OOC First Name
Clairey
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 13 1/2 Inch Whippy Walnut Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Twenty-four hours ago, Rion had almost asked Xiuying to take her off the quidditch team. Two hours ago, she'd been so sick she wasn't sure she could even make it to the pitch. Twenty minutes ago, she'd scored her first goal, Hamish had caught the snitch, and Ravenclaw had won the game. It didn't feel real. Nothing felt real. Even the pain in her shoulder had reduced to a twinge as she made her way out of the pitch, still smiling to herself.

Well, that game had sucked. No way this was the Gryffindor quidditch team everyone had been clamoring to join, Milo already had like a million notes for the captains. He thought he might get lucky and catch them on the way to the castle if he lurked closer to the changing rooms but he was already getting bored and considering commiserating with his roommates instead when he spotted a familiar girl walking past.

"Hey I know you, I saw you during the game," he said, pushing off the pole he'd leant against and hurrying to match her stride. "Oh man, you looked like you were gonna barf the whole game it was amazing. You reckon you would have made more goals if you threw up on the quaffle," Milo asked, laughing and miming puking into his hands and throwing it to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back