All First Years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien Blade

OOC First Name
Johanna
Okay so I have my character Damien Blade here. He only has one or two friends and thankfully those two have developed but I kind of want him to have some more friends and maybe a possible romance for either now or the future. All info about him is in sigge

So I'd like someone who will be reckless with him and get him to enjoy life a little bit more

Then the more quiet person that is nice and he'll have a good time with

A close friend that he can trust

Average friends,people he can hang around with and have a laugh with

Then finally some sort of romance for wither now or later I don't mind

Hope there's something for everyone in there if ye have any ideas just post here :)

I have my lovely Andy Austin .
Andy is very opinionated, and genuinely does stuff wrong just for the hell of it. Some people call it rebellion, she calls it fun; she loves to be adventurous. Andy can be quite bossy, in the sense that her impatience will 'force' her to be bossy. But if the person didn't want to do it, she would do it herself. (If that makes sense)
Andy just wants to have fun, and wants everyone else around her to have fun also.
Let me know, I'm thinking maybe reckless friendship? :)

I think Alliyah Jackson needs some company for now. She's been very lonely. :r

So, Alliyah here is a bubbly person. Her mood never fails to cheer someone up or at least make someone smile at her own personality. She's the youngest of two and she is the first ever Gryffindor in their whole family. Anyways, it's also seldom for her to be sad or depressed. My Gryffindor is usually the one who comforts someone. She tries to be sensitive when it comes to other people's feelings. Ally can be also funny when her companion is also in a good mood. She likes cracking jokes and giving good comments to others. Alliyah also does not like people who boss her around but she just does not speak of it anymore. She also has good looks and I can say that I tried to look for the best PB for her which is Kristen Stewart. That makes Alliyah pretty in a way. :p

Probably Ally and Damien could be friends. I'm offering Alliyah as one of Damien's best friends after a couple of threads. Maybe they can bond with each other sometime? Do tell me what you think. ^_^

Damien and Andy
She sounds perfect! That would be great,do you want to start the topic or will I?

Damien and Alliyah
Yes she sounds great,would you like to start the topic or will?

This is my other account btw

Could you please my dear? :)

</SIZE>
<SIZE size="50">I have Cyprien Verline here. He's a simple kind of guy who's looking for a few friends at this point. A first year Claw. He's shy and usually nervous around new people but he'll work to improve it. He's not quick to trust but is fairly good at acting as if he trusts someone. He's friendless at this point and hasn't spent much time making friends.
They aren't very close in friends wise, like they aren't that alike as you'd maybe want and would make for an easy friendship, but I think that it would be good to have one guy friend, since they are not as many boys as there are girls.
What do you say?

Hello!
I have my first year Ravenclaw, Light. I don't really know what we can play off of, but I guess we can see? Light's a quiet "punk." She keeps to her self and she speaks her mind, if ever need be.
I hope we can build a relationship!

Cyprien and Damien
Yes,he sounds good for Damien and it will be good for him to have more than two male friends. Could you start the topic please?

Light and Damien
Yes,that will be perfect. Could you start the topic I'm just really busy at the moment and I won't be able to start them till sometime over the week.

I have JazzyMae here and she is a 1st year Hufflepuff. She is really sweet and nice once she gets to know somebody. She is not very reckless but I was thinking she could be a close friend that Damien trusts. She doesn't have many friends either. What do you think?

I have Jazzella who is a Gryffindor First year. She is reckless and sort of carefree, but she has also had a horrible past (she witnessed her mother's murder) I think she and Damien would make good friends once Jazzella lets him in.

I'll Start the topic

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back