Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Fast but quiet, Jenna arrived in the Great Hall. She was so excited that she arrived just in time for the start of the ball. She didn't wanted to wait any more and was happy to meet Daintree here. Juniper helped Jenna look good and she didn't have too many cosmetics because Jenna didn't wanted to overdo it. Jenna was also very grateful to Juniper for the new handbag that suited her with Daintree's new dress. Jenna had decided to do her best to make this a fantastic evening for her boyfriend. She waited Daintree and hoped that he liked but Jenna don't let the Juniper and Nicol curly her hair and becouse they are looked good and there was short hair her. She was so nervous about tonight but now she was food table and get a little snuck.

@Daintree Vaskevold

Daintree had put on a good new suit for this event, he was so ready to spend the evening with Jenna. He walked to the great hall making sure that he was perfectly on time and immediately spotted his girlfriend. He headed over and smiled at her, ”Jenna, hey,” he greeted, ”You look beautiful,” he leaned in to kiss her on the lips and then they could get this celebration started.

Jenna as always was with food table and she was alredy started eat her meal and she was a little get hungry. She was so much proud of hersielf this year and she alredy wanted try get animagus and her grades this year was realy amaizing and all leason get O and exam to. She was ready try make again be animagus. "Hey, Daintree!" Jenna grated her boyfriend. It was nice finaly spend time alone and not with her annoying brother. "Thanky, Juniper was big help make me tonight good look" She blushed. "Can you belived soon be a year and we are together" She smiled Daintree and if something later go wrong Jenna won't be mad and life was to short make thing bad.

Daintree smiled at Jenna as she greeted him, "You look beautiful," He repeated since it was true to him. Daintree had to admit he hadn't thought they'd been together a year. It had been a good year. "Do you want to dance?" he offered to her, a hand held out to her so that they could get to dancing and just handing a good time together.

"Thanky." Jenna blushed and looked to Daintree and gave him a warm smile. "Of course. What you will be doing the holiday?" Jenna asked her boyfriend and take his hand. She know that she will be work a little and then go to see her dad and step mother.

Daintree led Jenna out to the dance floor and gave a little shrug, "I'm probably just gonna go home, maybe see if there's a quidditch game, but mostly just relax," he wasn't sure what he was going to do during this coming break, but he would find something to do with his time. "What will you be doing over the holiday?"

Hufflepuff girl listened about his plans and she was thinking that they can together go and look the quidditch game but if he don't wanted that Jenna don't wanted ask and she didn't wanted be a drama quean. "That sound nice holidey"That was good plan about relaxing and she needed to. "Well, i will work a week and then go home and i will ask about Sam. I miss my family and spend time with New Yourk friends and Siriuss." Sirius was her like her brother and she missed him a lot to.

Daintree knew he could invite Jenna, but until he really knew when or if he was going he didn't want to preemptively invite her to something that then wouldn't happen and really he wasn't too keen on having Jenna meet his family. He liked to keep that world away from this one. He nodded at Jenna told her what she would be doing, as always it just seemed to be more and it seemed interesting. "Sounds fun, are you thinking you'll move to New Zealand when you leave school or will you live in New York?"

"I not sure what will be happened and what happened my past with my mom lost and i live now and the moment not thinking what will be next but see what will be happened. But right now, i like more Herbology and will be work with that" That decision was thanky to @Professor Landon Carter and he was big help to understand that she herbology like more than dragons. "How about you?" She asked.

Daintree had noted Jenna's shifting interest, he was sure not too long ago she had been very interested in dragons and wanted to do something with them but now herbology, "Didn't you want to do something with dragons before? What's changed?" he meant it truly, wanted to just know what had change, if anything else he wasn't sure what he wanted to do and that kept the attention off him.

"I liked dragons but professor Carter change my mind and Herbokogy seemed interesting." Jenna looked to Daintree and he don't answered the her asking. "What is your mind and now thinking?" She wanted know how her boyfriend feel and he was happy with her.

It didn't really explain what had changed, she had just been convinced to change, he was sure she was perhaps just finding this new thing more interesting to study. He didn't think Herbology was that interesting or dragons, but that was just him. He shrugged, "I'm just happy to be here with you, couldn't be better to be dancing with my girlfriend at this beautiful celebration,"

''What I have earned in my life? I'm so happy you're with me and gratefull i met you.'' Jenna blushed Daintree and she was happy with him and celebrate this amaizing Yule ball. Jenna kissed him to cheek. It was nice evening and spend time with him.

Daintree just gave her a smile and leaned into the kiss she placed on his cheek. He was quite content with how things were between, it had almost been a year since they had started going out. He hadn't expect it to go so well with her really but it had. "Shall we get some food?" he asked her with a smile.

"Yes, let's go and something to eat" Jenna wanted go and some eat and mayby later they both can go to dance our go back to coomon room. She was happy know that soon be holiday and a little time will be not think about homework.

Daintree nodded, he took her by the hand and led her to the food table. ”Shall I get us some drinks if you want to make a plate of food?” he said, ”Any preference to the juice?” he asked. He’d probably grab some butterbeer if she didn’t. Or just whatever she wanted.

"No need to vorie. We can together make food to plate and i can help you" Jenna never wanted make bothering Daintree do that stuff and she always wanted help him. "There is drink butterbeer?" That was the best drink and she was think that is the right one.

Daintree just gave her smile, "It's just while I grab drinks, I'll be back to help," he told her. But butterbeer was good. He walked away from Jenna and headed over to the drinks grabbing two butterbeers before heading back over to her. "Which table do you want to sit at?" He asked her, they should definitely sit down after all of that dancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back