Alexander McPhee

Alexander McPhee

Full Name: Alexander Jason McPhee

Date of Birth: 2nd March 2016

Basic Appearance: Alex has near shoulder length, dark, curly hair, and brown eyes. His height is just above average for his age.

Personality: Alexander is always very happy. Though he may appear shy, he is actually very outgoing. Alex will stand up for anything, or anyone as long as the cause is reasonable. He loves music, and the outdoors. He is very bright.

Family:
Father- Alex's father is where he gets his musical talent from. Jason McPhee was in Gryffindor while at Hogwarts. He was very good at Quidditch, but never wanted to join the team. Jason tries to make Alex as good as possible at Quidditch. He is a half blood.
Mother - Alexanders mother is where he gets his intelligence from. While at Hogwarts, Angela McPhee was in Ravenclaw. She is a natural cook, and also loves the outdoors. She is a Muggle Born.
Siblings- Alex has one little brother, named Timmy. Currently, his obsession is dinosaurs, and looks up to Alex like a god.

Heritage: Alexanders Fathers family came from Scotland to the City of Dunedin in the mid 1800's, drawn by the gold rush. His mothers family settled in Christchurch, New Zealand from Mexico when she was a child.

Blood Status: Mixed Blood

Hometown: Arrowtown, New Zealand

Friends: None Yet.

Hogwarts House: Alex has not been sorted yet, but hopes to be in either Gryffindor or Ravenclaw, as those were his parents houses.

Pets: At home, the McPhee's have a Persian Cat called Bobby

Favourite Subject: None Yet.

Strengths: Cheerful, Brave, Smart

Weaknesses: Quick to Anger, Sometimes Over- Protective, Often Easily Distracted.

Patronus: I think possibly a Tui...

Special Abilities: None, but Alex finds Animagus' very interesting, and hopes to be one.

Animagus: Eagle

Boggart: A Clown

Hi Alex I want to ask you a few questions if you don't mind? You can reply first or third person :D

1. What was Alexander like growing up? Did he have a good childhood?
2. What's one of his best memory growing up?
3. Was he always around his family and friends?
4. Did he have any friends growing up?
5. If he did what were they like to Alexander? How many did he have?
6. Alexander musical, does he play any instruments?
7. How well does he embrace his mix background?
8. What's his brother like on a regular day?
9. Do they share anything in command?
10. What's he's most looking forward to at Hogwarts?
11. Why does he fear clowns?!?
I think that's about it for now :3

Alex has quite a normal childhood - No drunken uncles turning up on the McPhees doorstep and complicating stoofs. So, he had a happy childhood.

His Sixth Birthday Party - His Obsession was Dinosaurs, and his father enchanted a pin-the-tail on the Dinosaur to roar, walk, around, and do stuffs. His mother also made him a roar dinosaur suit that wagged his tail and roared. And also a roaring-wagging tail dinosaur birthday cake.

His Grandmother lives around the corner, so he always saw her. As she was often sick, his family always came to stay and visit. They would always have big family Christmas' by the Arrowtown river.

Alex often played Soccer with some muggle friends at Buckingham Green. He also often visited and got visits from a Wizard boy that lived near him. His family moved to England when Alex turned 10.

There are about ten of them, and most of them quite liked Alex, except for three of them, who all all hated Alex, but say nothing about it.

Oh, I forgot to add it. I was going to XD. He has played the piano sice he was 7, and starting playing the guitar when he turned 9. He has a epic singing voice.

You mean the houses? He's fine with it, and loves the fact he's not just one type of person.

Very Clingy. Timmy tries to spend all the time with his big brother, and is very protective of him in a little kiddish way. Alexander doesn't mind it most of the time, but someones gets quite annoyed when he wants time to himself and Timmy insists on joining him.

I don't know what you mean. Alex and his brother?

Transfiguration and Charms. He finds the concept of making things what they aren't interesting, and all the spells his mother and father learnt from charms he finds awesome.

At his 4th birthday party, his Uncle came dressed as a clown. He got freaked out by all the make-up and thought someone had possessed his Uncle. He's been scared of them ever since.

Thanks for the questions :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back