Full Name: Alexandria Black
Date of Birth: 13 December 2013
Current Age: 11
Basic Appearance:
- Very short blonde hair
- Blue eyes
- Tight jeans and tank tops
Personality: Introverted, haughty, self-reliant, kleptomaniac
Family: She ran away from home when she was little (She can't remember exactly when), and doesn't remember much, except that her dad used to hit her.
Pets: She has no pets.
Area of Residence: None, she used to live in foster homes, but she felt uncomfortable living in such close quarters with other humans, and would invariably offend her foster parents, or be caught stealing, and be moved to another home.
Blood Status: Unknown
Heritage: Unknown
Additional Skills:She can be amazingly quiet when she wants. She is good at lying.
Strengths: Lying, bluffing.
Weaknesses: She is very touchy about her childhood, and she is uncomfortable around other people. She is a kleptomaniac.
Describe your character in three words: Proud, suspicious, cunning
Favourite place to be: The dungeons because you can be alone there, and she loves the decor.
Friends: None
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions: Learn spells that will help her. She won't talk to many people voluntarily.
Your Patronus: It would be a wildcat.
Your Patronus memory: When she ran away from her home.
Your Boggart: Her father finding her, and ordering her to come home.
Your Animagus: If she became an animagus she would be a rat.
Mirror of Erised: She would see herself, with lots of money, and all the privacy she needed.
Today an owl dropped a letter on my head, addressed to me! I read it, and some place called Hogwarts wants me to attend! I chucked it out, but then another one came! So apparently I'm going to learn magic. Whatever. But I get an allowance. So I'm going.

You can answer this in OOC or IC. Why would Alexandria's father hit her? Did she do something wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back