Alone in the rain

Makato Scry

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
12" Elder wand with Dementor's tear core
Makato raced through the empty streets with tears in his eyes. He had finally left the school that he called his home and now he was alone in the world. THe sky roared with rage as if in protest at the boys follish choice. THen the rain began to fall.

Makato was running from everything, from his failures, from his friends, from his home. He was not strong enough to carry on and now he must get away from all of those things. All of those people who wished that he would become great.

That was when he ran smack dab into someone. A man with the most intense eyes...

William was wondering throught the streets after another day of getting ready for his new job at the ministry when someone ran into him from behind. Pulling his wand as quick as he was trained to do William turned on the one he ran into him.

His eyes were fixed upon a young boy who looked like he was crying. this surprised William sense school was not out on break and this boy should be there instead of wondering the streets.

"Hey you should watch where you are going. What are you doing out here past curfew and in the rain." William asked sternly.

Makato got up off the ground and wiped the tears and rain from his eyes. Anger was all that he was feeling rigth now. No one would stop him from leaving no one.

"It is none of your business what I am doing, how dare you tell me to watch where I am going I can go where I like you should have stepped aside" Makato said with anger.

"I will kill you if you touch me." Makato said as he drew his wand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back