Alicia update

Alicia Barker

Founder
Hey all! Well, finals week is coming up (at my college) soon and I have been busy busy busy! I have a second to pop on here and wanted to say how much I missed everyone (even those who may or may not think I miss them ^_^ ). So, I'm still doing good with school and so on and just declared a minor. I am majoring in Anthropology and minoring in Forensic Science. My daughter is almost 4!!! Time has gone by too fast. So, we are also getting ready to move. I don't sleep much, hahaha :D .

So, I was doing a little geneaology and found something interesting. For many of you who knew me from waaay back knows that I was Lilandra Waltham (History of Magic Professor) and that I taught a class on the Salem Witch Trials. Sooo.....okay, My great (x9--or something) grandfather was the founder/first ever governor of Salem Massachusetts. On top of that my great (x8--or something on my other side) grandfather was Giles Corey. Look him up, it's pretty cool!!

So here's another thing! It's official! I am going to Harry Potter 'Land' in Universal Studios this coming December. I am sooo excited! My daughter is too! She loves Harry Potter and asks to see it all the time.

So, that's me. I'd be happy to catch up with anyone who can. I missed everyone. :D

(Oh and I'm sure I should probably have posted this in the blog thing or whatever, but I don't know how to use it and I didn't know if anyone would notice it....so, sorry for cluttering, please forgive me :wub: )

Hello Alicia!

That's so awesome that your doing well, it's always good to hear from you!

I'm going to Universal's Studio's too in December when I go home to visit the parents!

I hope you continue to do well!

Thanks Brian! I'm glad to hear you're doing well! I plan to have a blast in Universal Studios, I really hope you have fun, too! :D And.....thhhp... :p :shy: :glare: :r to everyone else who hasn't said hello. xD

Again, thanks Brian, I check in often so if you ever want to chat I'll be around. :D

OMG! Hi there!!!

I just happened to notice this! So glad to see you pop in and say hi! Glad things are going well for you! :hug:

I am totally jealous that you are going to Potterworld! I wanna go but that isn't gonna happen for a year or so at least.

Yeah, we are starting saving for it [Universal Stuidos] a full year before we go! But it seems like the right time to go, so we're doing our best to go. The best part is my dad lives 45 minutes from there so we can save the money on hotels and stuff. :D

But thanks for posting to say hey! I've heard that my post isn't easy to find, but I didn't want to put it anywhere that it would get in the way or cramp any sections or whatever. :D Good to hear from you, though! I see from your character's last name that I've missed a few interesting storylines, haha. :D

Keep in touch! It's great catching up!

:woot: Great to see you on!!

I'm so glad that things are going well for you with school and life! And a huge :) to you for minoring in Forensic Sci... I study Forensic Psych and those two subjects are part of the same family.

You'll have to post pics whenever you go!! It is going to be sooo awesome ^_^ . I can't wait to go, but don't know when I'm going to be able to :unsure: .

That Salem connection is pretty darn cool too ^_^

I MISS YOU!!

*clings* I can't believe it. I haven't seen you on in like forever. So glad your doing well! And that Salem connection is awesome!! I didn't want Coyle to die but he fought for what he believe (if I'm right, I haven't read the play in a while) I Maybe moving to Salem!!! So glad to hear your daughter well!! My son five already and he's a big boy!! Your so lucky to be going to Florida to go see HP I might go! Depending if I'm in school or not (definitely) but I'm glad to hear from you :hug: Come on when you can :wub:

Maddy ♥

Oh my goodness...HI!! Didn't even happen to see this on here until just now. Glad to hear that you're doing so well in school...that's great!! I'm supposed to be going to HP Land in May (if I can still talk my dad into going =)) ). Look forward to hearing more from you.

Katie :D

Katalina Vanderhol said:
Oh my goodness...HI!! Didn't even happen to see this on here until just now. Glad to hear that you're doing so well in school...that's great!! I'm supposed to be going to HP Land in May (if I can still talk my dad into going =)) ). Look forward to hearing more from you.

Katie :D
TAKE ME WITH YOOOOOU! -clings to leg-

:o
Totally slacking. Glad to hear that you're doing well with school, and you're so luck you get to go to Universal Studios!

I can't go to Florida three summers in a row, unfortunately. o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back