Ally Crysin

Ally Crysin

OOC First Name
Hamza
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn (BROKEN)
___I, Me, And MySelf___
Full Name: Ally Margaret Joana Crysin
- Birth Date: June 4, 2010
- Current Age: 12 years old
- Basic Appearance: Ally has a brown, curly but sometimes straight hair. Green stunning eyes. Fair skin color. Perfect body for her age.
- Parents:
Raymark Crysin
Raymark is a Pureblood wizard working as a muggle school principal. Raymarks parents are not a follower of the dark lord that's why he got the chance to work as a school principal in London. Attended Beauxbatons academy and then went to Harvard University to learn about teaching.

Allyson Crysin
Allyson is a Halfblood witch working as a muggle nurse is London. Allyson is the 4th daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Torvalen. Attended Durmstrang Institute and then went to Oxford University to learn doctorate.

- Siblings, if any: None, Only one child
- Pets, if any: Cherry (Cat)
- Area of Residence: London, England
- Blood status: Mixed Blood

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why): I have that house now, I promise to myself that i would make in this house.
- Best/worst school subjects (And why): There is no best and there is no worst for me, because I'm not perfect to have this things. I only know that i have both.

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? An Alligator, they are strong and ferocious.
- What would their Boggart be? Professor Manteia, his to scary for me.
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) None, i don't want to be an animal. I'm an animal already but the highest form only.
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Normal life, happy family and a baby brother/sister.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? When i saw how a baby is delivered when my mom took me to one of the delivery of a woman. The baby was a girl and i got to hold her.

Hi Fatima, here are some questions for you.
Answer in character (IC) or out of character (OOC).

~ Why is Ally so proud to be in Slytherin?
~ I'm not sure I understand your response to the best/worst school subjects question. Can you please elaborate?
~ If your mother has a doctorate from Oxford, why is she a nurse (I understand it may be personal choice, but with a PhD, surely she would have a better paying job?)
~ Both of your parents have muggle jobs, so I assume you went to a muggle primary school. What is your attitude towards muggles? (Influenced by your parents or by your Slytherin Housemates?)
~ Your strong Patronus memory suggests you would be suited to a job as a healer... is this your plan?
~ Now that professor Manteia is not at HNZ, do you have a different boggart, or does the memory of him still scare you that much?
~ Is Cherry at Hogwarts with you or at home with your parents?
~ Why do you go to HNZ instead of HS?
~ The Mirror of Erised shows you with a "Normal life" - does this mean non-magical? Please elaborate.

I look forward to your responses
-Emma

Users who are viewing this thread

Back