Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eternally Smitten
Wand
Cedar Wood, Hippogriff Feather core, 13 1/2 inches
The next name on Onyx's list was vaguely familiar. Following a hunch, he made his way to the Hufflepuff hall. He stood at the end, glancing through the students. Not immediately seeing someone who popped out as an 'Amber', Onyx cleared his throat and called out loudly, "Might I have a moment of the stunning Miss Amber Chou Wilson's time please?"

It was the end of a long day of deliveries, and Amber was heading back to the common room to relax a little before she had to get ready for the dance. She was glad she had managed to deliver all of her roses successfully. It was always nice to see the happy faces of the people who got their roses, but it made her a little sad she hadn't received one from her girlfriend yet. She had received a lot more than she had expected, but they had all been yellow. She was surprised to hear her name be called by an unfamiliar voice, and looked around until she noticed a young boy with some roses. She was hopeful this would be the one from her girlfriend, if that was why he was calling her name. She headed over. "Hi, I'm Amber." She said with a smile. "Can I help you?"

Onyx smiled as an older girl approached him. She looked rather nice. He pulled the yellow rose from his basket and presented it to her with a flourish. "This rose pales in comparison to your beauty, my lady." He told her with a light-hearted twinkle in his sapphire eyes.
Amber

Happy friend anniversary! It is weird to think that this time next year we will be close to graduation. Let's make many happy memories with the time we have left!

Flavio.

Amber noticed the boy was delivering roses, so she was curious to see if she would get the one from Ainsley here. But it was also possible he needed her help locating someone else. Amber was a bit startled by the way this young boy talked to her, and she stared at him for a moment without knowing what to say. "Uh... Thank you?" She said, though it was really more of a question. She took the rose from him and read the note, a smile appearing on her face when she saw who it was from. It was sweet of Flavio to send her this, though his reminder that they would graduate soon was startling. "Have a nice day." She told the boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back