All By Myself

Storm Annabella Richards

OOC First Name
Kayla
Stormy woke up as bright and cheery as she had ever been since her mother passed away. She was quick to get dressed and scarf down breakfast. She left her older sister, Cree, a note telling her she was in Obsidian Habour for the morning. Stormy had a certain feeling in her gut that something good, or bad, was going to happen in Obsidian Harbour that day.

Stormy rushed through the cobble-stoned streets looking for whatever was going to happen. After a few minutes, she realized that it may take a while. She found a bench near the ice cream shoppe and observed the streets and people around her.

Corey ran his hand through his hair as he headed down the stairs of his house. He as bored at home and his Aunty was out so he had no one to talk to so what better to do then go out and find someone new to talk to. Corey opened the door and took a deep breath of the fresh air.

He took hold of his Bike and pedalled towards the Harbour. That was one of his favourite places around here, because of the beach it had there ad not to mention the wide range of shops although it was nothing to Brighstone' range of shops.

When he was out side of his favourite shop here, the ice cream shop he hopped off the bike and quickly ordered a chocolate ice cream before walking across the road, pushing his bike along with him.Corey came across a bench but someone as already sat there. He bit his lip before he spoke. "Urm do you mind if i sit there with you?" He asked using manners like he had been brought up to do

Stormy looked up at the boy who was towering over her, "Uh, sure!" Stormy slid over to give the boy some room to sit. "I'm Stormy," She stated and waited for the boy to shake her extended hand. Stormy wasn't very good at introducing herself. She never knew what to do or say, but she hated sitting there looking like an idiot.

Corey smiled widely as she said that he could sit down. Without wasting time he placed down his bike onto the floor and own next to the girl who introduced herself as Storm. Corey liked that name and took hold of her hand in his and shook it. He couldn't help but giggle at the action as it was something that his mum and dad did. "Im Corey. You have a really pretty name Storm." He said politely. "I have never met someone with that name before. Are you form around here?" He asked her curiously

Users who are viewing this thread

Back