An Adventure Before Classes

Alexis Rodes King

The Rodes are not easy to get on your side.
OOC First Name
Lexi
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 12 1/2" Flexible Larch Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Being back at Hogwarts was slightly troublesome for Alexis. She walked out towards the forbidden forest thinking about her summer. She wasn't paying attention to anything around her as she walked in a fairly straight line. She stared down at her feet when suddenly she crashed into something. "Ow!" She cried out rubbing her head. Alexis had her eyes closed since the collision made her a bit dizzy.

After a few more minutes she stood up and looked at what she collided with. "Oh. I didn't see you there." She said quietly.

@Flynn North

Of course, he was pleased to be back at the castle and away from the orphanage. But Flynn had a lot on his mind these days and just sitting around was not cutting it. So, he found himself heading out, feet taking him towards the Forbidden Forest. Something he would probably come to regret when he had to walk all the way back again, but right then he didn't care very much about that. Besides, he hadn't really gotten the chance to have a good look in there, always managing to get caught before he got too close. Maybe it was time that changed.

Though, this time he didn't even make it one step before someone came crashing right into the side of him. Flynn stumbled, though somehow managed to keep his balance as he scowled t the girl who clearly hadn't been looking where she was going. "Oh, you don't say," He snapped rather sarcastically, huffing as he folded his arms, "Maybe don't walk staring at your own feet next time, genius."

Alexis rolled her eyes. The last thing she wanted was a fight, but she was rather stubborn and refused to be spoken to rudely. Well she thought the boy was being rude because she had apologized. "Look I said I was sorry. I know I should have been looking up. I wasn't expecting anyone to be here." Alexis snapped. She huffed and frowned at the boy subconsciously crossing her arms. "What are you doing out here anyway?" The question slipped before she could stop it. She cursed herself in her mind because she knew she wasn't allowed there either, But she didn't show any emotion besides annoyance on her face. If the boy wanted to get her in trouble he would just be getting himself in trouble too. She figured she might be safe for now, but wouldn't let her guard down just yet.

He wasn't really in the mood for this. Flynn simply kept his arms folded, rolling his eyes as the girl tried to defend herself. But it was not really like he cared for whatever she had to say on the matter. "Apology not accepted," he responded stubbornly. And nothing in the world was going to make him change his mind on that one, he didn't appreciate being bumped into. Keeping his balance these days was harder than usual with only one working foot. Then she asked what he was doing and he just scoffed and shrugged his shoulders, "None of your business."

Alexis frowned. She really wasn't in the mood for any petty argument and the boy was being rather rude. She figured it was because she had bumped into him so she couldn't really blame him. She was at fault anyway. "Well whatever then. It's not like I really care either way." Alexis huffed. She wasn't about to make a second apology. She turned to face the forest and hesitated. She wasn't sure if the boy would tell on her if she went in. She shot a glare at him before deciding she didn't care. She had always wanted to explore further.

Alexis looked back to the forest and took a step towards it. "If you say anything to anyone I won't hesitate to get you in trouble as well." Alexis said as a warning not really caring that the boy was probably stronger than her.

Flynn just snorted a little as she was quick to shoot back that she didn't care. If she didn't care then she wouldn't have asked. He knew because he had done something similar many times in the past. He'd even said that very line far too many times to count. Though when the girl started to walk off, edging closer to the forest and then threatened to get him into trouble as well if he told on her (which he had no plans of doing. He was no snitch), Flynn laughed. "Get me in trouble for what, exactly?" He did have to wonder, raising his brow curiously at the other girl. "It's not against to rules to stand next to the forest."

Alexis stopped and turned towards the boy. She was a little intrigued by his witty response. Of course he was right anyway, but she could work around that. It's not like she didn't have any ideas in mind. "I never said anything about you getting in trouble for being around the forest." Alexis smirked. She thought it over a bit still dreadfully curious why the boy was there to begin with. She thought about offering him to join her but doubted he would after her somewhat threat. "Why don't you join me? I won't tell on you." Alexis added figuring it would be best to offer and get rejected than to be rude.

He just shook his head with a sigh. "Then let me refer you to my previous question of what could you possibly get me into trouble for? Because I haven't actually done anything." Which was a bit of a change, but so far he was just standing there. She was the one who was edging towards the forest with the express intent to go in there. And sure, he might have been thinking about it himself but had since changed his mind. And it was not like the Professors were mind readers last he checked. "As thrilling as that sounds, I'm going to pass," he responded as he shoved his hands in his pockets, "Bet you won't even make it five feet before you get caught, anyway."

Alexis shrugged in response. "Well then it doesn't matter does it." Alexis said vaguely brushing over his question. Alexis grinned at the challenge the boy presented. She always loved challenges. She looked around to double check and possibly triple check that there was no one else around. "Challenge accepted." Alexis said. If she did get caught she would just say that her cat ran in there and she was chasing after him. It was reasonable even though she left Kaiba inside. She walked confidently into the forest not looking back but instead tuning into everything around her.

If anyone was going to end up getting into trouble, then it was going to be this girl for trying to sneak off into the forest. No one actually managed to get away with it without getting caught. It was more seeing how deep you could actually get before you got found out. "Yeah, good luck with that," he just offered with an airy waft of his hand. She would get caught and get into trouble no matter what excuse she came up with, people always did.

Alexis frowned. Man was this boy boring, well that was her growing opinion of him. He showed little to no interest. She shrugged it off and walked into the forest. She walked until she felt like she had gone past five feet mark. She wasn't exactly accurate with distances when there were no markers. Turning around with a triumphant grin she crossed her arms. She wasn't going to start walking back yet incase she had missed the mark. "I made it!" Alexis cried out sticking her tongue out at the boy. "Bet you wouldn't make it this far." Alexis said hoping to entice the boy to do something fun without a frown. She wasn't sure if the challenge was clear enough, but she hoped she didn't have to yell again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back