Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Maddiie and Alex had been hanging out for the evening. She had already catch up with her assignment, and felt relax at peace as she talk to Alex about there upcoming break. "Thinks my father may want me home for summer." she said looking at him. "I'm not sure if I'm going probably not can't say at the moment." she added as she felt her body sway to one sole of her feet to another. She didn't feel as so tense as she would normally feel maybe it had something to do with Alexander being here. He was always making her smile even when she wasn't always so sure about herself, a battle Maddiie had been dealing with for year. Who knew you could be your own worst enemy.

"You can come if you like." she smiles up at him peeking up at him from the corner of her honey iris. "Or we could go to Aussie I'm sure you miss your animals." she said as she continue to walk along his side with graceful footsteps.

Alex had been enjoying all the time he had been spending with Maddiie he loved her so much, she meaned the world to him and he didn't know what he would do if he couldn't be with her for more then a day anymore. " You should go spend time with him, it would be good for you." He said smiling at his girlfriend of two months, it was strange how quick the time had traveled since him and Maddiie had started dating. " It's up to you, what ever you want but I would like to meet your father." He said truthfully he would like to know the man, who had brought up such a beautiful young girl. His arm slid around her and he kissed her on the cheek, it was something he still hadn't quite gotten used to, it was strange kissing someone after so long of having no one.

"Really" Maddiie smiled as he embrace her close to his strong upper torso. "I think that be great you know, he would like to meet you since you know the incident." she looked down trying to play off a sad emotion her lips pouting as she do. "..other places they call it theft."

"Yeah." Alex said as he put his hand around her waist and spun her around to face him. He loved staring into her beautiful eyes, they made his day, every time he looked into them. " Babe, how come your so beautiful?" He asked as he kissed her lips softly, before staring back into her beautiful brown eyes.

Maddiie was flicked around, as her lips met Alex nice smooth ones. When he had asked Maddiie, why she was so beautiful she couldn't help but laugh a little. If only he knew, she thought lacing his hands with hers. "You didn't get the joke Alex, honestly me thinks you need more rest, I said its called thrivery cause you stolen my heart." she said blushing at her corny joke, "Ugh anyways that was a bad one, I'll do a better one next time." she said wrapping her arms around his neck, feeling herself tip toe a bit to reach his height as she planted a sweet kiss on his lips. "I feel like exploring, there should be something to do around here, its been a while since I've been in this part of the castle." she would say as she sway back to his side doing down towards the barley lit corridors.

"Oh.. Sorry I didn't know you meant that." Alex said with a smile his teeth showing just a little as he done so. It had been a while since he had been in this part of the castle also and he loved to explore and find out what everything around here was like and see different things he hadn't seen over the seven years he had attended the school. The came to a stop in the middle of the corridor there was three ways they could go no't including the way they came. " Which way babe?"

"How odd" Maddiie pouted never ever in her entire years in Hogwarts seeing the split between corridors. "Odd but nice, I would say split, but than it wouldn't be fun with out." she said holding Alex hand tight. "I suppose the middle one, it looks like part of the dungeon a little." she said noticing the cement statutes of creatures. "Doesn't it Alex, what you think?" she said, grabbing for her wand, from her sleeves.

" Middle it is then babe." He said as he looked at her as she said how it kind of looked like the dungeons. Alex's eyes wondered around and he looked at the statues, it did somewhat look like it was the dungeon. " Yeah I suppose it does." He said as he pulled out his wand in time with Maddiie, he had never been down this corridor and wondered where it lead, he wouldn't know until they got there, but it was always fun roaming the castle and finding new things. The slowly began to walk down the corridor hand in hand, and both with there wands out ready in case something happened.

Maddiie felt herself linger away from Alex side her footstep barley audioble, still gripping the end of her wands. Her gaze would follow way up high towards the cielings, the same texture felt texture of the walls in the dungeon was used here. What was this place and why did she never notice it before, along the walls held old potraits of those that have long passed. One was a picture of a half goblin, who was perfectly snoring, comfortably within the picture frames. Hmmm, odd who would these be a picture of, if the school wasn't yet old enough, possibly from the old owners who once dwelled here. Maddiie still didn't get this school history, she often went to the libaray to look it up. Only to be distracted elsewhere once she got there.

Alex watched as Maddiie lingered away from him and began to look at the photo's that where all over the wall, he soon joined her standing at her side. " Iv'e never seen these paintings before, wonder who they are." He said as he looked at the photo's with great interest. It was hard to pick up on any of the people that had once been a part of the great, Hogwarts castle, that had stood on this spot for centuries before he had enrolled.

"I don't think they are students from before." Maddiie looked at Alex facial expression. "My guess is the castle last owner" she said as she pointed her wand towards the potraits. Another held a rugged old fellow, who seem to have been missing half his right ear, a onyx mantel cloak upon his body. Really not much to look at but Maddiie couldn't stop staring, walking ahead, she moved on towards the next few rows of picture passing a suit of armour, than stop in front of a lock door. "Shoot forgot the spell to unlock doors." she said looking at Alex wondering if he remembered.

Alex walked up to the door in which Maddiie was now standing in front of, and looked at it and attempted to push it open, with out any luck. He then pointed his wand at the key hole and said. " Alohamora." Which was the spell to unlock locked doors, he had learned that spell back in his first year, when he was reading the books in the train heading towards the castle. The door slowly swung open, it was dark inside and Alex looked into the abyss, unable to see a thing.

Maddiie smiled, as she lean in to kiss Alex lips. "Thank you...” she said softly as she ushered inside, the illumine of her wand pointing upwards towards the darkness.”Take a guess at what this part of the castle is used for?" she turned around looking at Alex wondering what he had in mind. Possibly for dueling, or just another storage area place, were they weren't really supposed to be in. Maddiie wasn't tryna get into trouble she was just curious, maybe there was something in here that may catch her interest.

Alex looked around the dimly lit room, which was only visible by the tips of there wands, which where lit up to guide them in the darkness." Mhmmmm.... They probably used this to keep a dueling compartment, or maybe something even worse." Alex said tripping over something and landing on his face, he couldn't help but laugh in doing so. He looked behind him to see what was the cause of him tripping over. " What's this?" Alex said as he began to lift up a trap door, it was very odd that there would be one there, but a lot of things about Hogwarts was very odd.

((I know it was a bit odd , but meh.))

While Alex was explaing his theory of this room, Maddiie was thinking the same and than some. She was looking elsewhere when Alex had tripped over and started laughing. Rushing to his side, she would crouch down pointing her wand towards his features. "Are you alright?" she asked him, but it seems that he was okay. Looking down she would see the cause for him falling, Maddiie eyes nearly popped out when she notice it was a trap door. "Maybe it leads to a underground, I don't know lair...well besides the dungeon of course" she said looking at him with a smile. "Would you like to continue, I'm game if you are.." she said knowing it probably may get them in loads of trouble. She didn't care though, well she did but it was her last year.

Alex smiled at the thought of going into the dark abyss, of the stairs that led down under where they where at the present time." Yeah I'm keen, Ill go first." Alex said as he swung it open. He gave Maddiie a kiss on the lips savoring it for a while. " That's for in case I don't come back." He said jokingly before taking the ladder down and out of Maddiie's sight. The walls where lined with some type of substance that he had never seen or smelt before, it smelt fresh but almost dead and old at the same time, which was kind of contradicting.

Maddiie kissed Alex back for a longer time than usual. She felt a blush rise from her soft olive complexion, it was more heated than usual. Maddiie was so glad it was dark so he couldn't see the chessy smile she had on her face only to disappear after his words. "Don't say that Alex." she pouted as he went down leaving her behind for a couple minutes. "How is it down there?!" she called out loud enough for him to hear, only to begin to climb down right after. She wasn't going to leave him alone, "Alex I'm coming down" she whisper this time.

" Sorry baby." Alex said as he made it to the bottom, he had focused so much on getting down that he hadn't replied to Maddiie on the way down. " Well, it's dark, and kind of moist." He said with a smile on his face, his wand lit up and he saw a torch on the wall. " Licarnum inflamara." He muttered lighting it on fire so he could use it instead of his wand, which would be more practical.

"Its alright.." she said as he lit the fire, making himself visible to her. Maddiie finally was able to touch the buttom of the unknown grounds. It felt very familair but so new to her as the moist of her surroundings hit the sense of her nose. "Oye its smells like a jungle down here." she said as she wrinkle her little nose at Alex. Walking towards his side she still held her wand close to her form, just in case.

Alex slid his wand into his pocket and extended his hand out towards Maddiie taking hers, he loved holding hands with her, almost as much as he loved her." Babe, I haven't told you this but I do love you, you know that right." He said smiling, knowing that the months they had been together wouldn't be too soon to say the way he felt, with out sounding like a creep." It's just been on my mind for a bit now and I needed to tell you." He said kissing her cheek softly.

Maddiie knew her face must of felt hot from blushing, she couldn't help herself as she let out a little chuckle. Out of the places he had chosen to say that he loved her, he picked a unknown area something Maddiie would surly remember even if they did get in trouble. Maddiie looked down, than felt her head rise up again her eyes locking with his. "Alex...." she said with a soft smile, trying to figure the words she wanted to say to him. She felt her heart skip a million beat, you would think she was about to pass out from it all. Breath Maddiie, breath she yelled inside her mind, as she let out a breath finally. "I love...you...to." she said her words slowly coming out as she looked down at her fingers. She pretended to pick at them, in truce she didn't want to look at Alex. Now that he knew how she felt, she felt overwhelmed with emotions, trying to fight building the barriers around them, so they wouldn't all jump out at him.

Alex felt his knee's shake at the words she had said to him just then, he felt like he was going to collapse, it was the happiest he had felt in his entire life, it was so overwhelming. He noticed she was looking down and he softly raised her chin up, so he could kiss her soft beautiful lips, that where as soft as the clouds, it felt like he was in heaven. " You don't know how long I have been waiting to hear that." He aid as he pulled back and looked into her beautiful eyes, with only the light from the torch.

Maddiie felt his hand glide under her chin, as their lips met together again. She felt a warmth between them, like the air felt thick but why did she felt the little baby of hair stand at the side of her arms. It was goosebump that she was perfectly describing, like a shiver whisper at the spine of her neck, as she lean closer to him. "I didn't want to say..." she admitted knowing one day he would have to know about something she didn't want to tell him. Instead of spilling out her secrets, she wrapped her arms around Alex, wanting to hold him close even though they were somewhere, way below. A noise had come from within the darkest part of these walls, Maddiie eyes would shot towards the noise...." but I finally wanted to tell you.." she finish her sentences.

The noise startled Alex as well, he could see Maddiie jump and he could feel her. It didn't sound like anything dangerous, but it could be, you can't tell by the sound of things. He looked Maddiie in the eye, keeping perfect eye contact, he didn't understand why she didn't want to tell him about her loving him. " Why didn't you want to tell me babe?" He asked, hoping she would tell him why she wouldn't.

"I thought it was to soon." Maddiie whisper as the noise occured again. "Alex did you hear that?" she asked her eyes growing wide by the moment. She felt herself lace her arms around him again, was she overreacting or was he hearing the same noise as well. "Its probably nothing but its always good to make sure its nothing at all..." she said in a hushed tone of voice, feeling herself bite down her lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back