Gwen Owens-Lee

former gryffindor | conquering the world

OOC First Name
kaye
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Wand
Curved 15 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ebony Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Gwen's ability to deliver roses was definitely getting better since her first year and she was so happy to be able to deliver them and see people's reactions as they read the notes. Valentine's Day was definitely special and she was glad that she could participate in it in this way. The Gryffindor slowly made her way around the Great Hall that morning delivering as many roses as possible before people left to go about their day. She made her way to the Slytherin house table with a pink rose in her hand. "Can anyone tell me who Charlotte Harper is and where I might be able to find her?" Gwen asked, feeling a little bit anxious as she saw some people start to leave. She needed to find the girl quickly or otherwise she would never be able to find her.

Charlotte was on her way to the Great Hall to get some food before she would start with studying again. She did not really bad previous semester but it could be better. She wanted the O's and not just A's. She could get all O's she figured. And she needed it. Simon could not be better than she was. Or someone else in her class. The blonde just started off with her breakfast as she heard a girls voice saying she was looking for her. The blonde looked in the direction of the girl. She didn't seemed familliar to her so the blonde had not really high hopes for something fun. She than put down her breakfast and looked in the girls face. '' She is here. Why?'' The blonde answered to the girl.

Gwen was a bit taken aback as Charlotte Harper referred to herself in third person. "Well I have a rose to give her." Gwen replied sarcastically, slipping into a posh British accent for the effect. She chuckled slightly at herself before talking normally again. "It doesn't come with a note or anything, but it's pink, so I guess you have an admirer or something." The Gryffindor shrugged as she held the pink rose out to the older girl. "Happy Valentine's Day!"

Charlotte listend as the girl explained. She frowned at how the girl spoke to her. '' You could just say: I have a rose to give you. That is the right way. But that doesn't matter you are just not that clever as me. Happens all the time.'' Charlotte said with a grin. This girl was here to give her this and than she could move on. It was a pink rose and there wasn't even a note. That was stupid, why only send a rose. But pink did ment something. Perhaps it was Odette that tried to fuzz her mind. '' Ok. That is stupid. But I take it.. thanks.'' Charlotte said and took the rose from the girl. She liked pink though it was her favorite colour ofcourse. The blonde than continued with her breakfast and didn't paid attention to the girl again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back