Alone

Star Moon

OOC First Name
Tenjo Jojo(johanna)
Star walked through Takarokaro park.She was bored and had decided to to take a walk to help her think.She was still getting over the fact she was a witch her twin brother Ryan and her two sisters (Who were attending Hogwarts) had gotten used to it pretty quickly but it was taking time for it to sink in with Star.She had always thought herself as being different and she had hated the idea that her brother had always been so popular and she had always been the one with no friends she was detirmined for that not to happen in Hogwarts she was going to start fresh and forget her experiences with primary school

She looked around at the other kids playing in the park she smiled at them remembering herself at that age it had been a time when you didn't have a care in the world but it was all different now she would be in a few days starting her new life and she felt nervous.She longed to talk to someone her age starting the school other then her brother.She scanned the park and smiled when she saw a girl about her age sitting on a bench alone.she walked over "Hey my names Star do you mind if I join you"she asked shyly

Alice was very tired from her late night last night. She had been arguing with Isobel, her cousin until early in the morning. Before she knew what she was doing, she found herself in a park. Deciding that it was probably best to keep away from the hotel, she sat down on a bench and looked around.

Seeing a girl walk up to her, she nodded smiling, "Yeh, sure you can. Im Alice. Nice to meet you Star." Wrapping her coat around her tighter, she smiled and moved over on the bench.

star smiled before sliding into a sitting postion on the bench beside alice. " so have you any siblings?" star began while curling her legs around herself so she was in a comfortable position.

Alice smiled at the girl. "Um, yeh, i have a little sister. She's called Gracie." Waiting for a moment, thinking about Grace, she suddenly remembered something random. "Hold on, your Ryan's sister aren't you?" She asked, remembering a conversation where he had mentioned someone called star. Taking her chances that there weren't that many other lovely people around called star, she bit her lip.

Star smiled when Alice said she had a younger sister she herself has always wanted one but sadly she was the youngest in the family of about two minutes.She smiled in surprise when Alice knew her brother "Yes he is my twin brother do you know him well"She asked smiling at Alice she seemed really nice and Star hadn't made much friends so she was going to try her best to do so.

Alice shrugged casually. "Vaguely. Ive met him a few times. He seems nice." She added, not wanting to mention that her cousin and Danielle, (Ryans girlfriend), had got into a major fight with blood and bruises. "yeh, i know him." She repeated casually, laughing to herself. "Is it hard being a twin?" She asked, completely unsure what it was like.

"I see he is really nice"Star said smiling her brother was kind and guilible which sometimes got him hurt but that was only sometimes he usually was grand. Star thought about her question "Well yes and no there are some advantages and some disadvantages"Star said sighing "Would you like to hear them"She said smiling and laughing a bit as that was a stupid question

Alice smiled and nodded. "I suppose so. I know it sounds ridiculous, but i just can't imagine it." She laughed gently. It had always been a wonder of hers, how twins coped. It was a stupid thing really but it had always intrigued her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back