "I havent seen her since your birthday either." Taylor admitted. Thinking about it she reminded herself to tell Knight 'I told you so.' She remembered Toni was rude to her and Knight said Toni would probably never be friends with a Gryffindor. Taylor had told Knight that she was going to make it her mission to get on Toni's good side and believe it or not, Taylor was now friends with the girl. She smiled a little at that, but then looked back at Sam with a shrug, she didnt know why Toni wasnt seeing anyone as much anymore.

"Yeah, I miss having her around." Sam said quietly. Now that Jenn was gone it wouldn't be such a chore for Toni to hang out with them all. "We'll have to make her play..wheter we have to go into the Slytherin common room and drag her out." He laughed, his mood was a little happier.

"I'll be up for it." She shrugged with a laugh. "I've always wanted to know what the Slytherin common room is like." She said with a mock evil expression. She was looking forward to this Quidditch game, she hadnt had a chance to use her Nimbus 2001 properly yet. She had only flown it once at her house when Aeon came to stay. She couldnt wait to play a game with it.

Sam luaghed, he always wanted to know did the other common rooms differ greatly from the Hufflepuff one or did they just varied in colours. "So when should we have this, I think the sooner the better." Sam said a little excitedly. But it might be tough for them all to be availiable at the same time on the same day.

Should we PM them and start up the topic?

"Yeah I agree." She said also excited about the game that they were going to have. She loved Quidditch and thought it a great idea for everyone to get together and have a game. "Be a good way to get things off your mind." She said quietly, not forgetting that Sam did have a lot on his mind. "So lets do it soon yeah?" She tried, wanting to get out on the pitch as soon as she could.

Yeah definatly :)

"How about sometime this weekend?" Sam suggested. He was glad they both agreed on 'the sooner the better'. Sam was going to have to practice hard if he wanted to impress them. "Oh I have my own quidditch set, I can bring down that." He had received it from the store and as he worked there he got a 10% discount, all the balls were in greaat condition.

I'll PM them now, can you start it?

Taylor nodded. "Yeah definatly." She said agreeing to the weekend arrangements, she wasnt doing anything. In actual fact she hardly did anything, this should be great fun. "Awesome!" She said, the thought about the Quaffle and snitch etc had crossed her mind, but now that was settled.

Taylor stood up, she should probably get back to doing something with her time. As much as she loved spending time with Sam, she would see him this weekend. "Well, I guess I better be off." She said absently. "Ill see you this weekend." She said with a big smile. She turned to leave, but then turned back. "Oh and Sam, it will take time, but things will get better and Im always here if you ever need to talk." She said with a hand on his shoulder and a smile in her eyes. She nodded once and with a wave of her hand, made her way out of the classroom on the third floor.

Sure!

Sam nodded when she said she'd better be off. "See you then, looking forward to it." he winked to her. "Thanks Taylor." He said sincerly as she told him she'd always be there. He finally waved her goodbye. His mood had changed dramatically over the coarse of just a few minutes, but Sam was glad it was Taylor who had joined him. If it was someone else he might've been in worse humour. But now he had this Quidditch match to look forward to he hoped it'd keep his mind of Jenn for now. Sam took up his things and left the classroom. He had some serious practicing to do.

End of Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back