Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curved 15 1/2 Inch Flexible Applewood Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Aleksandra loved watching the Quidditch players practice. For a long time she'd wanted to be a player herself, but it had quickly become quite clear to her that she wasn't actually that good, so she'd given up on that dream. Still, she wasn't one to let that sort of thing get in the way of her happiness, even if she did now need to find a new career. She wasn't sure what she was going to do, since she was bad at almost every other class other than Transfiguration - which was only easy since her father put them all through rigorous training - but it was still not an easy subject to cover. Ben was the smart one, he could do anything. The fact that he was so smart was part of why he annoyed Aleksandra so much. Why did he have to be so good at everything? He was such a nerd. Specifically, Aleksandra was today watching the Ravenclaw practice, since she liked the Ravenclaw Captain, Jackson. He was the cutest boy she'd ever seen and so awkward, she loved it! He always seemed so confident when he was on the pitch, but off it? He seemed like he didn't quite know what to do with himself, so she wanted to help him, if she could. She thought she was an excellent candidate to do so, she wasn't awkward at all and she knew how to talk to people and make them be her friend. She liked having a lot of friends and even though she knew some of her roommates thought she was loud and obnoxious, it was only because she hadn't made them love her yet. It was a bit of a work in progress, she knew, but they would come around, she absolutely believed that. Once practice was over and most of the rest of the team was leaving, Aleks quickly rushed down from the sides and onto the pitch. "JACKSOOOON! THAT WAS SO AMAZING, OH MY GOSH YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT CAPTAIN!" There, that should do it.

Practice had certainly been an interesting affair, he was still feeling the effects of the bludger he had taken to the arm. Even after a few years of playing the sport he'd never got used to the sensation of being hit so hard. Once everyone began leaving pitch Jackson got to work clearing up. Quidditch practice wasn't exactly the messiest of affairs but he had to at least put the school brooms that had been used away as well as the balls. Getting the bludgers back in the box was always an interesting experience and thankfully he'd had a volunteer. Once most of the players had left the pitch Jackson was about to start clearing things away when he noticed someone making their way to towards him, he wasn't too familiar with her but she seemed very excited at the prospect of getting him alone. Once the girl had finished yelling at him he stood frozen in mild panic as all the confidence that flowed through him when he was in the air seemed to leave his body in a horrifyingly slow motion moment. "Uhm hi, I'm Jackson," He said awkwardly. Obviously she knew that, he'd just yelled it at his face.

"I know who you are, silly!" She told him, grinning. It was very cute that he thought he needed to introduce himself to her, even though she'd already said his name in front of him! He definitely needed her help, there was no way he would be able to continue to function like this, always in two minds about everything, unconfident in his own abilities and clearly ever watchful of the smallest slip ups. He needed to be more like her, confident, loud, uncaring of others opinion. Even if each of her dreams were being crushed one at a time, she was going to make sure she made the most of her three years left at Hogwarts, that meant making sure Jackson here actually knew how good he was. "I think you work hard enough to win the competition this year!" She said, it didn't really matter that she thought this of all the teams, since she was talking to Jackson of Ravenclaw, not April of Hufflepuff, Liam of Slytherin or Jacob of Gryffindor. Though she liked seeing girls as Captains, and she thought April was pretty cute, she hadn't held her interest like Jackson currently was. "I love Quidditch, have you always been interested?" Of course he had, everyone was. She quickly bounced closer and grabbed hold of his arm excitably. "I love flying, but I'm not very good at the actual game." She admitted, though she continued to keep her smile in place.

Jackson laughed awkwardly, of course she knew who he was, that part had been obvious. He found it curious of all the people on their team he was the one she has zeroed in on. There were far more interesting players after all. Jackson nodded along as she told him she thought they'd worked hard enough to win the cup, had she been watching them practice? "Thanks, we came really close last year, this year will be tough now we don't have October but we'll be ok," Jackson was nervous around most people that much was true but lately he'd been getting better. He'd even managed to have a fun Yule ball with a girl without tripping over his own words but there was something about this girl that made him feel like he couldn't think straight. Jackson momentarily tensed when the girl grabbed hold of his arm but was just as quickly put at ease as she talked about Quidditch and if he'd always liked the sport. The girls boundless energy was like nothing he'd ever seen before and he had to admit he found it quite charming. "It runs in my family, my cousin James wad Gryffindor captain, he led his team to back to back championships, my cousin Jess is on the Gryffindor team now, my cousin Luna is on the Slytherin team, mt dad briefly played professional as did my aunt and uncle, my cousin Ezra played on the Slytherin team here for a couple of years before he transferred out, its in my blood I suppose but that doesn't mean I don't love it, being in the air is the only time I really feel like myself, like nothing is holding me back," Jackson paused, conscious of the fact that might have been the most words he'd spoken to anyone outside his family for some time. "Not everyone takes to it right away, have you every thought about having someone train you,"

Aleksandra liked this boy, he was so cute! His awkward little laugh made her smile and she wanted him to keep doing it because it made her so happy. He talked about October and she vaguely remembered the girl from last year, she nodded along with him. October had been good, but she wasn’t the whole team and that was the point of the whole team, for them to work together. “She was good, but she’s not the team, Jackson, don’t sell yourself short!” She told him frowning. He needed to have more confidence in his own abilities, not the abilities of one person no longer in the team. She thought she felt him tense for a moment, but she waved the thought away because she couldn’t think of a single reason why he might have tended up, all she’d done was grab his arm. She liked listening to him speak even as she got a bit lost in what he was saying as it seemed to be a lot. She thought she vaguely recognised the name James from back when the elections were happening, she’d had a discussion with him a bit in the Great Hall if she recalled, she hadn’t realised he’d been quidditch captain though, she might have found him more interesting at the time. “That’s a lot of people who play! I have some family who play as well! My Dad used to play for the Canons and Uncle Parker did too and Aunt Ebony! No one very close to me at the moment but I heard one of my Cousins is moving out here to coach a team!” She told him excitedly. She hoped that meant she would be able to get free tickets to games. As he asked her if she would want some training, she had to think about it for a second. She already knew she was pretty bad, she wasn’t sure she wanted someone else to tell her that. She was a fair flyer, the problem was that she wasn’t great at the whole concentration thing. “Are you offering then, J A C K S O N?” She grinned.

Jackson waved away the comment about not selling himself short, it was after all his speciality. The Ravenclaw had risen to the rank of captain of his house team and yet he still questioned his own ability as a player, he knew his cousin James would give him a lecture about Cade's and self confidence which is why he tried not to let on his inner struggle to the former Ravenclaw. Unfortunately not everyone could have the confidence of James Cade. "Sounds like you have some good Quidditch genes, there must be some talent in there somewhere," He said looking at her before blushing when he realised just how beautiful the girl was, if he wasn't careful he would make himself even more awkward. "I err, might not be the best person to teach you, you'd want someone better but err...if you wanted me I'd be willing,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back