An awkward end?

Jenna laughed as Sam tickled her half heartedly trying to get away then Sam stopped tickling her and they both stopped laughing. As Sam leaned in closely to her she put her hands at the back of his neck and she kissed him softly.

He pulled away reluctantly and hugged her. He put his head on her shoulder and then kissed her cheek when pulling away. He smiled softly to her. "I'm sad this is our last date.." he sighed although he knew it as the right thing that they were doing.

Jenna was saddened when Sam pulled away but she didn't show it, and she opened her eyes slightly and whispered into his ear breathlessly, "Maybe this doesn't have to be our last." Jenna wasn't sure that he would understand that she meant later on but she said it anyways, she wasnt sure if her feelings for him would change or not but she wanted it to be on the table.

[gtg bye]

[Bye :-h ]

Sam looked at her, "You mean later...?" he asked softly, they had discussed about dating now but they both decided they were too young. He wondered if they would date later. "Would we still have feelings for each other then?" he asked, it was more of a statement than a question.

Jenna nodded her head at Sam's first question then bit her lip and said in a whisper, "I don't know."

"Well I mean..we'll see!" he smiled hopefully. "I mean you could be into other guys." he said while picking strands of grass at his hand. "Ah well this isn't something we should be talking about now right? mm..Orange Juice?" he asked brightly holding up the carton.

Jenna didn't want to think of that, she liked Sam possibly more then she should then said, "We'll always be friends though." Jenna put her hand softly on Sam's hand and mouthed, "I doubt that..." She shyly picked up her paper cup and said, "Yes please."

"Yeah..best friends!" he exclaimed and smiled to her softly when she doubted she'd like someone. "You say that now though it may not be the same in so many moths or years." he said simply. He took some of his orange juice.

Jenna smiled wildly then let a scowl escape her and said, "So, I know this isn't my place or anything but what is between you and Toni, because I saw a little tension on her side." Jenna hoped he wouldn't take offense to this or even share this with her but she wanted to make sure he didn't have feelings for Toni.

"Me and Toni?" he asked cinfused. "Nothing, we're like best mates." he said simply. "Besides she doesn't even like me. Right..?" he asked her surprised at why she would think this.

"Nevermind then, I guess I was just being jealous or something," Jenna said but she whispered the word jealous because she was embarassed.

"Jenn, whats there to be jealous about. Come here." he said softly and hugged her. "You rock!" he smiled to her.

"I don't know," Jenna admitted she really didn't know why she was jealous of Toni there was just something about her that didn't add up to Jenna and said, "Is it going to make it awkward for you that we don't get along? Because we made a deal that we would be civil infront of you."

"No..its fine. Its not your fault if you both don't get along. Its not up to me to force you." he said fairly. "You don't have to ever act fake in front of me." he added softly.

Jenna put her hand on Sam's cheek and she softly caressed it and said, "Thank you, but I'll still be civil for you, I don't want things to be uncomfortable for you..." Jenna let a smile form on her lips as she moved in closer to Sam's hug.

Sam squeezed her tighter, he didn't want to let her go. "Thanks" he whispered in close to her ear. He reluctantly let go of the hug. "Why does your cousin still hate me?" Sam asked changing the subject, "I saw the way he glared at me at that introducing-talky thing." he muttered.

Jenna blushed brightly and said, "Luca thinks that you're bad for me, that I'll just get hurt because I like you." The fact that I broke my hand because I was angry after we spoke doesn't help much either, Jenna thought sourly.

"Oh.." Sam said awkwardly. Well thats that friend out the window then he thought, there would be no point trying to make friends with him if he held strong grudges. Sam changed the conversation he lay on the grass and looked up the at the blue sky. He took Jenns hand and pulled her down playfully. "Look at that one!" he smiled and pointed up at the cloud which looked like a horses head, "If you squint it looks better..." He always used to do this at home, usually out of his bedroom window when his cousins were at his house. It was something to do...

Jenna smiled brightly as Sam changed the subject and squinted and said, "It sort of looks like a horse, but not much." Jenna glanced back at Sam for a moment then back at the clouds and saw one that looked like a broom stick and she pointed to it and said, "A broom stick yes?"

"Hmm...looks more like an ice-cream cone." he laughed. "sideways..." he said while turning his head to the left. "Hey look at this one!" he said pointing with his hand but still holding onto Jenna's with his other hand. He pointed at one that looked like a trone. "it kinda looks like a trone or chair." Sam smiled, he looked around for anymore clouds that may resemble something, but they were more drifty and light than they were in England.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back