Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4 essence of dragonstone
SayHelloTo
0016.jpg%3Fw%3D150%26h%3D100

Amelia Sophia Jane

Friends

Best FriendsYou've got a friend in me,You've got a friend in me
Close FriendsWhen the road looks rough ahead,And you're miles and miles
Partners in crimeFrom your nice warm bed,You just remember what your old pal said
Average FriendsBoy, you've got a friend in me,Yeah, you've got a friend in me
Student FriendsYou've got a friend in me,You've got a friend in me
Distant FriendsIf you've got troubles,I've got 'em too,There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you
Family FriendsWe stick together and can see it through,Cause you've got a friend in me
Protective Over MeSome other folks might be,A little bit smarter than I am
Protective Over YouBigger and stronger too,Maybe
Former EnemiesBut none of them will ever love you,The way I do, it's me and you

Enemies

Mortal EnemiesIf I Could Give You The World,On A Silver Platter,Would Even Matter
Hardcore EnemiesYou'd Still Be Mad At Me,If I Can Find In All This,A Dozen Roses
Average EnemiesThat I Would Give To You,You'd Still Be Miserable,Cause In Reality
RivalsI'm Gon' Be Who I Be,And I Don't Feel No Faults,For All The Lies That You Bought
Mutual DislikeYou Can Try As You May,Bring Me Down But I Say
One Sided EnemyThat It Ain't Up To You,Gonna On Do What You Do
Former FriendsHate On Me Hater,Now Or Later
No Reasons For DislikeCause I'm Gonna Do Me,You'll Be Mad Baby
I Have My ReasonsGo Head And Hate On Me Hater,Cause I'm Not Afraid Of
You Have Your ReasonsWhat I Got I Paid For,You Can Hate On Me.

Romantic Relationships

FinalMy heart's a stereo,It beats for you, so listen close,Hear my thoughts in every no-o-o-te
CurrentMake me your radio,And turn me up when you feel low,This melody was meant for you,Just sing along to my stereo
Puppy LoveIf I was just another dusty record on the shelf,Would you blow me off and play me like everybody else?
Flirts/FlingsIf I asked you to scratch my back, could you manage that?Like yea fecked up, check it Travie, I can handle that
PastFurthermore, I apologize for any skipping tracks,It's just the last girl that played me left a couple cracks
Like FamilyI used to, used to, used to, now I'm over that,'Cause holding grudges over love is ancient artifacts
Mutual CrushIf I could only find a note to make you understand,I'd sing it softly in your ear and grab you by the hand
I have a Crush On YouJust keep it stuck inside your head,like your favorite tune,And know my heart's a stereo that only plays for you
You Have a Crush On MeMy heart's a stereo,It beats for you, so listen close,Hear my thoughts in every no-o-o-te
I look Up To YouMake me your radio,And turn me up when you feel low,This melody was meant for you,Just sing along to my stereo

Other

Former FriendsIt's the boy you never told I like you,It's the girl you let get away
AcquaintancesIt's the one you saw that day on the train,But you freaked out and walked away
Name BasisIt's the plane you wanna catch to Vegas,Things you swear you'll do before you die
Met OnceIt's the city you love that waits for you,But you're too damn scared to fly
AnnoyancesHit the lights, let the music move you,Lose yourself tonight, come alive
MentorLet the moment take you, lose control tonight,Hit the lights, let the music move you
MenteeLose yourself tonight, come alive,Let the moment take you, lose control tonight

You've Got A Friend In Me-Toy Story
Hate On Me-Glee
Stereo Hearts-Gym Class Heros ft Adam Levine
Hit The Lights-Selena Gomez

Code:
<i>
</i>[img]icon one[/img][img]Icon two[/img][img]icon three[/img]
[font=georgia][SIZE=1][color=#990066][i]first middle last[/i][/SIZE][/color][/font]
[color=darkgoldenrod]three[color=usergroup]:[/color] adjetives [color=usergroup]:[/color] here
[size=1][list][/color]
[font=Georgia][b]relationship[/b]here[/font]
[color=darkgreen][b]your name:[/b][/color] "what you have to say"
[color=darkgreen][b]Amelia:[/b][/color] "leave for moi"

Example:
0000zzp7
00010qte
000174yr

kate rose moon
reckless: musical : sweet
Average Friends:Boy, you've got a friend in me,Yeah, you've got a friend in me
Acquaintances:It's the one you saw that day on the train,But you freaked out and walked away
Kate: "You are pretty okay though your moods can change pretty quickly"
Amelia: "You are very pretty and nice though a small bit annoying at times"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back