- Amy Katherine Rosemary

Date of Birth:
- 17 September 2027 at 2:10pm :shifty:

Current Age:
- Seventeen years old

Final:
- decided, TBE

Basic Appearance:
- Amy has long, curly blond hair and striking blue eyes. She's not tall for her age, but between her family members she's average height. Amy always has a necklace with a key around her neck, given to her at a young age by her mother.

Personality:
- Amy opens up to people if she has known them for long enough. She's always smiling at one thing or another, unless the situation is extremely serious. Amy is very optimistic. She's sweet and loyal, and she is also smart for her own age. She loves making friends - but if someone is being dishonest, she can see right through them. Occasionally, seeing as she's happy most of the time, she doesn't see people as who they really are which may be a disadvantage for her. Amy prefers to be reading a book when she is alone otherwise she loves to hang out with her brother and only a few other people. Amy hates crowds, and feels nervous around a lot of people. Also, she doesn't like attention. Her favourite animal is a badger and she once wanted a pet badger (but her parents strictly refused, naturally). Amy is an absolute animal lover. Lastly, Amy is always honest and even though the truth might not be the happiest of results, she lives by the saying "better be safe than sorry" - therefore she's always telling the truth and giving an honest opinion about something. However, Amy can also over analyse almost everything. She loves group work as well as being adventurous; nothing would stop her from being a little sneaky to get her ways sometimes, which is the one thing that surprises people around her.

Over the summer of 2042 just before her fourth year, Amy was starting to change in personality. Although she is her cheerful self she is no longer the type of person you'd see laughing at almost everything. She began to have nightmares which made her exhausted and this led to her being a bit distrusting of others. She is still willing to constantly make new friends however, so there is always the possibility of her wanting to be friends with you. Amy is still honest and loves to hang out with her friends. She's only resentful towards her mother but other than that, she's fine. And although she feels resented Amy cannot help but also feel sorry for her mother and unable to blame her for the way she's treating her daughter. Amy is generally forgiving, which is a trait that she was born with and will remain with her forever. The fact that she is so forgiving may be both an advantage and a disadvantage for her, however she has learned not to trust everyone on first meeting so that others cannot use her.

Family:
- Amy has a twin brother, Daniel, and he's her only sibling. They live with their parents although they always work during the Summer (winter in New Zealand) holidays, so Amy barely sees them. Amy's mother now works less than before and is therefore critical of Amy even though she did nothing wrong; this is due to Amy's parents being in the process of being divorced. It has her mother into hysterics as when she was younger her own family had abandoned her and never tried to reach her again. It was a close call, but her parents did not divorce. This has never happened before which is why Amy and Dan are now apprehensive towards their parents until they're sure they're staying together or are divorcing.

She has a biological cousin, Hakon Butterfield whom Amy has never met and will soon. She knows he exists but doesn't even know how he looks like, as he's adopted into the Butterfield family.

Family members TBA.

Blood Status:
- Mixed blood; there are various members in her family both from her mother's and father's side who are muggles and muggle born.

Thoughts on Status:
- TBA

Heritage:
- Amy's mother is Scottish and her father is Irish. However, Amy was born in England with her brother. Her grandparents are from somewhere else in Europe so their native language isn't English. She has Greek, Italian and other roots.

Special Abilities:
- Amy showed signs of magic first when she was 5 years old. She accidentally drowned the family's pet - a hamster - and her parents have been teaching her the basics of magic ever since. She takes after her father, who was quite good at Divination during his time at Hogwarts and looks forward to start the class! Whenever her mother wasn't around, Amy's dad would secretly teach her a thing or two to strengthen her ability.

Interests or Hobbies:
- As mentioned before, reading (which comes along with learning) as well as playing a muggle instrument interest her. The latter is a secret though, which stays in her family so no one else knows she has the skill to play the piano. At home, the piano is in a dark room at the corner where guests never go - this room is always locked. Most of the time, Amy listens to music or takes a walk around the garden in her free time during Summer. She also likes to meet people as long as there are not so many at one time! Another hobby is playing word games, mind games and anything that includes thinking. Apart from all of that, Amy doesn't mind being around friends (now that she has a few) for long amounts of a day. As long as she trusts them, people are welcome to be around her. She is a lot more open when she's with others and especially if both twins are in the same place at once and are surrounded by other people.

Strengths:
- Loyalty, stubbornness, protectiveness over her family/friends, quick learner abilities and good memory always help her if she gets stuck in a sticky situation. Also, Amy has the ability to think fast which shows her wit and intelligence. She can be brave if she wants to be and doesn't care what others think of her.

Weaknesses:
- Honesty; Amy can sometimes be too honest for her own good, always telling the truth might hurt her at times. Over analysing things; if she thinks too much of something, she may back out of a situation. Her stubbornness could become a problem but then again, it could be a strength as well!

Describe your character in three words:
- Loyal, intelligent and energetic

Favourite place to be:
- Either with her friends and her brother, or outside in the fresh air in the sun. Or somewhere reading. As long as she has something to do, she's good. She can get bored pretty easily though so she tries to find company whenever she feels bored or lonely.

Acquaintances:
- Alana Finch (former Slytherin)
- Leander Hayes (Slytherin)
- Signy Forstrom (Hufflepuff)
- Lizzie Taylor (Gryffindor)
- Danielle Corelli (Hufflepuff)
- Lanithro Styx (Gryffindor)
- Marisol Woods (Gryffindor)

Friends:
- Hilton Tiwari (Hufflepuff)
- Matthew Cosgrove
- Charlotte Owens (Slytherin)
- Aion Zephyr (Ravenclaw)
- Lyra Potter (Gryffindor)
- Link Potter (Gryffindor)

Best Friends:
- Madeline Walden (Gryffindor)
- James Cade (Gryffindor)

Hogwarts House:
- Amy is in Hufflepuff House. Her father was a Hufflepuff while her mother was a Ravenclaw, and Amy has traits from both houses, so she could've easily been a hatstall. She loves being in Hufflepuff and she wouldn't trade it for the world.

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
- Amy doesn't have many goals, mainly because she goes along with whatever happens next. If she has goals they are very few and obtainable. Maybe sometime in the future, Amy would be glad and ecstatic if she were to be badged as a Prefect, but then again who wouldn't be?
Amy is sociable and therefore wants to make many friends, apart from the ones that she has already. She's a pretty simple, easygoing character, therefore she is easily contented.

Best school subjects:
- Arithmancy, Charms, Divination, Herbology, Astronomy to name the top five.

Worst school subjects:
- History of Magic. Hence why she dropped the subject.

Plans for the future:
- Amy wishes to work either as a Healer or with magical creatures, or at the Ministry. Amy has yet to decide as she hasn't exactly thought of what she wants to do once she graduates from Hogwarts. Also, depending on her grades, Professor could be an option. Amy is quite indecisive at the moment.
She thinks about it a lot now that she's halfway through her student years.

Patronus:
- Hopefully a husky

Boggart:
- Aeroplanes and cliffs; anything to do with heights

R O L E P L A Y S
</FONT>
BEFORE HOGWARTS:
OMG Hi! | with Cyan Territe, Reuben Lagowski, Rudolf Lagowski and Daniel Rosemary | Brightstone Village

FIRST YEAR:
Looking for Trouble | with Link Potter, Dahlia Beauregard, Astarte Snow, Professor Cyndi Kingsley, Rebecca Koshiba, Professor Kalif Styx, James Adams, Georgina de Lacey and Vladimir Zhefarovich | The Dungeons
Early Morning Mischief | with Reuben Lagowski, Rudolf Lagowski, Silus Hollister, Madeline Walden and Xiochtle Lief Morta | Entrance Hall
Promoting Wild Patch Club | with Orwell Brocken, Veronica Meredith Boneheart and Venn Asaiah Boneheart | Entrance Hall
Not That Dangerous | with Christian Marshall and Professor Justin Cliffeton | The Forbidden Forest
Strolling | with Alexander Carter, Ellington Hayes and Victoire Fontaine | The Great Lawn
A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed | with James Cade, Archie Villiers, Sebastian Kross, Madeline Walden and Jezebel di Angelo | The Library
Every Time I See You | with James Cade | The Student Lounge
Mischief Is My Middle Name | with Charlotte Owens and Daniel Rosemary | The Kitchens
Project Prank | with Rudolf Lagowski, Reuben Lagowski, Charlotte Owens, Damide Snow and Professor Sloane Stark | Entrance Hall
It's Been a While | with Madeline Walden and James Cade | The Owlery
SECOND YEAR:
Looking For Peace and Quiet? You're Not Going to Find it Here | with Madeline Walden and James Cade | Abandoned Classroom

THIRD YEAR:
It's a Long Way - Take a Snack | with Merrill Piper and Dan Rosemary | The Owlery
Flowers, Lovely | with Ryuu Arai | The Rosebush
Far Away | with Cristian Kyle | Hufflepuff Common Room
A Curious Place | with Charlotte Owens | Abandoned Classroom
A First Birthday Party | with Professor Ava King, Anmoch Marcach, Timothy De Luca, Charlotte Owens, Professor James Woodlock, Professor Monty Pendleton, Evan Faire, Daisy Parker, Leo Benivieni, Felix Urie and Vex | Abandoned Classroom
'Studying' | with Reuben Lagowski | The Student Lounge
Y26 Heta Omega Meeting | with Prudence Armstead, Zara Lovette, Lizzie Taylor, Daisy Parker, Olivia Havelock, Ailsa Evans, Victoire Fontaine, Sianna Djordjevic, Noemie Vanity, Amber Chou Wilson, Madeline Walden, Annabelle Williams, Kaia Rosemary Grimm, Isabelle Marie and Saveli Pendleton | The Magical Sorority of Heta Omega, Seventh Floor Corridor
Be Proud of Me? | with Archie Villiers | The Trophy Room
FOURTH YEAR:
Turmoil | with Aion Zephyr | Entrance Hall
Stop and Watch the Sun Set | with Alana Finch | The Hogwarts Garden
Never Seen You Around | with Ezra Cade | Abandoned Classroom
Hiding in the Bushes | with Hilton Tiwari | The Rosebush
Y27 Club Fair | with Professor Cyndi Kingsley, Archie Renner, Orwell Brocken, Kaia Rosemary Grimm, Ailsa Evans, Evelyn Manning, Amber Chou Wilson, Alex Sheffield, Jerara Tapsell, Tristan Collins, Everly Reyes, Luciano Lopez-Capello, Ainsley Lynch, Rose Holland and Carlotta Raven | Great Hall
Crack Jokes, Make the Crowd Laugh | with Leander Hayes | The Student Lounge
Festive Cheer | with Matthew Cosgrove and Dan Rosemary | New Zealand
You And I | with Felix Urie | Great Hall
Years in the making | with James Cade and Madeline Walden | Seventh Floor Corridor

FIFTH YEAR:
First Session | Tutor Programme with Isabelle Vernier | The Library
Getting There | Tutor Programme with Lennon Cohen-Knight | The Lakefront
A Date with the Snack Table | with Matthew Harper | Great Hall
Restless | with Matthew Cosgrove | Fan Fictions & Alternate Roleplay
The Winner Takes It All. | with Madeline Walden | The Library
A Rose for a Rosemary | with Clementine Pratt | Hufflepuff a Common Room
Flower Delivery | Louisa Clark | The Dungeons
Third Time's the Charm | with Darcy Pratt | The Library
A Rose for a Housemate | with Norton Gillespie | Great Hall
Last Rose | with Marisol Woods | Seventh Floor Corridor
<FONT font="Georgia">SIXTH YEAR:
A Simple Greeting | with Dan Rosemary and Matthew Cosgrove | The Owlery
OH WHOOPS! | Roleplay Roulette | with Signy Forstrom and Lizzie Taylor | The Trophy Room
A Big Mess Up | with Aion Zephyr, Cyan Territe, Danielle Corelli, Lanithro Styx, Madeline Walden, James Cade and Lyra Potter | The Forbidden Forest
Soft Roses | with Signy Forstrom | The Library
Just Talking | with Madeline Walden | Gryffindor House Table
<i>
</i>

G R A D E S

PotionsHistory of MagicDADACharmsTransfigurationAstronomyHerbologyFlying
APAOPOEE
[th colspan="8"]First Year 2039-40[/th]
Grade Point Average: 4.5 (Between an A and E)
House Points Earned: 310
</FONT><i></i>

PotionsHistory of MagicDADACharmsTransfigurationAstronomyHerbology
PAPOPAP
[th colspan="7"]Second Year 2040-41[/th]
Grade Point Average: 3.7 (Between a P and A)
House Points Earned: 113
<i></i>

PotionsDADATransfigurationCare of Magical Creatures
AAAE
[th colspan="4"]Third Year 2041-42[/th]
Grade Point Average: 4.3 (Between an A and E)
House Points Earned: 115
<i></i>

CharmsAstronomyHerbologyArithmancyDivination
OOOOO
[th colspan="5"]Fourth Year 2042-43[/th]
Grade Point Average: 4.9 (Between an A and E)
House Points Earned: 474
<i></i>
PotionsHistory of MagicDADAHerbologyMuggle StudiesArithmancyAncient RunesCoMC
PPPPPPPP
[th colspan="8"]Fifth Year 2043-44[/th]
Grade Point Average: 3 (P Average)
House Points Earned: 20
<i></i>
HerbologyArithmancyDivinationApparitionCoMC
PPPOE
[th colspan="5"]Sixth Year 2044-45[/th]
Grade Point Average: 4 (A Average)