Ariana Halliwell

OOC First Name
Dan
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Unyielding Yew Wand with Boomslang venom Core
ad1.png

So this is my new character Ariana. She is 14 years old and fingers crossed will be entering Hogwarts in the new school year. She spent one year at the Salem Witch Institute before she was pulled out by her Aunt who then proceeded to home school her until a promotion made her unable to continue. Ariana is mature for her age and highly ambitious. She has a vast theoretical understanding of magic but due to the nature of her education her practical magical abilities do leave something to be desired. I'm in the process of writing her bio and Development so her personality is currently being written but basically she friendly, ambitious, well read, a capable flyer and a bit of a flirt. At the moment shes looking for friends but I'm also open to enemies or rivals or what ever anyone can think of.

i haev this charecter for when she comes to hogwarts. but i also have one called jeyro gibbson whos 14 and is durmstrung. but ethier one could work for me to rp with you.

Both sound good. Any plot ideas?

Heyy, I have a character to offer you. Tessin Lochan, he's a fifteen year old boy. Who lives in California and hopes to transfer to hogwarts for the coming year. If you want to find out more about him, there is his bio, it's not completed but it has enough info for right now. The chances are they'd need to meet in California and not somewhere else. So, that might be a small issue.
Anyway, I think they'd make interesting friends.
Yeah,

Thanks

hey hey im open to any thing as they are my mains.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back