Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
First Day Move

It was a hard day but it was well worth it when Maddiie finish unpacking her last box and was using magic most of the day to deal with it. Thanks to her brothers thought she manage to do well even without Alex having to do anything much. She did the rest on her own. Their new home was near the beach of course a little similar to her sister home in France, just the location were a lot different. This took a lot planning from the beginning, even if it felt like to Jake that Maddiie was moving everywhere, Jake was completely wrong. The first step had to do with the united states government, Maddiie had to get citizenship for her whole family, than she was allow to move to one place to the other. Only this one felt just right, Maddiie was beginning to like the idea of raising Delilah in Hawaii.

Maddiie walk out of her house with Delilah prep at her side and her lips moving slowly as she orbs a tray of ice tea and sub for Jon, Jake, and Ben to have for helping her out. She set the tray in front of them than left for them to eat. Walking towards the hammock, she sat down with Delilah and enjoyed a wonderful breeze flowing before them. It was still hot in Hawaii but because they live near the beach it was like a central air condition every now and than. Maddiie started to rock the hammock back and forth leading Delilah back into a light nap. Soon she will have to prepare dinner for her parents and sister if they were coming today or not. She hadn't heard word from them yet.

Abathyn hadn't seen Maddiie since the birth of Deliliah. She missed her own two girls, and after seeing Adam again, twice, Abathyn figured she should go to visit her adopted-sister. She apparated to Hawaii, feeling remarkably out of place after hanging about in Bleak Street for days. Shivering slightly from the awful feeling you get when aparating, Abathyn took a breath, trying to inflate her constricted lungs. She started her solo walk up the beach, noting a familiar figure. "Maddiie!" she called, stumbling a little as she ran towards her. Looking at her rocking Delilah on the hammock, Abathyn felt an unexpected tear fall from her dark eyes. She really hated being away from Jay and Laani. "Maddiie, this looks wonderful!" Abathyn sniffed, wiping another stray tear away. "I have news from down south," she said, attempting to sound natural instead of like the emotional mess she was.

"Aloha!" Maddiie smile when she saw Abby come out of nowhere. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming Abby?" she stood up to hug Abby who seem a little upset. "What happen? Why are you crying? Is Melodie okay? What about the girls?" Maddiie said all at once, she was standing up with Delilah now resting on her shoulder. Maddiie held her close while her other arm hug Abby. "Come on inside maybe you need something to eat or something" she lead her towards Maddiie new home. It was made out of wood but sturdy wood. Nothing could knock it down, with a little magic, it kind of help as well. Since Maddiie was the keeper of the house, no one knew the protective charm she use to keep it safe. She lead Abby inside the house towards the wide spread living room.

Abathyn gazed at the house, it was so nice. She almost regretted her choice to live in a cave, the sun was almost appealing now. "No, I, she.. oh cr*p." Abathyn muttered, trying not to cry anymore. Noting Maddiie's arm around her, Abby felt a little stronger about it all. She allowed herself to be lead inside, and sunk into the couch, looking absolutely devastated. "I'm not hungry.." she sighed, but the rumble of her stomach proved otherwise. Abby was loosing control.

((such a bad rp sorry, I have no inspiration atm))

"Right your not hungry" Maddiie heard her stomach growl. She roll her eyes and snap her fingers. Before Abby was a large sub and some ice tea. "Might as well eat up, I'm not letting you of my sight till you eat Abby" Maddiie sounded like the oldest sister now. Even if she was nowhere close to Abby age, she owed her a lot to look after her even if they hardly see each other anymore. "Now as you eat or eight after you can tell me anything Abby. Know that I'm here for you sis" she said a little soft hearted than before. Maddiie stood up and place Delilah in her play pen, so that she may fall asleep for a while. "Now I'm all ears" she sat across from Abby, leaning forward to hear what she had to say.

Abathyn stared at the sub, and fresh, petty tears arrived. "I can't, I can't be normal when everything's going wrong!" she exclaimed bitterly, putting her head in her hands. It was so hard to be normal, so hard when Melodie had completely lost it. Her throat hurt from crying and her eyes were bright red, but Abby knew that Maddiie deserved the truth. "Melodie's in St Mungos." Abathyn's voice was hollow and miserable, and she bit her lip before saying the next bit. "And the girls, they. They were ado- adopted out." she gulped finally. She pushed away the sub, Abby really didn't feel like eating.

Maddiie smile vanish just as it came. "Wait what?" she had to ask again. She heard clearly, it made her intoxicating when she repeat those words that Abby just said to her in the back of her mind. "When did this all happen? And why didn't anyone tell me?" she smudge away a tear that had crept by the side of her face. It all made sense into why Abby was acting so distant and shallow. Maddiie clam herself down for Abby sake who was near to a meltdown. "Is Meldoie still in the hospital? What can we do to help her?" was the main suggestion she could think of right now. It came to fast for Maddiie, still she rather be the one not panicing, if anyone that should need anyone it would be Abby. She needed someone more than anyone else right now, Maddiie will try her best to be there for her.

"There's nothing we can do, she didn't even recognise me." Abathyn sighed, wiping away a stray tear with a shaking hand. "She was.. distraught." the woman continued. Abathyn began to wring her hands together, not noticing the pain it caused her.

((even worse than my last posts..))

"What about the girls Abby? What will happen to them? Why aren't they with you....This is to confusing.." Maddiie said frustrated getting up. She felt the tension grow in her chest, a tighten hold wrap around her bones. She muster up a cough, what was going on with Abby..."If you couldn't care for them you could have at least brought them to me..." Maddiie said shaking her head. She was bit disappointed by her actions. She was always willing to help, but why didn't she let Maddiie know...Maybe she had the baby-blue syndrome, but if that was the case she should have at least reach out for help...

"The girls? They got fostered out, and now I can't get them back." she muttered. "It was safer that way, after. everything." Abathyn couldn't tell Maddiie the truth, she would loose one of the few sane family members she had.

"But why Abby?!?! I mean you act as if you didn't have anyone to turn to!" Maddiie storm into the kitchen irritated by Abby lack of actions. "You give up a child like that, just means you give up on yourself. My parents just adopted a little boy. Not being his biological parents doesn't mean they will give up on him when poop gets hard Abby. That's life you can't just do that and if you needed help like I just said you could've ask me..." Maddiie slump down again after banging a few dresser. She been scouting for a muggel pen and paper. Finally she found one at the end of the counter and started to write what she will be doing when she back at to New Zealand. There was much that needed to be done, one of them was to get in contact with the ones that adopted the child.

Abby sunk back into the couch, suddenly angry that Maddiie didn't understand. "It was safer this way! After everything that'd gone wrong, the kids needed to be in hiding. I was too, in case you didn't notice my lack of actually being out of the cave!" She took a breath and stood up, knowing that she couldn't tell Maddiie the truth. Both of Abathyn's most important people in her life were in a position where they would completely freak if they knew the truth, and Abby didn't want to end up in trouble for it. "I'm sorry Maddiie, you won't understand why I did this. No-one in their right mind would, but I had a reason for it. Abathyn hoped that would be enough, she really didn't want to explain. Fuming, she sat back down, fiddling with her sleeve.

"Abby how would I notice everything, if I hardly see anyone. My stay in New Zealand rarely happens..." Even if Abby was in the living room, the kitchen wasn't that far for step to hear every word being said. Its true, she wasn't frighten of New Zealand, she even thought of selling her shop to someone else. If it meant staying out of New Zealand, than so be it. It meant she wouldn't have to be on the edge just walking around anymore, it also ment she would have to stay in Hawaii for a while and she wasn't planning on going back. "Its too crowded in New Zealand, haven't you notice? Its becoming over populated, I'm fine here..." apparently she was, since Abby was keeping information from her and Melodie was now long gone or something like that. Everything seem out of place, was more can she bare by this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back