Alone time.

Erin smiled, "What about your favorite fruit?"

Max thought about this one long and hard. He was never really sure but he did know one he liked a little more then the rest, so he said"I like apples. what about you?"

"Hmm, Pomegranate. Um, how are you going to defeat the Thing?" Erin hoped that she hadnt ruined their peaceful moment.

Max looked at her and gave this question a lot of thought. How exactly was he going to beat the monster? Max wasn't really sure the last few times he faced it he was clearly outmatched. And his very last time the monster had beaten him and dragged him into the forest and he needed to be saved by his friends. Max then realized he had not answer the question just yet and said" I am not sure how I am gonna defeat it to tell the truth." He then looked up at the sky and wondered why this thing had gone after his family, was there something he didn't know about his family that would get them and himself killed? Max wasn't sure but he was sure about one thing, and that was that this cave he was in was nice. It seemed to have a peaceful aura around it which kept Max's thoughts about his family to a minimum. After looking around the cave he decided to see what Erin thought.

"So how do you think I could defeat this monster? Because right now I am not match for it. But to be honest I am trying to get a higher year to train me even though from what I have heard she pretty much dislikes any first year, so I am trying to get past that."

"Well it must have a weakness. Do you remember which spell had the most effect on it?"

Max looked at her and said"Nothing we did had anything on it...All we could do was stun it for a few seconds..."

"Did you try any spells that had to do with like fire or water or you know? If you tried different spells you might be able to find out what its weakness is." Erin tried to think about anything else that would help. "Or, you could teach all of your friends a spell thats supposed to kill it. Apparently its too strong for you to kill by yourself. But maybe with alot of people it'll do more than stun it."

Max looked at her and said" I don't know many spells and for some reason it feels more then just a creature so I doubt elements will kill it...and I don't intend to have anyone else fight this battle. and I hate to do this but I have o say it is over..."Max looked down then back up and said" I really like you but I don't want you or anyone else getting hurt..."Max then got up and ran out of the cave.

Erin watch as Max ran out of the cave. She had to admit she had expected it, but she didnt expect him to be so sudden... Erin sat in the cave, thinking, for a little while longer before decideing that she should probably head back to her common room... Or maybe look for Anna somewhere.

(OOC: Erin let me in)

Anna watched Max walk out of a cave from a distance. Anna assumed something was wrong since Erin hadn't been with him. Anna ran to the cave, hoping what she guessed happened was false. "Hey Erin!" Anna panted, "What happened there?"

(ooc: ya its open :p)

Erin looked up relieved to hear Anna's voice. "Well, he broke up with me..." Erin thought then said kinda confused, "Then he ran out of the cave before I even got to say anything. I know he has alot of things going on but, come on... You know?" Erin was glad Anna had found her at the right time. She wanted to talk to someone, and Anna was a great listener.

Erin laughed, "Ya, but he's kinda going through alot. You know what? Lets just go somewhere else I dont really want to be here right now." Erin got up with Anna following her, as they went somewhere alse to talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back