An awkward end?

Sam Prince

OOC First Name
Louise
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Sam walked with Jenn hand in hand. Once they were out of Madam Puddifoots, he didn't know what to say. He felt the tension between them. This was not how he planned it to end. Eventually he didn't say anything and kept walking down the sreet not knowing where they were going, but he didn't care.

Jenna felt the awkwardness, and it was obvious he did aswell. Jenna pulled Sam aside and then said, "Sam, I don't want things to be awkward for us, please tell me what you're thinking." Jenna felt tears building up in her eyes but she didn't wipe them away she just hoped Sam wouldn't notice them and would respond to her request.

Sam was glad when Jenn spoke..at least it broke the silence. "I dunno, I feel...Look, I don't want things to be awkward for us either...I'm just disappointed..to be honest." he said to her.

"I understand and I didn't mean to hurt you really, I'd never want that," Jenna said as one tear escaped and it slid down her warm cheek.

Sam felt awful,"I didn't mean to make you cry!" he smiled hopefully with a shrug and wiped the cold tear with his warm hand. "Lets just forget this whole thing eh?" Sam said, "But under one circumstance, never lie to me again no matter what it is..okay?" he asked.

"You didn't make me cry, I did," Jenna said truthfully, she had hurt Sam. Jenna nodded her head softly then she looked into Sam's eyes nervously, she didn't know how to make this up to him and she wanted to so badly.

"Don't be ridiculous. C'mon! Cheer up!" he said kindly and hugged her. "So no more worrying or stressing over this? Okay?" He had a right to be mad and should have still been, but when he looked at Jenn he couldn't stay mad.

Jenna let a frown surface on her face and said, "Why are you forgiving me so easily? You have more then every right to be mad at me."

Sam laughed. "Yeah..I do have a right to be mad at you." he admitted. "But I don't want to! Whats the point...we all make mistakes right?" he said. He didn't know were all this good-heartedness was coming from, definitely not from his family.

Jenna gave Sam a soft hug and nuzzled him sweetly, she was glad he had forgiven her.

Sam smiled to her, "Some date eh?" Sam said sadly. But he decided he make it better. Sam grabbed her hand tightly, "Trust me?" he smiled devishously.

Jenna nodded her head softly and said, "Of course I do." Jenna looked at Sam curiously.

Sam grinned he could tell she was confused. "OKay just wait here!" he said and he walked into a nearby shop.

Moments later he came back out with a brown paper bag. He took up her hand again and ran not down back into the shopping area but up to the outskirts.

Jenna nodded her head and watched as he walked into a nearby shop she beamed brightly when he came back out not paying attention to what he was holding then she ran hand in hand with him to the outskirts, "Where are we going Sam?" Jenna finally asked.

"You'll see.." He laughed and they continued to run. A couple of minutes later Sam turned to Jenn and said, "Okay, close your eyes." he placed his hands on his knees, slightly out of breath. "Make sure their closed!" he grinned and waved his hand over her face, but there was no reaction so he continued on, "Wait here." he said again and began fixed some stuff and preparing stuff.

He took off his leather coat and lay it on the grassy land, he opened up the brown bag and pulled out muffins and an orange juice. He layed them out perfectly before he told Jenn to open her eyes. He stared out into the sea, they were on the outskirts of both Obsidian Harbour and Brightstone almost forgeting to tell Jenn the next instruction he said quickly, "Oh! Open you eyes now." he turned to her.

Jenna laughed as she ran with him then when they arrived somewhere she glanced around her and she saw the sea and her eyes danced wildly until her told her to close her eyes. She gave him a soft smile right before she put her hands over her eyes, she felt the soft air from Sam waving his hand in front of her face and she smiled lightly as she thought, I wonder what he's going to do!

After a few minutes he said she could open her eyes. She quickly lowered her hands and her eyes searched for Sam, once her gaze was on him she smiled brightly then she looked over to the set up and her eyes sparkled with joy once more and she walked over to him and gave him a hug.

Sam hugged her back, "I thought we might be able to start the date again?" Sam said, "It didn't start off so good."

The soft breeze blew back his hair and he sat down and pured the orange juice into plastic cups, "I always come prepared." he grinned.

Jenna grinned at Sam and then she sat down beside him and said, "You sure do." Jenna's eyes danced still amazed that Sam was still her friend.

Sam smiled. He moved in closer to Jenn subtly. He took up a chocolate and a blueberry. "Ladies choice, would you like Blueberry or chocolate?" he asked politely.

Jenna of course noticed that Sam had moved closer to her and she beamed at him and not even bothering to be discret moved in closer to him and asked her voice twinkling just as much as her eyes, "Is it okay with you if I take a blueberry?"

"Sure! Here you are." he handed her the muffin and took a pinch out of his chocolate muffin and ate. He lay down on his back on the soft grass. He silently picked a daisy and leaned up to put it in behind Jenns ear. He gave her a soft smile and took a small sup of orange juice.

Jenna smiled appreciatively as he handed her a muffin then she gazed softly at Sam as he layed down on the grass and put a daisy behind her ear, she returned Sam's smile with one of her own and then she layed down right beside him, with little to no gap between them and she said in a quiet voice so it was almost a whisper, "Hey." Jenna couldn't say much else, or she would embarase her self to great amounts so she picked a small piece of her muffin and ate it as she glanced back up at the sky.

"Hey.." he said back. He knew they weren't speaking to each other. But it wasn't an awkward silence. He kissed her cheek quickly, and smiled and then grabbed a chunk of grass and threw it at her, "Whoops my hand slipped!" he laughed.

Jenna flushed a rosey pink when Sam kissed her on the cheek and the moment was interrupted slightly when Sam through a bunch of grass at her she said with playful frustration, "You are going to rue the day you ever did that Sam." With that Jenna picked up a handfull of grass and dropped it on top of his head. Blades of grass still stuck in her own blonde hair.

"Oh really?" he asked her playfully and he tickled her again. "I know how much you loooove tickles." he laughed. When he stopped laughing and she did, he stared into her eyes and leaned in slowly and kisse dher lips...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back