OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Griffin Feather
Daintree had a plan for this dance, he just needed it to go well. He had sent Jenna a pink rose and was intending to at least from her reaction to it, see if things could work. It was perhaps a little soon after Tres, but he moved on when he wanted to and there was no sense lingering in the past. Tres was a friend now, but old news. Jenna was a good friends, and new news. He wasn’t sure how interested she was or how obsessed she still was with Wendall, but he was sure he was a good alternative for her. However, he needed to wait, the night was young and he had to wait until it was late enough that she’d have danced enough with her friend and welcome him. So he just made sure his suit was sitting right as he grabbed himself a drink. The time would pass quickly he was sure.

Jenna was thinking about the Daintree and she wanted give him a chance. Then she today spend some time with Iris but she wanted talk Daintree. She walked him closer and wanted say hello. "Hey, you don't mind if i join with you?" She asked Daintree and smiled him. Jenna was wear black dreas with a gold tone.

Daintree was a little surprised to see Jenna so soon, that wasn't in his plan, but it didn’t matter, he'd make it work. He gave her a little smile, ”Hey Jenna,” he greeted before shaking his head, giving an almost little bow to her, ”Course not,” he replied, ”You look nice,” he complimented with a very purposefully friendly tone. ”I hope my rose wasn’t too forward,” Daintree knew it probably was a little, but that wasn’t really something that actually bothered him, and he hoped it hadn’t bothered her either.

"Thanky!"Her hands was Iris flower and she wanted soon put them water becouse that was so special and nice present of her. "You look nice to!" Jenna told him a compliment and then she heard talk about rose. "No, i like your rose, but i wanna talk about with you. Sending the rose pink that mean you like me more as a friend?" Jenna didn't know about this but she was a little nerwos and she needed to tink about this and finaly talk Daintree. She sit with him and take her flowers to table.

Daintree smiled lightly in his thanks, but he was more focused on what she said next. He gave a little nod, ”I do. It’s pretty new for me, but you’re beautiful, kind, warm and nice,” he said with as honest a tone he could put in. ”But I know, and I understand if you're still hung up on Wendall and that means that this can’t yet happen, but I’d be a fool to not tell you how I feel,” Daintree said with a shrug, he was hopeful that he wouldn’t be entirely rejected. That she might be a little interested and his plan would continue, perhaps at a slower pace.

"Warm?" She blushed Daintree and Tress was no warm? But she was apricciate his words. " Oh, Daintree! We and Wendall stay friends and notging more and he is not interesting with me. We can try but if something happend and don't go right, we still be friends?" Jenna asked Daintree and she was voried about this.

Daintree nodded, ”Yeah,” he said. Daintree wasn’t sure how she would react but it was quite nice how she did. And the end gave him an out. If this didn’t work, if she wasn’t right then he would be able to go back to being friends. He wouldn’t get hurt and nor would she. ”Okay, well, consider this me officially asking you out Jenna,” he said, ”Would you like to go out with me?” he repeated in as friendly a tone as he could.

Jenna smiled and she tried not to spoil this nice moment with Daintree. He tried and Jenna appreciated that someone tried it for her and it was nice. Jenna curled her dark hair behind her ear. "Of course, i wanna go out with you!" Jenna say yes Daintree and then she speek next. "If you somtimes something bothering you just tell me!" Jenna always be understand people and she always be nice.

Daintree smiled widely, ”Do you want to be my girlfriend then, officially?” he added, maybe she wouldn’t want to jump straight into that. His brother had always said sometimes people wanted to date a little first before a label, but he was rather indifferent to it. He nodded at her words, ”Of course, and you can always talk to me about things,” he knew that to be a good boyfriend he had to listen to her and listen to what bothered her.

Jenna was voried about this becouse this happe so fast but she wanted be his girlfriend but something tell her is happen so fast and she was a little afraid. "Are you sure and that so fast? I realy want to but i want to go my first date with you!" Jenna never was a perfect date and she wanted go first day and know Daintree a little more. Mayby she was a little old but she wanted first go the date and not rush things and she hoped Daintree would mind. "Wanna go dance?" She asked Daintree.

Daintree shrugged, ”Well, there’s a brightstone weekend soon, I’ll take you on a proper date then?” he offered that way they already had another plan, and in the same way as he had with Tres he could shower in gifts and do what he knew best. At the question he nodded, ”Yeah,” he held out his hand to her to be able to lead her out to the dancefloor so that they could dance together. He was pleased that since his first time dancing with Tres he had steadily gotten better at dancing.

"That sound nice! I agree!" She liked brightstone vilage and drinked butterbie drink. Jenna smiled when she go with Daintree dance. Hufflepuff girl finaly was learned good dancing and Thomas was big help for the dance. Was one moment and Jenna looked the Daintree eyes.

Daintree nodded. It would be nice. He was already planning it in his head, to make sure it went the way it was supposed to. To make sure that it went well. The teen was happy to just dance with her, to hold her gaze in his. He reached out and very slowly, purposefully giving Jenna the space to push it away went to put his hand on her waist, and to take her hand in his other one so that they could just more easily dance. He was taking to more slowly, telegraphing each movement. He didn’t want to now rush things like this. Even if he had a very specific goal in mind of what he wanted, he still wanted to do some right by Jenna.

She was so close to Daintree and she was happy and smiling dancing with him. He was a gentelmen and she was sure if no rush things they will be fine and be together. How was be with somoune? It was nice? Jenna didn't know how was that feelings and she wanted figure out and know. Jenna was dancing and take deep breathe and she was enyoi this eveming and hoped not soon finished it.

Daintree smiled at Jenna, dancing with her was easy, and though she wanted to take it slowly, he got the impression this was good, that she was enjoying it. He was able to dance with her with ease, letting them move to the music. He liked it a great deal. It was just perfect. A perfect little evening for them. ”Weren’t you at this with one of your friends?” He asked after they’d been dancing a moment, he didn’t want to draw her away from her friend this whole night.

"Don't vorie, i told Iris, i will be with you! You want send me back?" Jenna joked and she was don't mind go back Iris and spend time with her to. Iris was realy nice friend and she was a little sad becouse she was with her to.

Daintree was quick to shake his head, ”Course not, but I know how much your friends mean to you, I don’t want you to be ditching them for hours just to spend a little time with me,” he hoped that his sympathetic nature towards her friends would endear him more. He just want to make sure that she was having a good time and that her friends would hate him for stealing all of her time. ”But if you are here with me for a while, i’m more than happy to accept all of your remaining dance time,”

"Iris and Nicol as my closest friends but don't vorie Daintree and they are no mad and they understand!"Jenna hoped Daintree would be voried but she hoped that him make a little better. "I'm happy to be there with you and i can't wait Bringshtone vilage!" Jenna smiled dancing with him and she hoped that evening don't be soon end

Daintree smiled at her, ”That’s good,” he said. He would have of course let her go back to her friends if she had to, knowing the importance of friendships, but he was happier still to continue to spend the time with her at this dance. He gave her a little smile and nodded, ”it’ll be great fun,” he assured her. Already planning the day in his head.

"Yeah!" Jenna smiled Daintree and relontiships for her was something new and she wanna know how was be with Daintree. "Do you wanna go back with me and take sit? Get some drinks?" She asked Daintree with a warm smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back