OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Irene's ♥
Jacob waited for his brother with a duffle bag flung over his shoulders. Without his brother, he probably would've have used the floo powder network, but that wasn't Jake favorite way to travel. He rather use a portkey or something like that but Jared wasn't able to send him one this time. He wrote in his letter that he had some sort of complications. Jake wonder what was up? But wouldn't find out till later on when he arrived in Alaska. He patiently waited for later on to soon arrive, if Jon didn't get back from seeing his girlfriend in ten minutes he was going to let him have it. "Let's see what kind of scheme can I do to my brother" he mumble with frustration hinted in his voice. He was only getting mad when he made a plan he made it so that Jon can be on time. Now he was late.

Jonathan said goodbye to Zehava a couple more times. He had no means in wanting to leave her alone. She instited that he go, or she was going to hear it from Jacob. "I swears he worst than a girl" Zehava had commented, making Jonathan laugh when he kissed her goodbye for the fourth time today. "Don't worry I'll get there on time" again he kiss his fiance, releasing her from his warming embrace. He was so glad that they were living together, but their flat wasn't to faraway from Zehava parents house. Jon agree and this was as much he would get. He reach down and grab for his bag, he held it around his shoulder and finally let Zehava go. "I will be back in a week...just us boys" Jon smile than took a step back apparating from her site. He appeared seconds later just around the corner from where he was suppose to meet Jake. He was going to hear it, he knew better than anyone else he was going to hear but hey, he had me to depend and no one else. Jon rounded the corner and spotted his brother quickly, "Ready Bro?"

"Ready my arse" Jake muttered standing up from whatever he was leaning up against. "Took you long enough?" he started it up again after a couple seconds of not moving. He didn't say anything else about him being late. Jon was his way towards Jared house, to bad Hadan wasn't coming till later on. Or else he would have apparated with Hadan instead of Jon. He grabbed his brothers shoulder, and close his eyes. He was learning how to apprate, soon he wouldn't need anyone to apprate away. Just one more year he would be able to do it, and his anigmus form as well. That was a big surprise, nobody knew about Jake secret, and he kept it that way. There was no point in spilling the beans now if you couldn't show off to your friends and family.

"Aww quit it Jake, let's just get the hell out of here" Jon blurted out nonchalantly like, than stood up. It was time to go back to where the Hollawarth once live at one point in their life. To bad it hadn't been permanent, Maddiie schooling at Hogwarts had prevented from that happening. Now that he had his future set, it didn't matter. Least they still kept in contact with Jared at times, last of his news was that he was fishing for a living. Jon apparated both him and his brother away. In less than five minutes they were standing in the living room of their long time friend, Jared Wilson.

Long morning had kept him running back and fourth from his aunt's cabin house towards the back of the shed. Tonight his aunt was preparing a couple cod fish for the soon arriving guest. It was only Jon, Jacob and a guy name Hadan, that Jared never met before. This was sort of an arrangement decided months ago. It had taken them this long to just have a boys night out, the only difference it was a whole week needed. "Perfect no work for a week and my buds are coming over" Jared said while working around the house to keep the cool air out tonight. Alaska was the coolest this time of year, that it made no sense for them to come over to stay for a week. However knowing magic had a lot for them deciding to come over, if anything the cabin was over heated and was making Jared sweat a little. That's when he heard the thump of two whole bodies, "Koko I think our guest have arrived" he shouted out to his aunt Kimera (sp), she call out in his native language, something in Native American. Jared smile, aunt Koko was busy getting ready. Jared stood up after preparing their guest room, it was only the quaters of a half of froyer upstairs. That's where he and his buds will be staying tonight underneath plushies of blankets. Jared walk down stairs and call out to the both of them. "Hey! Long time no see"

Jacob let go when they arrived at Jared's house. He could smell the cooking of fried fish or what was already being prepared in the oven. Whichever it was, it smell appetizing. "Has it been that long since I had fish, damn it smells good" he look over to his brother who was already giving him that to be a idiot today look. Jake narrowed his eyes with unspoken words, but it soon stop when he heard Jared pop out of nowhere. "Man! It feels like ages my dudes" he went over to him and gave him a manly pat on the back and a dab with both their hands colliding and sliding in one motion. It was so the american way to greet, well for teenager boys their age. "Smells like aunt Koko burning the kitchen" in other words whens munch time?

"Jake" Jon said while he sauntered across the room to greet his old best friend. Jon gave his brother a slap on the back of his cranium than slide his hand down to give a Jared an official dab. "Long time bro, how you been?" the place still look the same excluding the new arts hanging around the old cabin home. Jared was a very skillful artist in the muggel and wizard world. Many who witness his drawings and paintings appreciate to the talent that he possess. He even created some form of magic with a painting he did back in the academy when Jon and Jacob attended as foreign exchange student while Maddiie was being home school. "Where aunt Koko I miss her the most?" he said with an winsome grin curling at the edge of his lip.

Jared greeted them and found it funny that these two will never change. "You guys are a riots" he said while dabbing and showing some hospitality as his guests. Still even with them acting young minded, he miss all of that. He couldn't ask for no two other bodies to hang out for a whole week. Even if he was out of work, he could still take them ice fishing, doing muggel activities once in a while actually wasn't boring. Jared was use to it since he had to do most muggel living when he was around them. When he was nowhere near them or around his great aunt he let loose with magic. "Koko getting ready, I think she has business in the community" their town was very small, it only contained less than 40 bodies as their population. Some are born here but most move out cause of the poor ice weather. Raising a child here was tough, Koko did it without a struggel. She had magic to depend on and support from the small community. "Come on you knuts" Jared part them before Jake could hit his brother back. "Let me show you to the foyers, and when is your friend Hadan arriving?" Jared ask them, walking up the stairs of the old stylish cabinet. Even the stairs wall had painting, but they weren't Jared, most of them where O'keef, Jared favorite artist. His painting was always amazing, he even attempted a few of his art work. They came out well but nothing was better than the original.

"He will be coming soon, I think" Jon look towards Jake and shrug. Jake had said something about 2 pm, or around the time. "He will be coming anyways, him and my step sister need a break from each other" Jon said almost laughing looking at Jake, who was a little hostile about them being together. "So did I...my girlfriend..fiance and I are getting married after she graduates but we've been with each other for a while now...madness" Jon said almost with a New Zealand accent. Weird, he wasn't from there but the language and accent was growing on them. Once they reach the upstairs foyer, the first thing that caught his attention was that 62 inch flat screen TV. "Oh my gawd! That's a muggel set aint it? Its been ages since I last seen one of those. Yours is huge Jared." Jon drop his bag and went to admire the tv set. Jake did the same thing, it was brilliant.

"Fiance? Since when?" Jared quirk his brow than figure he would know more about it later. "Yeah man its a 62 inch flat screen, work my butt off to get that" Jared crash down on the couch, tossing a ball up in the air. "I also have a skii car and boards. We can go outside tomorrow if you two up for it? And if you friend Hadan don't mind?" Jared was a good boarder, but the last time his friends had came around, they had crash down by the end of the slop. It was a memorial day, Jared was still laughing about till this day. He just didn't mention, not now. Maybe tonight bong fire, near the back. Bong fire and a little bit of magic would help them keep warm tonight. Jared couldn't wait for that to happen.

For a couple hours, they play a little video games. Jared was glad his aunt wasn't to strict about muggel contractions. She didn't mind it, for she use them herself. By the end of their last game, the fire was flickering down stairs, and another thump was heard downstairs. "It looks like you friend just arrived..."Jared look over at Jake and Jon. Weird how they all have the same letter as their first initials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back