Alexandra Johansen

OOC First Name
Zoe
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Full Name: Alexandra Greta Johansen

Date of Birth: October 1, 2008

Current Age: 16

Basic Appearance: Dark shoulder length hair; hazel, almond-shaped eyes; tanned skin; 5'4.

Personality: She is sarcastic, serious, has a dry/sarcastic sense of humor, dislikes younger kids. She hates when people are rude, and bully other people, and has a softspot for victims. She stands up for people even if she doesn't know them. Alexandra stands for equality and fairness, in a way. She is miscievous and sly, sneaking around a lot.

Family: Her mother is Evita Johansen (Née Gonzales); Half-blood
Her father is Alfons Johansen; Muggle
She has a brother named Valentin, he is 6
She has a half-sister name Aphrodite Fox, who is 28. Mixed-blooded, Death Eater.
Alexandra now has a half-niece, Athena. 2 months old, mixed-blood.

Pets:
A cat named ___
A snake named ____

Area of Residence: New Zealand right now, but they move often.

Blood Status: Half

Heritage: Spanish/ Swedish

Special Abilities: Metamorphmagus

Interests or Hobbies: She loves to make potions and cook. Recently, she's gotten enjoyment from wandwork/duelling. As far as sports go, she's gotten back into Soccer, and is peaking an interest in Quidditch/flying. Alex loves to read, as well.

Additional Skills: She is an excellent cook, and is a fast-reader.

Strengths: Potions, cooking, running. Personality-wise: not letting people read her face, hiding her emotions, eavesdropping, reading peoples faces/emotions.

Weaknesses: Wandwork, making friends, flying. Personality-wise: she is very quiet, she is not social, she finds her sister too intriguing, which will work against her, and she has not much confidence.

Describe your character in three words: intelligent, sly, caring

Favourite place to be: Cliffs

Friends: None really right now. Just a few acquaintences

Hogwarts House: Slytherin

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions: Get an O for her OWL's/ NEWT's in Potions and Herbology. Become Prefect, if so, then Head Girl. To improve her wand skills.

Best school subjects: Potions, Herbology, Arithmancy.

Worst school subjects: Charms (Though this is improving)

Extracurricular Activities: Just joined the SDA.

Graduation: In 2027

Current Job: Unemployed

Plans for your future: Become a potions master. Though on the inside, she knows she wants to do some good and become an auror.

Your Patronus: Snow Fox

Your Patronus memory: Her first memory of her brother. Though he annoys her, he is the highlight of her young life.

Your Boggart: Someone reading through her, and seeing her true feelings.

Your Animagus: Snow Fox
Mirror of Erised: Becoming head auror, as well as being the best potion-maker.

A page from your diary:
Thursday October 1, 2024

I think my father is getting amnesia. I woke up this morning, and he didn't remember my birthday. Not that it bothers me, for I know on the inside that it doesn't bother me when he forgets. I got some gifts, mainly money. There's not much you can get for your sixteenth other than money. I wonder if Aphrodite knows it's my birthday. Will she send a letter? She didn't last year. I have some speculations that she is a Death Eater. I remember when she first taught me potions, I wanted to be just like her. If she is a Death Eater, I don't know how interested I am in her anymore; though I still find her very mysterious. I wonder if she had anything to do with that Auror death? If I do become an auror, which I hope dearly that I do, I will be undefeatable. I know that for sure. My wand skills need improvement though, but I could throw a potion at them, or drink one myself. I could always just morph into someone else. Yes, that would work! Learning about the past of that Death Eater, and turning into someone that was loved by them. Will I ever meet my sister in a duel? I hope not. It would be terrible to kill her. Or be killed by her.

Mother is calling,

-AGJ

Hi there! :)
I tried coming up with some questions to help you out with your character development. I hope they help, even if just a little. :)

Why does she have a soft spot for victims? When she was younger did she used to get bullied often?

What did her father say when he found out about her mother being a witch?

Does her younger brother know about/get along with her older half-sister?

What position interests her most in Quidditch?

Why doesn't she have much confidence in herself?

What traits/qualities make her fit to be in Slytherin?

Why does she want to become an auror? Does she feel like she needs to keep that aspiration a secret? What do you think her half-sister would say about that?

Why would her animagus/patronus be a snow fox?

What would Alexandra do if her suspicions about her sister being a Death Eater were confirmed?

Why does she have a soft spot for victims? When she was younger did she used to get bullied often?
It's not necessarily just victims, just that she feels strongly about equality and doesn't think it's fair that people who are weaker get attacked eaiser. She did not get bullied as a child.

What did her father say when he found out about her mother being a witch?
He still does not know she is a witch, and Alexandra and her mother just keep it in hiding, and claim that she goes to a boarding school.

Does her younger brother know about/get along with her older half-sister?
Valentin does not know about Aphrodite.

What position interests her most in Quidditch?
Beater. She has good upper-body strength for her size/age.

Why doesn't she have much confidence in herself?
She was very anti-social when she was younger, and her parents were very hard on her to do great. They wouldn't praise her, but only look at the negative stuff in her work/life. That is why she always strives for the best.

What traits/qualities make her fit to be in Slytherin?
She is sneaky, secretive, loyal, she will do (almost) whatever it takes to get what she wants, and to reach the top.

Why does she want to become an auror? Does she feel like she needs to keep that aspiration a secret? What do you think her half-sister would say about that?
She wants to become an auror because she enjoys protecting people. It's not necessarily a secret, it's just that she understands it's a hard thing to do and doesn't want to set herself up for dissapointment. If Aphrodite found out, she would do whatever she could to make Alexandra a Death Eater.

Why would her animagus/patronus be a snow fox?
Her patronus/animagus would be a snow fox because she is sly and sneaky (like foxes) and she likes to blend in with her background, almost as though she's invisible to outsiders, similar to what snow foxes do because of their fur colour.

What would Alexandra do if her suspicions about her sister being a Death Eater were confirmed?
I don't think she could do much about it. She would just be more determined to try to turn her sister over, though she would think it's impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back