OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
11½' Holly Wood Core of Augurey Tail Feather
Joshua didn't have to go far looking for Professor West. She so happens to be on the same floor as Professor Josephs' classroom, just down the corridor was where Arithmancy was taught. Another subject Joshua thought he had to take last year, but it turns out it wasn't required. Or something along those lines. The teen entered the room with his bag of runes accumulating at the very bottom of their confide space. The seventh year shook his bag and waited around to see if Professor West would show up and go along with his request of a reading. Joshua kinda sort of wanted to try the cross spread with her.

Last edited:
Harlow had just finished grading some papers inside the office and decided to step out to donsome organizing in the classroom. She was quite surprised to see a student there seeming to be waiting for her. With a smile, she cleared her throat to announce her presence. "Hello there. Joshua Toubia,right?", she confirmed. She knew familiar names and faces especially when it came to prefects. This particular one seemed to be one of the new ones who happened to be the co-captain of their quidditch team too.

Joshua leans against one of the desks in the classroom, and quickly stood upright upon hearing the witch clearing her throat. He felt a small blush suddenly rise visibly up his neck, she knew of him. She knows of him, Joshua nodded to confirm. "Yes, ah, Professor West," he found his voice that felt rather dry at the moment. "I have an assignment for my Ancient Runes class and was wondering if you could help me?"

Harlow chuckled as she casually settled on the desk across Joshua. "Sit down, no need to be formal. After all, you're not in my class. So let's say this is an informal class session.", she winked. She pulled out her wand and conjured a cup of coffee for her and a glass of orange juice for the Ravenclaw. "Ah, Prof. Josephs, I presume? How can I help?", she was pleased with the distraction, at the same time to help students.

"Ah, o-okay," Joshua fumble his way down to sit. He settled his bag of runes on top of the desk, thanking the professor for the orange juice. "Yes, a subject I wasn't sure I really needed to take until I realize that I want to work for the Daily Prophet one day," Joshua smiles over at Professor West. He was interested to know what kind of question she will ask, what runes he would withdraw from his bag. "Have you ever heard of a Thor's Cross spread?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back