OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Willow Wand 13 1/4" Essence of Veela Hair
Character Development

Full Name: Alyssa Christelle Snow

Birth Date: December 12th, 2008

Current Age: 12

Basic Appearance: Light blonde hair and ice blue eyes. Alyssa is currently very short, but is expecting to grow like her mother.
Alyssa and her family are also known for their pale white skin they most of them have.

-Parents:

Mother: Margaux Brie Snow (formerly Goyle) -- a former Beauxbatons student, who makes dresses that are known all around the world. Margaux is also known very well for her baking and wine recipe's.

Father: Alphonse Louis Snow-- a former Hogwarts students who also had been in Slytherin. Rumor has it that my father was once a detah eater. But I've never really known my father that well.

Siblings, if any: Currently an only child till her younger sister/brother is born.

Pets, if any: A snowshoe hair rabbit named Ciel and a Pygmy owl named Babette.

Area of Residence: Bordeaux France

Blood status: Pureblood

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why): Slytherin. Alyssa knows what she wants and will do anything it takes to get her way or be on top. Alyssa also has a slight dark side to her personality.

- Best school subjects (And why): Favorite is Charms, DADA, and Astonomy

- Worst school subjects (And why): Transfiguration. Alyssa believes she has no talent for this class at all.

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be?: A snowshoe hair. It symbolizes how prideful she is in her family. It also resembles a scence of innocence and wanting to fit in with her surroudnings.

- What would their Boggart be?: Spiders!! They're so ugly!

- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one): A snowshoe hair. It resembles her families name.

- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Alyssa would see her and her family happy and staying out of trouble.

- What memory could they use to create a Patronus?: When Alyssa bought her first dress with her parents.

- Write an example roleplay by your character:
[/center]
Alyssa happily watched her mother sew beads onto a dress she was making fr a unknown occasion. The dress was a lovely cream color that must've taken hours for her mother to sew and hem together. The beads helped the dress stand out even more than it had before they were being added.

"Wow mommy. This dress is beautiful." Alyssa gushed as she grabbed some of the dress material in her hands and carefully felt it between her fingers. She smiled down at the small details of the stitching on the dress then released it form her grasp. Alyssa had wanted to be a famous dress designer ever since she had seen her mother's dresses displayed in magazines in stores.

"Mommy, I want to become a famous dressmaker like you when I get older." Alyssa spoke softly as she smoothed the dress she was currently wearing. Not only was her mother a good dress maker but she was very strict on looking nice whenever you possibly good. Margauz always said you never know who might come along and judge you.
And as pure bloods the Snow's were not often judged as looking trashy.

When Alyssa heard the sound of her parents mail bird scratching at the window she gracefully stood up and walked over to the window. Alyssa carefulyl opened the window and held her hand out so the Snowy Owl known as Rida could drop it into her hand.

"Thanks Rida." Alyssa cooed when the bird lightly dropped the letter int her hand. "Hey this is adressed to me!" Alyssa exclaimed when she noticed that the letter had her name written on it is fancy cursive letters. There was no return address so Alyssa was unsure who had sent it to her.

'I wonder what this letter is about.' Alyssa carefully opened the envelope and pulled the letter out. She immediantly began tot read the writing on the letter. With each word she read a smile that had appeared n her face began to grow larger and larger.

'Howarts?! I've been accepted to a Wizarding school?! She smiled with pure happiness and dashed t go show her mother and father.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Dear Diary,

Guess what?! I got a letter that said I was accepted into Hogwarts school of witchcraft and Wizardry today! I also got a letter that said I had also gotten a letter that said I was also accepted into Beauxbaton's Academy Of Magic. Mommy immediantly wanted me to go to Beauxbatons, but daddy put his foot down and demanded that I go to Hogwarts. I guess mother agreed, because I'm going to Hogwarts once the fall starts!
Daddy says he's positive I will be sorted into Slytherin like he and his brother was. I really hope I get sorted into Slytherin, it'd make my daddy proud. It also sounds like Slytherin is a really amazing house to be in anyways. Daddy also said that my cousin Theodore will be going to Hogwarts as well.
I wonder if he'll be sorted into Slytherin too?

Anyways, I have to go. Were going dress shopping. I just wanted to write down how excited and happy I was to finally be recieving my ticket into learning magic.

Love Always,
Alyssa Snow

Pretty good.
With regard to your roleplay of receiving your letter from Hogwarts, please remember to read over your writing before you are finished. You have a few spelling mistakes and missing letters in words. Also your first line is a little confusing, I'm not sure what you are saying there.

What house are you hoping to get into?

Your character seems spoiled, is she a snob, will she make friends with anyone or will they have to be from a good family.

You are pureblood status you say, remember you have to apply to be a pureblood, not everyone can be.

Your character is from France, is there a reason you are not attending BeauxBatons?

I may have more questions after you respond to these as I don't want to assume your answers.

Professor Heimdall

Thanks for the review. I'll try and fix them to my best ability. Now I'll try and answer your questions/

What house are you hoping to get into?- She's hoping to get into slytherin like the rest of her family. But there is this small part inside of her that is not sure that Sltherin is the house she really wnats to be in.

Your character seems spoiled, is she a snob, will she make friends with anyone or will they have to be from a good family.- Yeah she's a spoiled snob. At first she will be willing to be friends with everyone. But I'm sure once the sorting is finished she will choose her friends more carefully.

You are pureblood status you say, remember you have to apply to be a pureblood, not everyone can be.- Really? How do you do that?

Your character is from France, is there a reason you are not attending BeauxBatons?[B/]- Her family has gone to Hogwarts for a long time. So I guess she's following the family tradition.

In regards to you saying that she's going as a tradition, wouldn't she go to Hogwarts Scotland?

This is Hogwarts New Zealand, which in the RP world has only been opened for 4 years.

Kailey Paramore said:
In regards to you saying that she's going as a tradition, wouldn't she go to Hogwarts Scotland?

This is Hogwarts New Zealand, which in the RP world has only been opened for 4 years.
They've just been going to Hogwarts in general.

Role play writing in a journal about one thing you might be afraid of going to school so far away from your family. Then I'll leave you alone, you've done well so far.

Hi Alyssa! As always new faces are welcome on HNZ. :D Just a few questions:

It seems like Alyssa's family is wealthy. Where do her parents work? What do they do?

In your reply to Freya, you said that Alyssa feels that she does not want to be in Slytherin. Is there a reason for this? What house would she be in if she wasn't going to be in Slytherin?

It seems like Alyssa's family is wealthy. Where do her parents work? What do they do?- Her mother is a healer. However she was never told what her father does.

In your reply to Freya, you said that Alyssa feels that she does not want to be in Slytherin. Is there a reason for this? What house would she be in if she wasn't going to be in Slytherin?- She isn't exactly sure. She feels like she may not be what a slytherin person would be, but her other half feels like she is not but pure slytherin.

Why doesn't Alyssa know what her father does? Is it top secret? Is she not close to him?

I'm confused what you're saying about Slytherin. Does this 'other half' consider it a 'bad' house? For what qualities?

better change my picture....becuase I don't look like that. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back