Along came a SPY-DUH (spider)

" oh ok," Alex said smiling, feeling happy that she did tell him. It made him feel even better, he felt on top of the world. " Yeah I did hear it want to go check it out." Alex said as he pulled out his wand and slowly began to walk towards the noise turning back to her to see what she had to say about it, he didn't care if he got hurt by anything as long as Maddiie didn't get hurt that was the only thing he cared about, was her and her only.

"I tend to overreact.." she aid with a sighs as she walked close to him. Maddiie held on to wand tight, her finger becoming red by the pressure of the tightness. "Its probably bats, coming out for their night hunting.." she said in a mamybe tone of voice. Prpbably not if there were such creature lingering about, a bat something Maddiie hadn't spotted in the seven years she was here. It had to be something else or probably just the echos of the castle itself.

Alex got to the corner to see something really large and moving it looked like it had a lot of legs and very big, he stepped back nd tried to push Maddiie back a little bit, he wasn't going to let it get Maddiie what ever it was, he would never be able to forgive himself if he did. " Babe, it's a massive spider. Just stay still and It wont get you ill make sure of it." He said as he bent down to pick up a rock and threw it hoping it would clear the spider and land on the other side, but it hit the spider and it turned on them. " Move." Alex said as one of its giant legs rushed them and Alex dived to the floor missing it by inches.

Maddiie looked confused at Alex, maybe he was seeing things. "No I don't think its a spider.." she said as he ran the other way, she shook her head still confused. Getting closer now, Maddiie finally could see what it was, as her wand grew a bit lighter, crouching down, she saw the legs he had seen, only they were smaller spiders. "Well there spiders but there more, different sorts of bugs, centerpise, beattles, can't say, I can't make out the rest.." she stood up shaking her hands brushing them off..."lets keep going," she headed south of the dark corridors.

Alex was hot on Maddiie's tail following her though the stone lined corridor and when they made it to the ladder, Alex knew that they where stuffed. " Hurry up babe get up there." Alex said as he turned around and started casting the strongest spells he knew at the bugs. " Reducto... Reducto... Reducto." He called numerous times sending the bugs back only a little bit at a time, with each spell.

"ALEX!" she called out running back towards the stairs. "There nothing, ther enothing there just small spiders.." she said looking at him, his face flushed with a sweat. She was getting worried and wonder why he was overreacting this way, maybe it had something to do with his brother death. Without another question, Maddiie hurried up the stairs, maybe this was to much for him, something was not right with Alex. She waited for him to come out after her wand out just in case there were big spiders down there.

Alex scurried up the stairs kicking one of the spider as he done so, he shut the trap door after he got out. " I'm sorry if it seemed like I over reacted, I don't really like spiders when there about my size, did you see the ones at the back, they where massive." He said breathing heavily as he done so. " I just didn't want any of them to get you, I dont know what I would have been able to do if they got you." Alex said as he kissed her cheek.

Maddiie pouted but kissed him back, maybe she had missed it. "I didn't see anything, but if you say they were down there I believe you." she said hugging him close to her, her head resting on his shoulder. "Would you like to go some place else.." she asked seeing as he needed to calm down a bit. She felt herself, brush up against his arms, hoping it would soothe him in a way, something what Alex had been neglected of, for a long time it seems. "Maybe back towards the castle main corridors would do us good." she smiled looking up at him.

" Yeah that would be great babe, maybe we could go down towards the lake. Or do something exciting." He said smiling at her as he stood up and extended his hand to help her up. He really did want to take her out to get something to eat, but he didn't know what yet and where he would take her. Maybe he could take her to one of the fancy restaurants in the mall.

Maddiie smiled at Alex, her fingers lace towards her egg pendant as she nodded agreeing to his suggestion. "Any place would be nice, I'm sure we had enough of exploring these castle walls for one night.." she added, as she lean onto Alex one hand cupping his now. "Sure was interested though while it lasted.." she trail of saying confused and lost within her own words, but not pressing it on.

Alex smiled, he was glad that him and Maddiie where going to be able to spend more time together tonight, it was what he always wanted, ever since he first met her, he loved spending time with her, she was the best girl ever. " Do you know how lucky I am to have you babe?" He asked as he kissed her on the cheek and the walked out the door that they had entered through just moments before.

"You must say that to all these other girls." Maddiie laugh knowing he didn't, he was just a friendly person. May have been one his hufflepuff qualities, something Maddiie immediately notice, when she first met him. "That's sweet of you to say though, real sweet" she said with a genuine smile, spreading across her soft pout, as she held his hand. "I want to know something, about your brother." she said looking at him knowing she had strangley change the subject but tonight action made her ponder about him. "Your brother did he attend this school as well?" she asked as she brush her hair towards the back of her pointy ears.

Alex looked puzzlingly at Maddiie at her previous comment about saying that to all the other girls, he couldn't help but smile at her when she let out her soft and beautiful laugh that made his face light up every time he was around her. He was also surprised when she asked him about his brother, it came as a shock, but never the less he wouldn't hold out on her. " Yeah Justice did come here, he loved it here, if he had a choice he would have never of left for the holidays."

"Justice is that one that passed?" she ask him, wondering if it was him. Keeping close by him, as they step out into the familiar corridors. Maddiie wonder if all that Alex had reveal to her was the truth. After all she was keeping some secrets herself, mainly one of them being the biggest based on her life, and her character in her book. "Your family,,tell me more" she asked in pure dazed letting the words slip as they come.

" Yeah Justice was the one that passed away." Alex said easily this time, it was slowly getting easier for him to say these days seeing as he had said it to so many people and it come so fluently. " Well I don't really remember my Parents, they died when I was eight, I remember that My mother and father where always away and that Mum loved to fly her broom, but my forster parents, they where the best, My forster father loved to go hunting and tried to act like he was a muggle and only use his wand if it was nessacery, which at the time I thought to be odd and my forster mother was a brilliant women who would use her wand for everything, even to take a sip out of a cup, to changing the channel on the television. They met each other in a bar near where I live now, which I suppose means a lot to them and me, it's hard seeing as they died exactly out the front of the farm gates. Why don't you tell me about your family?"

Maddiie smiles listening to Alex family history. She never really met someone who had foster parents, perhaps she did just no one would actually admits to that. Some feel embarrassed by it, but she could tell Alex, had genuinely cared about them. "Well my parents, now parent my father..." she said with a hint of sadness. "My mum was from Puerto Rico, and she was muggel born, I'm not sure if I had told you, but yeah she was in Ravenclaw, met my father in school who was a Gryffindor.." which she found odd sort of. "I think I told you, already but my mum passed away she was actually a nurse at St. Mungos would say she was one of the bestest one seeing she dealt with mental health.." she smiled sadly. "My dad in the ministry, works for unspeakable, he was actually born in London, but his family history dates back to Spain." she said proudly.

" Yeah I remember the day I met you, you told me all that." Alex said smiling, as he put his arm around her shoulder and gave her a kiss on the cheek, how could feeling like this arise so strongly and so quickly, it was like Alex had been knocked head over heels, and he couldn't stop himself from feeling like it. " So am I going to go to yours or are you going to come to mine, on the holidays?"

"It don't matter to me, we can visit both seeing as we live close by" she smiles as they walks towards one of the seventh floor windows. Maddiie had always loved the view from the castles windows, she felt like she was in of those muggel stories. The princess and the prince, boy did she had an active imagination. Though she was glad magic was real in this world, at least she could make something sparks with useage of simple wordings.

"ok that will be cool. I really want to meet your family." Alex said genuinely looking forward to meeting her family, it had been so long since he had been with his, he began to wonder what a family was like. It was hard to tell, when you just sat on the sideline and watched every thing go by, when you can't actually experience first hand what has been happening. His hand locked into Maddiie's as he spun her around and caught her, and dipped her kissing her lips softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back