Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Willow Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Remus was thinking about leaving shcool and he was alone here. But he got one friend and it was good start, right? But he was thinking about muggle school and worked with chemicaly, poitions and maths. That sounded more interesting than this place.

@Julia Black

Julia was already sure that this year was going to be WAY better than laat year. She already had a best friend, the second pair of twins was at school finally, and everything was going according to plan. "Rem!" She wheezed as she saw her own twin brother and tightly hugged him. They didn't spend a lot of time together so she was keen to not miss the moment, and immediately stood next to him. "How are you?" Jay excitedly asked while messing up his hair.

"Jules!"He hugged her slowly and let her go. "I'm good, i think. You will be mad if i say? I wanna go another shcool and i wanna learn more with poition. There is Poition shcool our something like that in wizard world? I just ask and please don't be mad. I wanna know your thought." He asked.

What was the last thing JJ expected to hear today? Remus desire to move away. "Auch," she dramatically put a hand on her chest, and still dramatically wiped a non-existing tear away. "My own twin brother wants to leave me. However, I am not sure if I have ever heard about some Potion school. You know, I don't bother thinking about some other schools when we're in the best," she carelessly shrugged her shoulders, and then understood that she didn't know the reason for this all. "Why do you wanna move away? Has anything happened?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back