Among the Roses

Eleonora Cade

OOC First Name
Lauren
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Curved 12 Inch Swishy Hazel Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Eleonora hadn't met Eleanor Hope before but she knew that the Hufflepuff was the leader of the Wild Patch Club so she naturally went there first to try and find her. "Eleanor?" she said as she approached the Wild Patch.

Whenever Eleanor had free time, she always made sure to go to the Wild Patch to tend to the flowers. She made a vow to follow Orwell's steps to be a good leader and she was not going to break it. As the girl sat down in the dirt, planting some new seeds, she heard her name being called and she looked up and around, wondering if it was just her imagination. "Yes?" she said, placing down her packet of seedlings and standing up. She noticed a smaller blonde girl who seemed to be wanting her attention, and she dusted herself off. "That's me!" she exclaimed.

”Oh hi!” Ellie waved ” I have a rose for you, complete with a note” she explained as she handed them over to the older Hufflepuff.
Ellie,

We don't hang out as much as we used to, but you still mean so much to me. You have always been a good friend.

Ares

Ellie beamed at the idea of getting a rose, despite the fact that it was her who had helped plant them all, and took it with a smile on her face. Opening it up, she noticed it was from Ares and she was slightly disappointed she didn't send anything back to him. She had been so occupied with making sure all of the roses were planted for everyone else that she had completely forgot to send any to anyone. Nonetheless, she was happy that Ares still considered her a good friend and wouldn't trade it for the world. "Thank you!" Ellie exclaimed to her rose deliverer. "Have you got any roses?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back