Allie Tay

Allie Tay

General Info
Name [color=99cc99]Allie Tay[/color]
Birthdate [color=99cc99]22nd September 1999, which makes her 19.[/color]
Blood Status[color=99cc99] Pure-blood ((Unconfirmed, working on the application.))[/color]
School [color=99cc99]Hogwarts Scotland[/color]
Hogwarts House [color=99cc99]Hufflepuff but it was close between that and Slytherin.[/color]
Job [color=99cc99]The Group Leader for the Unsorted Students, colleague of Abby Britton.[/color]
Place of Origin [color=99cc99]London[/color]
Current Residence [color=99cc99]Home is in Glasgow but currently renting a flat in NZ.[/color]

Appearance
Hair [color=99cc99]Black straight hair, just past shoulder length.[/color]
Eyes [color=99cc99]Green, very round. Black eyebrows. Very long eyelashes.[/color]
Skin [color=99cc99]Very pale skin, almost white.[/color]
General Appearance[color=99cc99] Very well made up. Has a straight back and it is easy to tell her emotions.[/color]

History</I><i></i>
[color=99cc99]Allie was born in London. She lived in the centre of the city until she was 8, when she moved to Glasgow.

Allie was very close to her younger brother, Chris. Then when she was 10 he drowned. She was in the depths of despair for the next year. Finally on his 6th birthday and 1st anniversary of his death she decided to begin living her life again for him. She took up gardening as a hobby to remember him. It was a very theraputic hobby for her.

That year she found out all her families secrets. In a letter from Hogwarts. They were magical. Her parents hadn't told her yet and planned to tell her on her 11th birthday but since Chris had died and she was so upset about it they didn't. They had already seen Allie's magical power. The two had been swimming together when they got trapped. Allie shot to the surface and ran to get her parents but Chris, most likely a squib had died. So they didn't tell her as she was the kind of person who would resent her power and wish that she was the squib and Chris the wizard and she had died.

She didn't take it how her parents had thought she would. A bit annoyed that they hadn't told her sooner, but it gave her two exit paths from her great loss. Magic and gardening. She combined the two and became a great Herbologist.

Then later that summer attended Hogwarts and loved it. She hadn't known much about the houses before but her parents had been Slytherins. Yet they were the kindest Slytherins she knew. She had about Prof. Slugworm and couldn't stop herself comparing the three and finding no opposites, other than the plump belly, especially in her mother's case. On arrival at Hogwarts she was made a Hufflepuff, although the hat had great difficulty in deciding whether or not to place her in Slytherin.

Her favourite subject at school was plainly Herbology but she also loved Potions and Charms. The one subject she hated was DADA. She failed this subject year after year and finally in her 7th year she managed to scrape a pass with an Acceptable.

After graduating she looked around for employment and did the odd muggle job here and there. She went home for Christmas, unhappy for the first time in 9 and a half years. Leaving her home after Christmas she decided on a fresh start and moved to New Zealand.

Within a week she saw an advertisement for a staff position at Hogwarts New Zealand in the Daily Prophet. She had heard of this school before but never tried for employment there before. She sent a letter to Alicia Barker, the headmistress, immediately and later that day she got a reply saying she was accepted.[/color]

Family<I><i></i>
Maggie Tay [color=99cc99] Allie's mother. [/color]

Chris Tay Sr. [color=99cc99] Allie's father.[/color]

Chris Tay Jr. [color=99cc99] Allie's younger brother. He was born on the 5th June 2005. He died on his 5th birthday. He drowned in the resevoir at Strathclyde Country Park, where the siblings had been taken as a Birthday treat for Chris. Allie sometimes refers to his as Christ, since his life was given up for others just like Jesus Christ.

It is suspected that he was a squib as he didn't manage to save himself from drowning.[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back