An Apology

Alyssa Chevalier

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Willow Wand 13 1/4" Essence of Veela Hair
Alyssa carefully stood next to a corner in the Sixth Floor Corridor waiting for Steph to show up. Alyssa had written her a note in class and gave it to her. It told Steph that Alyssa wanted to talk to her about something on the sixth floor.

Alyssa wanted to apologize to Steph for freaking out at her. Alyssa was hoping that maybe Steph could understand her reasonings and hopefulyl forgive her.

'I hope she hurries. I don't want a huge crowd being around while I'm doing this.' Alyssa reached up and began to fidgit with her headband as she waited for Steph to show up.

Steph didnt know what to expect when she had gotten a note from Alyssa in class. Was Alyssa about to get mad at her again?
Steph walked slowly to the sixth floor. When she got there she scanned the corridor, and spotted Alyssa in a corner, she walked over to her, smoothing down her jeans and chewed her lip.
'Um, hey,' Steph said cautiously.

Alyssa turned around and gave Steph a small smile as an attempt to calm her nerves. Alyssa realized that Steph was probably thinking that Alyssa was going to yell at her again. However Alyssa was going to be mature and realize that she had no reason to yell. She couldn't help that she got mad.

"Glad you came. Don't look so scared though, I only asked you here to apologize. Not yell like I did last time." Alyssa gave Steph a bright smile to show her sincerity.

Steph smiled nervously, 'Oh erm, right. But you dont need to apoligize..' Steph looked at the floor, Alyssa had no need to apologize, Steph needed someone to yell at her, and Alyssa was only sticking up for her best friend.

"Well actually.... I kind of do." Alyssa's smiled faded into a small frown. Alyssa reached into her messenger bag and pulled out a piece of gum and quickly popped it into her mouth. Chewing gum always helped Alyssa focuse her thoughts.

"I could've handled it better." Alyssa sighed. "But it's just....the same thing happened to me." Alyssa said trying to keep her voice down low. She didn't want all the other kids hearing about her personal buisness.

Steph watched Alyssa reach into her bag and get gum, she chewed her lip still.

'Ah, i heard about that,' Steph sighed slowly, sitting on a window ledge. 'How did you forgive Bells?'

Alyssa leant against the wall again and furrowed her eyebrows in thought. It was hard to remember how she forgave Bella so fast. All of that really seemed like a blur to her now. She tried to block that from her memory as best as she could. It was her first heartbreak and it was definantly not something she wanted to remember.

"I guess it's because I realized one big thing, I'm still a kid. What I had with Aiden was just a small kiddy crush." Alyssa shrugged her shoulders and glanced at Steph softly. "Besides, it's not my fault I wasn't what Aiden wanted." Alyssa was beginning to wonder if he was what his mother called a 'cheap guy' Which seriously did not seem like her type.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back