pinkrosesdiv.gif

OUT TONIGHT!♠

“you wanna prowl, be my night owl? well take my hand we're gonna howl”

like family ! whats the time? well it's gotta be close to midnight
inseparable ! my body's talking to me it say,'time for danger'
attached to the hip ! it says 'i wanna commit a crime'
partners in crime ! wanna be the cause of a fight
confident ! wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger
best girl friend ! i've had a knack from way back at breaking the rules once I learn the game !
best guy friend ! get-up life's too quick i know someplace sick
close friends ! where this chick'll dance it the flames
good friends ! we don't need any money i always get in for free
average friends ! you can get in too if you get in with me
childhood ! let's go out tonight i have to go out tonight
drinking buddies ! you wanna play? let's run away
party buddies ! we wont be back before it's christmas day take me out tonight
just met ! when i get a wink from the doorman do you know how lucky you'll be?
never met ! that your on line with the feline of avenue b

♦TANGO:MAUREEN!♦

“so you think, might as well dance the tango to hell ”

f*ck you ! this is weird, very weird, f*cking weird, i'm so mad that I don't know what to do
i hate you ! fighting with microphones, freezing down to my bones and top it all off i'm with you
you hate me ! feel like going insane, got a fire in your brain
mutual hatered ! and you thinking of drinking gasoline, as a matter of fact
i dislike you ! honey i know this act, it's call the tango maureen
you dislike me ! the tango maureen, it's a dark, dizzy merry-go-round
mutual dislike ! as she keep you dangling, your heart she is managling
rivals ! and you toss and you turn cause her cold eyes can burn
friendly rivals ! yet you yern and you churn and rebound
annoyance ! has she ever pouted her lips and called you 'pookie'
tolerence ! have you ever doubted a kiss or two? this is spooky
afraid of ! did you swoon when she walked through the door. ever time so be catious
jealously ! did she moon over other boys? more than moon. i'm getting nautious.
cheated ! she cheated, maureen cheated, f*cking cheated
backstabbed ! i think i should give up right now.
fake friend ! gotta look at the bright side with all of your might, i'd fall her still any how
love-hate ! when your dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance. her grip of romance makes you fall
indifferent ! so you think, might as well dance the tango to hell
`

♥I'LL COVER YOU!♥

“sweet kisses i got to spare, i'll be there and i'll cover you”

final ! live in my house, i'll be your shelter just pay me back with one thousand kisses. be my lover, i'll cover you
spouse ! open your door i'll be your tenant, don't got much baggage to lay at your feet
in love ! but sweet kisses i got to spare, i'll be there and i'll cover you
engaged ! i think they meant it when they said you can't buy love
current ! but i know you can rent it, a new lease you are, my love, on life, be my life
future ! just slip me on, i'll be your blanket, whenever, whatever i'll be your coat
crush on you ! you'll be my king and i'll be your castle
crush on me ! no, you'll be my queen and i'll be your moat
mutual crush ! i think they meant it when they said you can't by love
past good-bad ! but i know you can rent it, a new lease you are, my love
past- still chemistry ! on life, all my life i've long to discover something as true as this is
bed warmer ! so with a thousand sweet kisses if your cold, i'll cover you
friends-enemies with benefits ! and your lonely, with a thousand sweet kisses, i'll cover you
one night stand ! if you've got one nickel only, with a thousand sweet kisses, i'll cover you
fling/flirts ! when your worn out and tired with a thousand sweet kisses
physical attraction ! i'll cover you, when your heart has expired
forbidden ! oh, lover i'll cover you!

♣ONE SONG GLORY!♣

“find glory, beyond the cheap colored lights”
father ! one song glory one song before i go, glory
mother ! one song to leave behind, find one last song, one last refrain glory
brother ! from the pretty boy from man, who wasted oprotunities
sister ! one song he had the world as his feet, glory, in the eyes of a young girl, a young girl
other family[specify] ! find glory, beyond the cheap colored lights, one song before the sun sets
bad influence ! glory on another empty life time flies, time dies glory
good influence ! one blaze of glory, find glory in a song that rings true
respect[you-me-mutual] ! truth like a blazing fire, an enternal flame
teacher/mentor !find one song, a song about love, glory from the soul of a young man
roommate-housemate-classmate ! find one song before the virus takes hold
protective[mutual] ! glory like a sunset, one song to reedem this empty life
other[specify] time flies, and no need to endure anymore, time dies

((PM Me This Form!))

Icon: 100x100 please
Name: First, Middle, and Last
Year & School:
Relationships:
You Say _____ About Alyssa:
<i></i>

G I R L S
pinkrosesdiv.gif

Abigail Shawn Lurken
Jessica-Szohr-3-gossip-girl-4640691-100-100.gif

Year & School: Fifth Year, Hogwarts New Zealand (Slytherin)
Relationships: like family; best girl friend ; attatched to the hip; roommate, Glam Squad Member, housemate, classmate;
You Say: "I'm very sorry that I assumed the worst about you Alyssa. I hope to regain our friendship, however it might be a little bit difficult do to the words that were shared because of the Gossip Magazine.
Alyssa Says: Tehee it's no biggie! I'm not really that mad about it! You lived a hard life so it's understandable that you got angry. Your a good friend and I don't intend to lose your trust anytime soon. Oh...and it's uber weird that your dated my brother.

Efeyenia Zoe Samartzi
Blake-Lively-blake-lively-598012_100_100.jpg

Year & School: Slytherin 4th Year
Relationships: Close/good friends, room mate, Glam Squad Member
You Say: "I think Alyssa is just great. Even though I kinda just showed up out of nowhere you accepted me into your group along with Bella and Abbey and Nia really likes her and hopes they can stay good friend"
Alyssa Says: "You kinda of new and at first you seemed really shy. But you show true Potential to do great things someday. Plus you so sweet it's hard to believe your a Slytherin!

Joceline Aimee Richarde
4164_100_100.jpg

Year & School: Fourth, Slytherin, Hogwarts New Zealand
Relationships: Mutual dislike
You Say: "I don't like you, and never will. End of story."
Alyssa Says: "Feelings Mutual. I only put up with you because of your half-brother."

Patricia Anne Styx
Anne-Hathaway-actresses-1651741-100.jpg

Year & School: Hufflepuff 5th Year/HNZ
Relationships: Good friends, Classmates
You Say: "Alyssa is such a lovely girl and one I'm glad to call a friend, we're not best buds or anything but I'd like to think we are decent friends, especially after everything we got over in our first year. She is so different from her brother and for this I'm glad. I hope we can remain good friends for a long time and maybe become closer."
Alyssa Says: "I doubt that I'd ever really meet anyone as sweet as Patricia is. At first we didn't get along but thats way in the past now, in fact I don't even really remember what it was about. Were not best friends but we get along and I could definitely see us hanging out in the future. Plus I do believe were now related..which means during family events we'll definitely see each other around sometime.

Effie Monique Snow
kate_bosworth_024.jpg

Year & School: HS Hufflepuff Graduate
Relationships: Other family[Aunt], Teacher/Mentor, Good influence, Good Friends
You Say: "Alyssa, I've known you since you were a tiny baby and I always knew you'd be a star someday. Your so smart and talented that it upsets me that your dad doesn't seem to see this as much as I do."
Alyssa Says: "Aunt Effie, I admit that as a child I never really took the time to get to know you, but as time grew I realized that you and I are more alike then I ever gave us credit for. I see you as an amazing teacher and much more of a human being than I have ever viewed the rest of our family at times. I'm really glad you teach at the school too, your so much fun at times, I'm lucky to have you as an aunt."

G U Y S
pinkrosesdiv.gif

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="black">Vincent Avery Chevalier
leonardo_dicaprio_040.jpg

Birthdate & School: November 14th, 2006 and Beauxbatons Alumni
Relationships: inseparable ! my body's talking to me it say,'time for danger'
final ! live in my house, i'll be your shelter just pay me back with one thousand kisses. be my lover, i'll cover you
spouse ! open your door i'll be your tenant, don't got much baggage to lay at your feet
in love ! but sweet kisses i got to spare, i'll be there and i'll cover you
future ! just slip me on, i'll be your blanket, whenever, whatever i'll be your coat
flirts ! when your worn out and tired with a thousand sweet kisses
physical attraction ! i'll cover you, when your heart has expired
respect[mutual] ! truth like a blazing fire, an enternal flame

You Say About Alyssa: "You are my lover, my morning star. I love you so much, words just cannot express it all! I will always be there for you, no matter what. And my favorite moment with you was when I heard the words, 'I do'. You are my best friend, the reason why I eat and drink and breathe. You are everything in my life, and my one true love. You are my soulmate as well."
Alyssa Says: "Vincent, I love you far more than I could ever describe to you. You are the one person I feel like I can let my guard down around, you support me with anything I do. I still feel butterflies in my stomach every time I see your face, you always know how to make me smile. Marrying you was a dream come true, I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you. I love you so much and I would do anything for you."

Theodore Yzak Snow
014.png

Birthday & School: December 12, 2008 and Hogwarts New Zealand, Slytherin Prefect and Head Boy
Relationships: brother ! from the pretty boy from man, who wasted oprotunities
rivals ! and you toss and you turn cause her cold eyes can burn

You Say: "Your my twin sister, so even though everyone thinks we should get along we don't always. We Used to be really close but over time our bonds began to fade as we went down separate paths. I feel like I don't know you anymore and I miss my sister. At this rate I figure we will fall apart and lose touch completely. All I can say is I'm sorry. and in the future I can only hope that your blood does not have to end up on my hands. I cannot say the same for your husband though."
Alyssa Says: "Your my brother so I care and respect you through all the choices you make. Even if you can be a pain in the butt. I am trying everything I can to keep you good, but there's only so much I can do. You say you feel like your losing me but I'm the same as I have always been. Your the one who's changed. I'm afraid of what you've become and I don't know if I can be around you with the lives we lead now. The Chevalier's are my new family now, they havne't betrayed me like you have. "

Aiden Jacques Lorka
2i96y46.jpg

Birthdate & School: January 1, 2009 and Hogwarts New Zealand Gryffindor
Relationships: cheated ! she cheated, maureen cheated, f*cking cheated
past -bad terms ! but i know you can rent it, a new lease you are, my love

You Say About Alyssa: ----------
Alyssa Says: -----------

Amauri Patrice Chevalier
47.png

Birthdate & School: February 22nd, 1987 and Hogwarts Scotland, Ravenclaw Alumni
Relationships: father-in-law ! one song glory one song before i go, glory
respect[for Amauri] ! truth like a blazing fire, an enternal flame

You Say About Alyssa: "You are my only daughter-in-law. You are someone that needs to be cared for, and I believe my son will do the job. Though my feelings are mixed, I know you will be a good woman. Welcome to the family."
Alyssa Says: "Sometimes I think of you more of a father than my own ever was to me. I am worried you dislike because I really want you to be proud of me. Your a brave man and I worry over you just like i do you son. I love your son and I intend to be with him and care for him as he does me, I just hope someone that icy shell you have around you will melt. You look a little lonely."

Damian Garic Metzger
004.png

Birthdate & School: March 2nd, 2012 and Hogwarts New Zealand, Gryffindor
Relationships: inseparable ! my body's talking to me it say,'time for danger'
partners in crime ! wanna be the cause of a fight
best guy friend ! get-up life's too quick i know someplace sick
respect[mutual] ! truth like a blazing fire, an enternal flame

You Say About Alyssa: "You are so pretty, and your style is amazing. I adore you, cherish you, as any other best friend would do, no matter the age difference. You accepted me, and I accept you. No wonder we are hated because we are half-veelas, because we are so much prettier than them!"
Alyssa Says: "Damian your so adorable. If there were more guys in the world as friendly and spirited as you there would be a lot less broken hearts out there. Your such a little fireball of energy it's contagious sometimes. Your Quidditch skills are quite admirable too. I like having another Veela friend, it makes us have a special bond that the others don't."

Alphonse Severe Snow
015.png

Birthdate & School: December 18th, 1987 and Hogwarts New Scotland, Slytherin
Relationships: father ! one song glory one song before i go, glory
afraid of alphonse ! did you swoon when she walked through the door. ever time so be catious

You Say About Alyssa: "There was once a point where I cared for you. But then I realized what your mother was and my resentment for her also went to you. You look too much like her for me to even want to look at you for any period of time. Even though there is some form of fatherly care in me about you, I am disgusted by your blood. Now you have gone and married into an Aurors family. To be specific you married the son of my former best friend and now my enemy. for this I think of you as a traitor. "
Alyssa Says: "I want an actual father. One who actually cares for me and doesn't make me feel like scum on earth. I can honestly say I hate you and I'm much happier to have found a family that will accept me for me."​

Icon:
Anne-Hathaway-actresses-1651741-100-100.jpg

Name: Patricia Anne Rogers

Year & School: Hufflepuff 5th Year/HNZ

Relationships: good friends ! we don't need any money i always get in for free
classmate ! find one song before the virus takes hold

You Say About Alyssa: Alyssa is such a lovely girl and one I'm glad to call a friend, we're not best buds or anything but I'd like to think we are decent friends, especially after everything we got over in our first year. She is so different from her brother and for this I'm glad. I hope we can remain good friends for a long time and maybe become closer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back