An Early Morning Meal

Imogen Day

OOC First Name
Emzies
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Immy woke up with a start. She'd fallen asleep with most of her work on top of her chest. She looked around the common room and her eyes finally settled on the cloak in the corner. Immy jumped up in surprise. Knocking all her work to the ground. Immy hurried to pick it all up. She placed it down on a nearby desk. Immy quickly brushed her hands against her t-shirt which was once her dad's. He'd given it to her when she was young. It was of the once had been president of the USA. Immy walked out the common room and headed down to the hall.

As Immy walked she got a few looks from people staring at her t-shirt. Immy didn't often wear this t-shirt out of the common room because it was a man's t-shirt. She had to admit it was terribly comfortable. When Immy reached the hall she was glad to see it was almost empty. Immy quickly made her way over to the Gryffindor table and sat down. She pulled a plate in front of, began to take things from the table and began to eat.

Hyo-rin had been quite preoccupied as of late. She was one to rarely skip appearing at a meal, but as of late she had been absent at several. She walked into the feasting hall with her usually confident and high-jawed stride. And, of course, she was dressed in her common attire. She still only wore purple and black. She wore a trousers, boots, belts, and a jacket of black. The jacket had a a deep purple thread embroidered into it with a metallic shine to it. Her jackets were always extremely meticulous and ornate in their design and embroidery. Also, a bit militaristic looking. Usually her personal and/or family's coat of arms were somehow cleverly or blatantly included somewhere on her jackets. Around her waist was a matching purple sash.

With her she carried beloved Sorcha, the famous brooch which was given to her by her grandfather, the late Emperor of Korea. She also liked to occasionally wear it as a subtle piece of jewelry. Hyo-rin walked over towards the Gryffindor table and took a seat gracefully. She was a princess and she had to act like one.

As Hyo-rin reached to get a piece of toast, she realized someone else had joined her. "Good morning," she said with a smile, nodding her head at the girl, out of respect.

Immy looked up as someone said good morning. Immy nodded politely back, she wanted to finish eating what was in her mouth before speaking. Immy looked away from the girl and finished chewing. Once her food was swallowed Immy looked back to the girl. She wiped her hands on a near by napkin before speaking.

"Morning."Immy said politely. "I haven't met you before I don't think. I'm Imogen or Immy" Immy added holding a hand out to the girl.

Hyo-rin smiled at the girl, before standing up and bowed at her. She then sat down again and shaked the girl's hand. She had learnt so much about the English during her stay with the ambassador. "Its nice to meet you kind lady. I am Min Hyo-rin, crown princess of Korea," she answered with her royal Korean language accent. Hyo-rin smiled at her again. "I have been away dear one, my grandfather had died and due to old believes, i had to stay in my homeland for two whole months," she explained, biting into her buttered toast.

"It feels so great to be back here, no guards, no rules, no emperor to respect," Hyo-rin continued excitedly, almost choking on her toast. "I am a second year, and I presume you are a first year dear one?" she asked charmingly.

Immy was a little surprised to be sitting near to a princess. Immy smiled politely, she now a little unsure of how to address her. Your highness or just normally like everyone else. Immy had almost met the royal family of Britain once. They'd come to Aberystwyth in Wales to open a knew section of the university. Immy continued to smile politely at the girl and nodded to being in first year.

"It's an honour to meet you and I am sorry to here about your grandfather." Immy said politely. "I am a first year, yeah. I really love it. You know my sister will never believe me when I tell her I've met a princess. Can I ask, I'm really curious. What is it like to be a princess?" Immy smiled politely at the girl sitting in front of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back