Alex Cullen

Alex Cullen

Wand
Rowan Wood 12"1/4 Essence of Silver Thistle
Full Name:Alex George Cullen
Birth Date:13 Febuary
Current Age:15
Basic Appearance:Tall, slim, muscles apparent in his arms and stomach area. Spiky balck hair-wind blown most of time-, Balck eyes with gold outline, white teeth and a wide smile ussually.(thinks that's about it)
Parents:Marianne Frida-Mum(dead). Kenneth Cullen-Dad(dead from drink)
Siblings, if any:Haden Bronx Cullen;his twin brother(with blond hair and amber eyes though). They met up in their first year at school. Died in the summer holidays by a hit and run accident,2020.
Pets, if any:None.
Area of Residence:Used to be at a care home in the east of Glasgow but Alex ran away with a group of bad dealers when he was seven and has been living on the streets since, wherever he feels like in the summer holidays.
Blood status:Mixed blood. Dad-muggle Mum-Mixed

(If your character is a sorted student:)-
Hogwarts House (And why):Hufflepuff, Alex gets on very well with people, trying to have good laughs whenever. He loves food as well.
Best school subjects (And why):Charms and COM. Alex loves creatures, always seeing the best in them. Charms ebcause he loves learning the useful charms to use for pranking first years in corridors.
Worst school subjects (And why):Potions-he always forgets to read the ingredients hence making the potion explode or turn wrong colours. Astronomy- he doesn't like sitting in classrooms and concentrating on theory work a lot.

(all characters:)-
What would their Patronus be?Haven't decided yet
What would their Boggart be?His brother lying dead killed by Alex himself
What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) A perigrine falcon
What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Alex as a child with his mum, dad and Haden happy and living as the perfect family without problems
What memory could they use to create a Patronus?The leaves fight he and Harri and Nina had in the lawn

Hey Alex. Here is goes. Answer IC or OOC, I'll ask IC :D

How tall is tall?
How slim is slim?
What age were you when your parents died?
What were they like? (Five words to describe each)
What was Haden Like? (Five words to descibe him)
When your at it, fie words to descibe Alesx :p
Were Alex and Haden seperated at birth?
What was the name of the care home?
From what age did you attend there?
Why are you now living in New Zealand?
How did Alex know about Hogwarts if he lived on the streets?
Do you find it easy to find somewhere to live over the summer holidays?
Why would Alex have killed Haden in his Boggart?
Why a perigrine falcon for you animagus?
Have you ever referred to any of the Cullens from that Twilight series of books written years ago that girls seem to love?

(lol. i'll try. :p IC by the way)

How tall is tall?
Tall is about 5''9(for my age anyway).
How slim is slim?
Slim is about 8 stone-healthy size but not much extra fat(hard to explain)
What age were you when your parents died?
I didn't know my mum, but my dad died when I was 11 roughly.
What were they like? (Five words to describe each)
Dad-Stubborn, Drinker, Coward, Forgetfull, Caring.
What was Haden Like? (Five words to descibe him)
Haden-Arrogant, Bright, Cocky, Respecting, Loyal.
When your at it, five words to descibe Alex?
Me-Joker, Quick-tempered, Modest, Freindly, Challenger.
Were Alex and Haden seperated at birth?
Yes, in the clinic. Got left behind in the hurry to get away from hospital(Mum=Hospital phobia)
What was the name of the care home?
The Bryce Children's Home
From what age did you attend there?
0-7
Why are you now living in New Zealand?
Because I had a reputation when me and my brother were out in town and I wanted to get away for a fresh start. Most of my freinds were here as well.
How did Alex know about Hogwarts if he lived on the streets?
I got my letter just the same and made my way to the station just like most other people.
Do you find it easy to find somewhere to live over the summer holidays?
I find it hard for the first week or so to get used to it but not really because I get a job and make several deals with people.
Why would Alex have killed Haden in his Boggart?
I blame myself for my brothers accident and we've had fights but I'd kill myself if I killed him with my own hands.I'd be on my own.
Why a perigrine falcon for you animagus?
Alex has similar characteristics(sp). Gold outline on a black eye, fast when running though the falcon is fast when flying, the falcon have a practical way of thinking things out like Alex.
Have you ever referred to any of the Cullens from that Twilight series of books written years ago that girls seem to love?
No, Alex doesn't read much fiction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back