Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Hogwarts New Zealand! We hope you enjoy your visit.

Hogwarts New Zealand is an interactive Harry Potter Role playing experience, set after the epilogue of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in an assumed reality where a new branch of Hogwarts has opened in New Zealand!
What new magic exists now? What new events are occurring across the Wizarding World? What new forces oppose those of good?
Join today as a House Elf, Professor, Shopkeeper, Ministry Worker, Student or anything else and find out!

Join the magic!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
*Mult-Quote Mult-Quote
Years in the making; *Closed*
Topic Started: Mar 5 2017, 11:31 AM (174 Views)
James Cade
Member Avatar
Olivanders Shop Assistant | Talkative | Stubborn | Jealous | Gryffindor Seeker and Co-Captain | Brotherhood President | Fifth Year

James couldn't believe what had just happened. He and Charlotte had broken up and he hadn't seen it coming at all. Sure things had been weird between them ever since they got back to school despite spending a wonderful Christmas together, but James hadn't thought for one moment that the incident in the hospital wing with Maddie would actually break them up. Clearly he had underestimated how much seeing Maddie there had affected Charlotte. The fact the whole incident had occurred in front of Daniel Rosemary had made it worse. He always had the impression the boy didn't like him because of how close he was, or rather had been, with his sister and the way seemed to fawn over Charlotte right in front of him made the Gryffindor sick to his stomach. At least Daniel had a free shot at her if he so wished.

With his relationship over, the only thing James could think to do was to go back to the common room. Maybe Rudolf would be there, his best friend could distract him with a story about how he most recently tried to woo Phoebe. That poor boy was clueless. As he turned onto the seventh floor corridor James saw a flurry of blonde hair and turned to see the face of Amy Rosemary coming out of Heta Omega. "Hey Amy," He said approaching her. Things had been strained with them for a while now, but he needed a friend and Amy had always been there for him when he needed her.
Posted ImageBio
Posted Image
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Amy Rosemary
Member Avatar
Twinning Mischievous Protective Loyal

[justify]Amy was shaking her head as she walked out of Heta Omega, everything was happening way too quickly for her to comprehend - two of her close friends had broken up, as she'd heard from Dan and that was never a great thing. That normally meant their friendship would never be the same again, not that their romantic relationship was any good either, with all the respect she had for James and Charlotte. At least, Amy had managed to be friends with everyone still, though she had wanted to talk to Maddie for ages. She missed her dear friend and desperately wanted to see how she was doing. The hufflepuff would have missed the figure in the corridor had they not called out her name. The voice was familiar. Looking up, Amy's eyes brightened. "James, hey," he said smiling, glancing up and down the corridor in case she'd spot Maddie, but no such luck. "How's it been? It's been way too long." As far as the girl knew, they were both over the fact that James and Maddie were into each other - it was obvious. Amy really didn't mind. As long as their friendship lasted, she was happy.[/justify]
Development | Biography | Relationships
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

James Cade
Member Avatar
Olivanders Shop Assistant | Talkative | Stubborn | Jealous | Gryffindor Seeker and Co-Captain | Brotherhood President | Fifth Year

James barely saw Amy lately, which was a shame as she had been the first friend he made at Hogwarts, and for a while it seemed like she could have been more, but it seemed like it wasn't to be. Things hadn't been right between them since third year when she found about his kiss with Maddie. "Could be better I guess, me and Charlotte just broke up," James said rather casually. He was a little annoyed, nothing he said could convince Charlotte nothing had been going with him and Maddie but their relationship had ended all the same. "Anyway, forger me, how have you been? I haven't seen you in so long," James said changing his tone to a more happy one.
Posted ImageBio
Posted Image
Posted Image

Amy Rosemary
Member Avatar
Twinning Mischievous Protective Loyal

[justify]As she stood there smiling, she remembered back in first year when they thought they could've been more than friends, but so much had happened since then that the hufflepuff doubted anything ever would. Of course, she used to have a crush on him for at least a year, which was a long time. They had both grown up since then though and both of them had been in a relationship. Amy frowned. "I'm sorry to hear that," she told him honestly. "I'm good thank you, much better than last year actually," Amy didn't want to keep anything from any of her friends and that included James. Although she had purposefully avoided mentioning Felix right after his break up with Charlotte. "I agree, I think we deserve to catch up." The blonde grinned, happy to be able to talk to him about anything but the drama that had taken place for a change. "Hey have you seen Maddie lately? It's been a while since all three of us hung out!" She exclaimed, feeling a little guilty for not remembering to catch up with both of them together like they used to. "It has been so long, like a few years!" She might have been exaggerating but it felt like forever and the three of them should've matured greatly since that awkward few months after James and Maddie had made out. It was time to start new.[/justify]
Development | Biography | Relationships
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

James Cade
Member Avatar

James waved his hand dismissively as Amy said she was sorry to hear about the break up. "It's okay, yeah its fresh but it felt like it was coming, you know?" Things between him and Charlotte hadn't been right since the beginning of the semester, and with Amy's brother Daniel buzzing around like he did, they had never stood a chance of repairing the damage. "I'm sure Dan's thrilled," James added rolling his eyes. The fact the boy had been there, coaching her only made him angry so he tried not to think about it. "I'm glad, I know things have been weird between us lately, but I hope we can put that behind us," James smiled warmly at Amy. He really did want to put things right between them. "I haven't seen much of her the last few weeks, just in the common room and in class, but we're friends now, we seem to have put all the drama behind us, I'd love it if we could all hang out," James stepped a little closer to the Hufflepuff. It was really good to see her.
Posted ImageBio
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Seventh Floor Corridor · Next Topic »