aimlessly wondering

Caley Shale

OOC First Name
Alex
Caley was aimlessly walking around Obsidian not really sure what to do.She had came out to clear her head of a previous conversation with her mum.She slowly stopped walking and lent against a nearby wall.As she did this she noticed a boy walking down the road towards her.She waited to she if he was going to say anything to her as she stood silently curious of the boys actions.

Mark had just left his house after having a fight with his dad again. This was becoming a regular occurance for him and he diddnt like it. As he walked through the Harbour he noticed that it was a very sunny day with not a cloud in sight. He took in a deep breath and sighed. He had been walking for about ten minutes when he noticed a girl looking at him, He looked back at her and smiled. He wasnt sure what to do, whether to go over to her or to just keep walking. Mark had always been quite confident esspecily around girls so he decided to go over and speak to her. he smiled on his approach. "Hello there. Are you ok?"

She watched as he came over and said hello`Yeah im alright,what makes you think that i wouldn't be`she said sarcastically despite not knowing the boy he looked about her age.`What about you?Im Caley and you are?she said introducing herself to this boy unknown to her.She smiled before looking away for a few seconds she couldnt let him prise too much information out of her.

Mark smiled slightly at her then leant on the wall to look at her. "Im Mark and i was only asking little miss stress." He smiled then began to talk again. "And yeah im fine...Why wouldnt be. Anyway, i dont think i have seen you around here before. Are you new because i would have remembered a face like yours anywhere?"

`Exactly my point i knew you would ask a question like that`she smilled and the let out a slight laugh before answering `No im not new` she said turning her back on him.Ive lived here for years What about you?`

He smiled then rolled his eyes at her. "I have been here all my life with my dad but we dont get on anymore so i might leave and live some where else." He looked away so that she diddnt see the pain on his face, then he looked back at her and smiled like nothing had happend. "So why are you out here then."

oh im sorry to hear that.she purposely lied not wanting to let anything on yet again.`i wanted to get some air before i meet with my boyfriend later`she had too say it so he knew that it was a no go area.`why are you out here yourself then?`She asked knowing it would probably be about his dad.

she laughed when he said without the boyfriend bit at the end`well that would be a bit weird to be meeting your boyfriend`she laughed constantly throughout speaking`I go to Hogwarts Scotland how about you?`

Mark smiled crockedly at her as she laughed. "I go to durmstrang. So why Scotland, i mean you live here in New Zealand so why the distance?" Mark diddnt really understand but then again he couldnt speak his shcool was in europe aswell

`You can talk`she said laughing.`Well my family live in Scotland but i stay with my cousins and aunts when they go away i come down here and look after them ,because i am the oldest in my family so it seems fair so im almost always down here because they are on long voyages almost all year.`

`im 14 but the rest of my cousins are under the age of 10 so its easier if i help out`she was about to ask the same question when it came to her that she should explain but still she couldn't be bothered`so what about you?`

Mark smiled again then answered. "Im 13 but i can be mature for my age." He pushed himself of the wall so that he was stood up. "So you said that you were walking to get some fresh are soooo lets walk." Mark gestured to her with his hand and began to walk slowly

`YeAH and...`she folded her arms across her body`well done you can remember!`she said jokingly.she then turned and started to follow him before turning and walking the opposite way to see if he was paying any attention. `this way then`she said laughing as he caught up with her.

As Mark made the comment she gave him a gentle shove`cheeky`she said giggling again.`Dont ask me i dont know. Am i meant to? I guess its because he can take a joke`she said sarcastically

Mark chuckled. "So does that mean he isnt very good looking, he has to have a fault. Is he your mr Darcy, is it serious? Mark had a feeling that he had over stepped the line but still kept his cool. He put his hands in his pockets and walked along side her.

She gave him a shove`your so funny`she said`You probably dont even know him.`she said laughing at the way that it sounded.she didnt want to make him upset so kept quiet for a few minuets as they continued to walk.

She knew his intention and turned her back on him as he reveiled his sixpack`im sorry i have to go!`she shouted as she started to walk increasing her speed slowly seeing if she got a reply

Users who are viewing this thread

Back